Zone1 Which Right Wing Poster accuses You of "Lying all the Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of RWI posters that can't debate, and when you present them with FACTS, they accuse you of LYING.

Who you got?
For me, these RWI posters can't stop with the accusations of lying.

marvin martian
BackAgain
Concerned American

These clowns can't win an discussion/argument, so they resort to what they do best.
LIE.
well stop lying and you wont get called a liar,,,

There are plenty of RWI posters that can't debate, and when you present them with FACTS, they accuse you of LYING.

Who you got?

marvin martian
BackAgain
Concerned American

These clowns can't win an discussion/argument, so they resort to what they do best.
LIE.

The only one I have a lot of experience with is backagain, and, he can't speak the truth because no citations would support his view. So the only weapon in his quiver, is calling poster a liar.

Flame Zone thread.... Its in the wrong forum...
You may have it wrong. The folks mentioned in the OP, can't debate in the clean debate zone, because they only have vitriol and name calling.

What better place to debate them, than where they are left defenseless due to their inability to do anything but lie.

The Clean Debate Zone is to be used for the clean debating of Government Policies, Candidates, Current News and Events. No personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc is allowed in this section.

When the only weapon they have is personal attacks, name calling, and flaming.

This is a place to discuss their behavior, where they have to actually discuss.

Who you got?

marvin martian
BackAgain
Concerned American

LIE.
Post some more names and I'm sure I'll agree with them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back