Which songs by the Beatles are your favorites?

Some of my favorites include "In My Life", "Hey Jude", and "A Day In The Life". These are probably my three favorites. What are some of yours?
There can be only one choice. The quintessential, pivotal song that was the true essence of the Beatles that you've never heard that got absolutely no radio playing time because it wasn't pop or commercial and was the very last obscure song on one of their most obscure, elusive albums!

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 11.50.37 AM.png

Last edited:
Some of my favorites include "In My Life", "Hey Jude", and "A Day In The Life". These are probably my three favorites. What are some of yours?
There can be only one choice. The quintessential, pivotal song that was the true essence of the Beatles that you've never heard that got absolutely no radio playing time because it wasn't pop or commercial and was the very last obscure song on one of their most obscure, elusive albums!

View attachment 318687

Thanks! It IS a fantastic song.

Back in those early days of R&R, music was released on a 45 disc record with a side "A" which had the hit song everyone wanted to hear, and the other side called the "B" side, which was usually an inferior song that nobody cared about.

The one exception was the Beatles, because both the "A" and "B" sides where hit music that even the radio stations played. .. :cool:

Ya, I know two are john lennon solo but good songs.
I know was proly my theme song growing up. I was always in dutch during my childhood and could feel when I was in trouble. I knew what was going down and was guilty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back