Which state should I go to defend the Republic after the civil war starts in November.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I'm 240 pounds, 5 foot 10 with an athletic frame, so I gotta lose at least 30 pounds. I own a single long barrel shotgun (Stevenson).

Any Patriots that stay in New York will be exterminated fast. So, if I'm going to risk my life, I at least want to be in a State where the fight matters.

I'm looking at this website, but it assumes the worst case scenario where the United States doesn't even matter because 99% of the world population is already dead.

Last edited:
You are already living in the state of delusion. Hopefully there is someone at the asylum who will give your meds this evening.

Last edited:
The state you’re is called the state of delusion. Hopefully there is someone at the asylum who will give your meds this evening.
I would say the State of Denial. Apparently that's what's going on when the Trumpistas think he's doing a good job and that Americans actually want to put up with 4 more years of his BS.

The Adirondacks.

Actually, after the fall, we're going to declare a Jewish Homeland in our ancestral home, The Catskills.

Women-outdoors-e1486412638352.jpg

I'm 240 pounds, 5 foot 10

That's a BMI of over 34... I would go somewhere with free gym membership.

Yeah I know lol. Idown 16 pounds since the start of COVID. I was 215 in Feburary, then I dropped to 209 from nearly dying from COVID, then I was going to go back to work but it was shut down from COVID in early March. I kept eating the same but no exercise. So now I'm 240, I was 256 five weeks ago when work started again.

Yeah I know lol. Idown 16 pounds since the start of COVID. I was 215 in Feburary, then I dropped to 209 from nearly dying from COVID

I hate to break this to you. But, if you have a BMI of 34 and almost died from the flu, you're probably not going to be a front-line warrior in a Mad Max scenario.

The best you could hope for is radiation canary.

Here is a militia you can join. I think this is the diabetic force.

1596498032926.jpg

They begin training by raiding the buffet at Golden Corral.

Last edited:
Yeah I know lol. Idown 16 pounds since the start of COVID. I was 215 in Feburary, then I dropped to 209 from nearly dying from COVID

I hate to break this to you. But, if you have a BMI of 34 and almost died from the flu, you're probably not going to be a front-line warrior in a Mad Max scenario.

I cut steel and concrete all day man and climb up and down ladders with 70 pound packages of shingles.

Last edited:

I cut steel and concrete all day man and climb up and down ladders with 70 pound packages of shingles.

You've got the flu AND the shingles?!

Dude, seek medical help.

You've got the flu AND the shingles?!

Dude, seek medical help.

lol

I'm 240 pounds, 5 foot 10 with an athletic frame, so I gotta lose at least 30 pounds. I own a single long barrel shotgun (Stevenson).

Any Patriots that stay in New York will be exterminated fast. So, if I'm going to risk my life, I at least want to be in a State where the fight matters.

I'm looking at this website, but it assumes the worst case scenario where the United States doesn't even matter because 99% of the world population is already dead.

Dont worry about it, when the shooting starts, just look for these signs..They are ISIS sympathizers, aiding and abetting known terrorist groups.

Bumper-Sticker-Alameda-CA-Poodle.jpg what-to-do-w-hillary-sticker.jpg ridin-with-biden-bumpersticker.png

I'm 240 pounds, 5 foot 10

That's a BMI of over 34... I would go somewhere with free gym membership.

Yeah I know lol. Idown 16 pounds since the start of COVID. I was 215 in Feburary, then I dropped to 209 from nearly dying from COVID, then I was going to go back to work but it was shut down from COVID in early March. I kept eating the same but no exercise. So now I'm 240, I was 256 five weeks ago when work started again.

45,000 people almost died of the seasonal flu this year too.
The one's who nearly died of the regular flu say it was just as bad as covid19

Forum List

Back