Which teams will be in Super Bowl 57?

You know the main thing in being able to repeat as Super Bowl champs is the heath of your players,well the rams hopes of a repeat went down the drain,they already had a reserve starting at one of the positions and now HE hot hurt and they are down to a 3 rd string replacement.maybe the bills can be back to back champions.

Wrong and wrong on both counts.
Buffalo traded down With the Cheifs in 2017, and the Cheifs selected Pat Mahomes with Buffalo’s pick. Buffalo selected Tre'Davious White in the second round as part of the trade.

Josh Allen was drafted in 2018. And they’re not best friends. Link to any article stating that they’re best friends? I know Allen is close with Sam Darnold, they’re neighbors, or at least used to be, I’ve never heard of Pat Mahomes being JA17’s best friend.

The Allen-Mahomes Rivalry is turning out to be a great one for years to come. Even though they came out of the same draft class and are best friends, they are also fierce competitors on the field and the AFC title looks like it's going to bounce back and forth between the Bills and Chiefs. I'd like to see a Bills-Packers Super Bowl this year. Two small market teams who are just about evenly matched with the edge going to Buffalo.
yeah this Allen Mahomes rivalry could turn out to be like the Bills and Dolphins rivalry they had for such a long time with jim kelly squaring off against dan marino in the playoffs many times and on prime time games as well though they would not face each other as often sense they are not in the same division of theirs as the dolphins are with the Bills.

The Irony in all of that is that Marino and Kelly came out of the exact same draft class the same year where Mahomes and Allen are just a year apart.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it looks like shady brady will be back in the Super Bowl,while they lost today to the packers it was only by two points,14 to 12, they have a great defense,to hold Rodgers and the pack to just two touchdowns is impressive.

Football combines two of the worst things in American life. It is violence punctuated by committee meetings

Jaguars

Forum List

Back