Which Vaccine?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

Your own immune system

zbshshhshshshsjsj.png

G1kaGcL.png

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

The question is can you trust them with their side effects.
Vaccine side effects are better than COVID side effects so best for everybody to just take the shot when they can. Doesn’t matter that they may have tracking chips and sterilization hormones in them, don’t think about those things

I do. Check the actual VAERS data base, if you can use your PC to do more than type on message boards. You can query any side effect you want and even read the individual reports if you choose. I just did, then ran the numbers. I like the odds I will not have anything more than a mild reaction or none. Of course I've had Covid (mild) and also personally seen people die of Covid, looking into their blank eyes as they were no longer there, after talking to them walking around 2 or 3 nights before. There is no prediction of the progress of what that disease will lead to. Place your bets big guy. I'll go with the numbers for the win.

Vaccine side effects are better than COVID side effects so best for everybody to just take the shot when they can. Doesn’t matter that they may have tracking chips and sterilization hormones in them, don’t think about those things
Tell that to the people that have died of ITP or blood clot complications. Not to mention the miscarriages in pregnant women. There is also a chance the mRNA vaccine will cause long term damage to the immune system and all those vaccinated people will die of other diseases later on.

I do. Check the actual VAERS data base, if you can use your PC to do more than type on message boards. You can query any side effect you want and even read the individual reports if you choose. I just did, then ran the numbers. I like the odds I will not have anything more than a mild reaction or none. Of course I've had Covid (mild) and also personally seen people die of Covid, looking into their blank eyes as they were no longer there, after talking to them walking around 2 or 3 nights before. There is no prediction of the progress of what that disease will lead to. Place your bets big guy. I'll go with the numbers for the win.
I don’t know one person who has gotten the WuFlu, but I do know someone who nearly died from the vaccine. He only lived because he got to the hospital in time for them to fix his blood platelet levels after several days in intensive care. If he had waited a few more hours he’d likely be dead.

“It appears that all the pharmaceutical companies assume that the vaccine will never prevent infection. Their criteria for approval is the difference in symptoms between an infected control group and an infected vaccine group. They do not measure the difference between infection and noninfection as a primary motivation … Again we find that severe illness and death are only secondary objectives in these trials. None list the prevention of death and hospitalization as a critically important barrier.”

“This is not a vaccine … using the term vaccine to sneak this thing under public health exemptions … This is a mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator. It is not a vaccine! Vaccines actually are a legally defined term … under public health law … under CDC and FDA standards, a vaccine specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person receiving it, but it also has to disrupt transmission … They have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell is not to stop transmission. It is a treatment. But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of public health authorities, because then people would say “What other treatments are there?”

The use of the term vaccine is unconscionable … because it actually is the sucker punch to open and free discourse … Moderna was a started as a chemotherapy company for cancer, not a vaccine manufacturer for SARS … if we said we’re going to give people prophylactic chemo for the cancer they don’t have, you’d be laughed out of a room, because it’s a stupid idea. That’s exactly what this is! This is a mechanical device, in the form of a very small packet of technology, that is being inserted into the human system to activate the cell to become a pathogen manufacturing site.

The only reason why the term [vaccine] is being used is t
o abuse the 1905 Jacobsen case that has been misrepresented since it was written. If we were honest with this, we would actually call it what it is: it is a chemical pathogen device, that is actually meant to unleash a chemical pathogen production action within the cell. It is a medical device, not a drug, because it meets the CDRH [Center for Devices and Radiological Health] definition of a device.

It is made to make you sick … 80% of the people who are exposed to allegedly the virus [SARS-Cov-2] have no symptoms at all … 80% of people who get this injected into them have a clinical adverse event. You are getting injected with a chemical substance to induce illness, not to induce a[n] immuno-transmissive response. In other words, nothing about this is going to stop you transmitting anything. This is about getting you sick, and having your own cells be the thing that get you sick.”

Trumpster Q-tards believe in all kinds of stupid conspiracy theories.

Why is it that otherwise perfectly intelligent, thoughtful and rationally minded people baulk at the suggestion that sociopaths are conspiring to manipulate and deceive them?

And why will they defend this ill-founded position with such vehemence?

I bet you’re a birther too, aren’t you?

Side effects have been minimal.

Vaccines FAQ- JHU

Keep believing what the MSM tells you. :D

3,964 DEAD 162,610 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines

CDC: 2,050 DEAD Following COVID “Vaccines” as 300+ Deaths Added This Week – 16 Deaths from New J&J Shot Producing “COVID Symptoms”

31,079 Injured Following Experimental COVID mRNA “Vaccines”

Trumpster Q-tards believe in all kinds of stupid conspiracy theories.

Why is it that otherwise perfectly intelligent, thoughtful and rationally minded people baulk at the suggestion that sociopaths are conspiring to manipulate and deceive them?

And why will they defend this ill-founded position with such vehemence?

I bet you’re a birther too, aren’t you?

I am a researcher but you can call me what you want. Most of the names you are using are made up by the CIA to paint researchers as crazy or stupid. So congrats on being a CIA tool.

I am a researcher but you can call me what you want. Most of the names you are using are made up by the CIA to paint researchers as crazy or stupid. So congrats on being a CIA tool.

I’ll take that as a “yes”. You are a birther.

I bet you also think Michelle Obama is really a man, don’t you?

I’ll take that as a “yes”. You are a birther.

I bet you also think Michelle Obama is really a man, don’t you?

In the past I have researched Obama, and some have said that he was born in Kenya. One must remember that Obama's mom was a CIA agent and he was quite the Manchurian candidate. Joan Rivers seemed to think Michelle Obama was a man. Kind of fishy not long after her saying that, she unexpectedly died.

In the past I have researched Obama, and some have said that he was born in Kenya. One must remember that Obama's mom was a CIA agent and he was quite the Manchurian candidate. Joan Rivers seemed to think Michelle Obama was a man. Kind of fishy not long after her saying that, she unexpectedly died.

So you think the vaccines are dangerous, you think Obama is a Manchurian candidate, you’re a birther, and you think Michelle Obama is a man.

I bet you also think Sandy Hook was fake, don’t you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back