Which Vaccine?

In the past I have researched Obama, and some have said that he was born in Kenya. One must remember that Obama's mom was a CIA agent and he was quite the Manchurian candidate. Joan Rivers seemed to think Michelle Obama was a man. Kind of fishy not long after her saying that, she unexpectedly died.

So you think the vaccines are dangerous, you think Obama is a Manchurian candidate, you’re a birther, and you think Michelle Obama is a man.

I bet you also think Sandy Hook was fake, don’t you?

One thing is for sure 3 war criminals: Bush, Clinton, Obama and Trump are pushing the COVID injections. That gives me another good reason to stay away from the mRNA injections.

1. Vaccines are dangerous
2. Again Obama's mom was in the CIA
3. I researched Obama's birth years ago but I could research that again if you like. Honestly I haven't looked at that in years because it really makes no difference now.
4. False Flags have been used for a very long time and the governments are even on record doing it. There is a lot of evidence on Sandy Hook that points in the direction of a false flag.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: You took him to school giving him a major ass beating.I knew that Obama was connected to the cia same as bush and Clinton but I never heard that about his mom,could you send me some info on thst in a pm? You Also said three war criminals correctly saying bush,clinton and Obama were pushing the vaccines but put trumps name in there as well.I assume that was by accident sense you said THREE war criminals.

Do you have a problem with research and educating myself and others on how the world really works?

Says the guy who thinks Michelle Obama is a guy.

Excuse me, I’m going to go see if I can find Big Foot and then I’m going get to the bottom of Pizza Gate.

I see you don't know how to read. I said Joan Rivers seems to think so. I really don't know if Mrs. Obama is a guy or not and it really don't matter to me. If Mr. Obama like sucking the shlang then that is his business.

I really don't research Big Foot, I am not interested in that. Pizza Gate was a setup so people won't look into the real child trafficking by the 1 percent. Actually you can go back and read a book by Cathy Obrien which was written in the 90's called Trance Formation of America. She was an MK Ultra victim and trafficked by presidents and other's of the criminal empire. They still have her daughter.
:thup: He won’t ever read that book,he has no interest in unlearning what he has learned.

I see you don't know how to read. I said Joan Rivers seems to think so. I really don't know if Mrs. Obama is a guy or not and it really don't matter to me.

Are you losing track of your own stupid beliefs?

View attachment 474135

Like I said, "says the guy who thinks Michelle Obama is a guy".
So you are using other arguments for this current argument? And as you can see I was laughing and being funny. Maybe you should learn the difference. Do you know the difference between saying something jokingly and seriously?
Seriously, the chances of dying of Covid are orders of magnitude greater than dying of complications from the vaccine.
You seriously need to start a comedy club the fact the best doctors in the world numbering in the thousands disagree with your babble.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I see you don't know how to read. I said Joan Rivers seems to think so. I really don't know if Mrs. Obama is a guy or not and it really don't matter to me.

View attachment 474135

So you are using other arguments for this current argument? And as you can see I was laughing and being funny. Maybe you should learn the difference. Do you know the difference between saying something jokingly and seriously?
Seriously, the chances of dying of Covid are orders of magnitude greater than dying of complications from the vaccine.

Did you know Germ theory is just a theory because it hasn't been proven and actually was proven to be a fraud a long time ago? Also if you did manage to get this so called new flu, you have a 99% chance of living. And here is the math on the mRNA injection.

Those two will never watch the video,they have proven in spades they have no interest in the truth hearing facts thst do not go along with with their warped opinions.

Anyone that believes this is the last "vaccine" that the establishment will be pushing on the masses? Has no idea the new phase we are moving into.

This new technology has just been developed. We are in for it now.

No doubt the medical cartel plan for the population to get these injections once or twice a year. And the zombies will keep on getting them while it fries their brains and bodies more.
Neither of you have ever been any kind of thinker. None of you have ever posted any original thoughts based in fact.

In the past I have researched Obama, and some have said that he was born in Kenya. One must remember that Obama's mom was a CIA agent and he was quite the Manchurian candidate. Joan Rivers seemed to think Michelle Obama was a man. Kind of fishy not long after her saying that, she unexpectedly died.

So you think the vaccines are dangerous, you think Obama is a Manchurian candidate, you’re a birther, and you think Michelle Obama is a man.

I bet you also think Sandy Hook was fake, don’t you?

One thing is for sure 3 war criminals: Bush, Clinton, Obama and Trump are pushing the COVID injections. That gives me another good reason to stay away from the mRNA injections.

1. Vaccines are dangerous
2. Again Obama's mom was in the CIA
3. I researched Obama's birth years ago but I could research that again if you like. Honestly I haven't looked at that in years because it really makes no difference now.
4. False Flags have been used for a very long time and the governments are even on record doing it. There is a lot of evidence on Sandy Hook that points in the direction of a false flag.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: You took him to school giving him a major ass beating.I knew that Obama was connected to the cia same as bush and Clinton but I never heard that about his mom,could you send me some info on thst in a pm? You Also said three war criminals correctly saying bush,clinton and Obama were pushing the vaccines but put trumps name in there as well.I assume that was by accident sense you said THREE war criminals.

Your thank you is greatly appreciated and your welcome. Sure I will PM you some info. I was not kidding about Trump Pushing the injections also. He just did recently on Fox news.

Trump said recently:

“I would recommend [the vaccine]. And I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly,” Trump said in a phone interview with Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo, as MarketWatch’s Mike Murphy reported.

“And we have our freedoms and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also,” Trump said. “It’s a great vaccine and it’s a safe vaccine.”

So clearly he is tied to Big Pharma in some way because I know he was schooled by Robert Kennedy junior about the danger of vaccines years ago.

View attachment 474135

Did you know Germ theory is just a theory because it hasn't been proven and actually was proven to be a fraud a long time ago? Also if you did manage to get this so called new flu, you have a 99% chance of living. And here is the math on the mRNA injection.

Those two will never watch the video,they have proven in spades they have no interest in the truth hearing facts thst do not go along with with their warped opinions.

Yes, we can lead a horse to water but you can't get them to drink it. I am just doing my part in spreading knowledge and if they don't want it then that is their problem.

Anyone that believes this is the last "vaccine" that the establishment will be pushing on the masses? Has no idea the new phase we are moving into.

This new technology has just been developed. We are in for it now.

No doubt the medical cartel plan for the population to get these injections once or twice a year. And the zombies will keep on getting them while it fries their brains and bodies more.
Neither of you have ever been any kind of thinker. None of you have ever posted any original thoughts based in fact.

No amount of scientific, statistical, environmental, epidemiological, professional, anecdotal or personal evidence, the application of logic, common sense, sense of justice, lessons from history, emotional or empathy appeal makes the slightest difference to the brainwashed i.e. the majority of the general public fed a daily diet of propaganda from governments, news and social media. Even highly educated, intelligent and otherwise rational brains have been highjacked by the well worn psychological mechanisms of fear mongering, group think, and endless repetition of the narrative and false representation of “science” until it becomes “fact” in the minds of those who receive the propaganda in our age of technology enabling mass communication.

This is why you see children in masks, adults wearing masks in their cars or in the park, willingly submitting to experimental injections and following rules that destroy both their health and livelihood. The toxic team - technocracy, politicians, big Pharma and medical tyranny - has taken over for now and the endgame is hidden in plain sight.

View attachment 474135

He was right,you really do have reading comprehension problems.

Nah. You’re just mindlessly agreeing with people like you always do.

View attachment 474135

Do you understand why germ theory is only a theory?

View attachment 474135

Go tell your sidekick.

He's stupid, susceptible, and he's ready to mindlessly agree with anything you tell him. :)

View attachment 474135

Go tell your sidekick.

He's stupid, susceptible, and he's ready to mindlessly agree with anything you tell him. :)

Does it make you feel superior to insult people and call them names? What good information have you provided on here besides insulting people?

View attachment 474135

Go tell your sidekick.

Does it make you feel superior to insult people and call them names? What good information have you provided on here besides insulting people?

If you don’t like it, then you’re welcome to ignore it.

View attachment 474135

Go tell your sidekick.

If you don’t like it, then you’re welcome to ignore it.

Why don't you want to be a better person? Why make yourself look like a fool?

You’re entitled to your opinion. I disagree with it.

Conspiracy theorists look like fools to me. You disagree with that.

People that believe everything the MSM and government tells them are fools to me. I would rather use my critical thinking skills and investigate things instead of believing what I am told by so called authority figures. You break the mind control and you break the cycle of tyranny.

People that believe everything the MSM and government tells them are fools to me. I would rather use my critical thinking skills and investigate things instead of believing what I am told by so called authority figures. You break the mind control and you break the cycle of tyranny.

People who are inclined to believe in so many tinfoil hat conspiracy theories are fools to me.

They’re likely uneducated and just spend far too much time on certain websites that appeal to what they want to be true. I don’t think they have critical thinking skills. They’re just very gullible and think highly of themselves for going against the norm.

People who are inclined to believe in so many tinfoil hat conspiracy theories are fools to me.

They’re likely uneducated and just spend far too much time on certain websites that appeal to what they want to be true. I don’t think they have critical thinking skills. They’re just very gullible and think highly of themselves for going against the norm.

On the other hand, people who don't think their are really conspiracies going on are quite gullible. And what is the education system? It is a form of thought control, propaganda and indoctrination which in the US system was brought to you by the Rockefellers. I dare you to look up the Rockefellers and the education system and the medical system.

Forum List

Back