Zone1 Which race is most opposed to the recent surge in LGBT-Q wokeism?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Since the Democrats have shifted away from racial identity politics and jumped with both feet on the LGBT-Q bandwagon, their pandering to people by race has slowed down quite a bit. Are non-whites offended more by being pushed to the side, or offended more by the idea of being told to call men "she," calling Latinos and Latinas* "Latinx" and other such conventions of LGBT-Q pandering?

Nearly all of the outspoken T-Q folk are white, at least at the grass roots level. Sure, there are highly visible celebrities who are both of color and T-Q. But most of the angry trans folk on social media are white. That is a clear example of white privilege. A black man who is already annoyed at being followed by security in a department store, is less likely to bring more heat on himself by getting himself up in a dress and heels.

I do believe that I see more black transgender folks than Latinx, just in the malls and grocery stores. But, it could be that Latinx men are more passable as women. I don't think I've ever seen an Asian transwoman in the United States. But, they could be even more so passing. Maybe I've seen lots of them and never knew it (So glad I'm not single).

But which race is most offended by the left's embrace of LGBT-Q as their flavor of the decade? I would take Asian off that list. Also middle eastern, which some people like to call "Asian" also. The Dems have already lost the White working class, by talking about how bad they smell at Walmart and such. So the embrace of LGBT-Q probably doesn't affect that demographic. The remaining Democratic Whites - the leisure class - seems to feel duty-bound to support T-Q.

That leaves Black folk and Latinos. I don't know which of those groups are more offended. That's why I'm asking the question.

*In fact, I'm incorrect to say "Latinos and Latinas" since in the beautiful language of Spanish, "Latinos" covers both.

In yer case ignorance is bliss. There is information you can generate with yer own will power but you refuse to do as such.

Since the Democrats have shifted away from racial identity politics and jumped with both feet on the LGBT-Q bandwagon, their pandering to people by race has slowed down quite a bit. Are non-whites offended more by being pushed to the side, or offended more by the idea of being told to call men "she," calling Latinos and Latinas* "Latinx" and other such conventions of LGBT-Q pandering?

Nearly all of the outspoken T-Q folk are white, at least at the grass roots level. Sure, there are highly visible celebrities who are both of color and T-Q. But most of the angry trans folk on social media are white. That is a clear example of white privilege. A black man who is already annoyed at being followed by security in a department store, is less likely to bring more heat on himself by getting himself up in a dress and heels.

I do believe that I see more black transgender folks than Latinx, just in the malls and grocery stores. But, it could be that Latinx men are more passable as women. I don't think I've ever seen an Asian transwoman in the United States. But, they could be even more so passing. Maybe I've seen lots of them and never knew it (So glad I'm not single).

But which race is most offended by the left's embrace of LGBT-Q as their flavor of the decade? I would take Asian off that list. Also middle eastern, which some people like to call "Asian" also. The Dems have already lost the White working class, by talking about how bad they smell at Walmart and such. So the embrace of LGBT-Q probably doesn't affect that demographic. The remaining Democratic Whites - the leisure class - seems to feel duty-bound to support T-Q.

That leaves Black folk and Latinos. I don't know which of those groups are more offended. That's why I'm asking the question.

*In fact, I'm incorrect to say "Latinos and Latinas" since in the beautiful language of Spanish, "Latinos" covers both.
White Conservatives.

In yer case ignorance is bliss. There is information you can generate with yer own will power but you refuse to do as such.
Only a true lefty would believe that information can be generated through will power. Propaganda, lies, spin, and mass delusion can be generated through will power. But not true information; that has to come from facts. Even half-truths have to start out with facts, and be edited down.

White Conservatives.
As a white conservative, I approve of this message.
I am disgusted by the disconnect & lies of wokesters & offended by the gross stupidity of whatever form "wokeism" takes.
It's an ideology for the deranged &/or delusional that I will never bend the knee to.
They can take the woke joke, roll it into a ball & shove it up a LGBFJB bum

As a white conservative, I approve of this message.
I am disgusted by the disconnect & lies of wokesters & offended by the gross stupidity of whatever form "wokeism" takes.
It's an ideology for the deranged &/or delusional that I will never bend the knee to.
They can take the woke joke, roll it into a ball & shove it up a LGBFJB bum
Depends on what brand of wokeism you're talking about. The type of Wokeism I subscribe to is rooted in observable science, history and facts. I fully subscribe to gay rights, trans rights, but obviously a man is a man, woman is woman, etc. I'm not convinced of your implicit claim that the latter outnumber the former.

When it comes to hating gay people -- every race has its share....

But when it comes to using the power of the US government to persecute gays.............well.....all that matters in that case is Conservatives....

Matter of fact....a white racist and a black homophobe often find themselves bonding over a shared hatred for gays....the white racist may even put his racial hatred on the backburner if the black homophobe will help him do something about those gays...

But when it comes to using the power of the US government to persecute gays.............well.....all that matters in that case is Conservatives....

Matter of fact....a white racist and a black homophobe often find themselves bonding over a shared hatred for gays....the white racist may even put his racial hatred on the backburner if the black homophobe will help him do something about those gays...
Are gays arrested for being gay? Tossed off of buildings? Xiden, and his band nuts like Mayorkas and Garland are running things.

Are gays arrested for being gay? Tossed off of buildings? Xiden, and his band nuts like Mayorkas and Garland are running things.
No, thanks to liberals...

Because if the so-called Conservative fundamentalists had their way -- yes, gays would be executed....so instead they just settle for opposing gay and trans rights

Who has Garland had tossed off buildings?

Yes.
What current example are there of that?
Weeeee!

Identify politics makes strange bedfellows. Almost as much as LGBT-Q itself.

The blacks are the most mad,

image-asset.png

Y6ie_e3a1bIs_YQYSCE1lrGH2k8IHcQPnbEwKeZSdX0.png

4310.jpeg

Yes.

What current example are there of that?

Weeeee!

Identify politics makes strange bedfellows. Almost as much as LGBT-Q itself.
Conservatives want to use the power of federal government to ban same-sex marriage...again.....

And the reason Republicans are so reluctant to vote to protect same-sex marriage is because they hope to challenge obergfell and get it overturned...just like Roe V Wade.....you can't spend 50 plus years demonizing gay folks and then expect us to believe you changed when you can't even back your words up with policies...

and yes, identity politics makes strange bedfellows...
z_c00n_0066 (18).jpg

Conservatives want to use the power of federal government to ban same-sex marriage...again.....

And the reason Republicans are so reluctant to vote to protect same-sex marriage is because they hope to challenge obergfell and get it overturned...just like Roe V Wade.....you can't spend 50 plus years demonizing gay folks and then expect us to believe you changed when you can't even back your words up with policies...

Yes, as a libertarian, I have literally implored conservatives not to try to turn back that clock.
and yes, identity politics makes strange bedfellows...
View attachment 674532
Black folk voting for Trump, as so many of them did both times that he ran, is an example of refusal to participate in identity politics. Why would that seem like strange bedfellows to you? What harm has Trump done to Black Americans?

BTW: "Being accused of being a racist" is not the same as "doing harm to black Americans."

Interesting. There was a study which discovered the places which were most heavy on gays were those who had been colonised by the Brits. We had the Death Penalty at the time.
Has nothing to do with that. The USA and Canada were British colonies also. Where didn't they have a colony?

Forum List

Back