Which President would you prefer?

usually when you tell someone theyre wrong you explain how they are wrong,,,

I'm sure its an oversight on your part,,,

Not an oversight. Confusion. I have no idea which wars you are talking about. Which wars did Trump avoid? Was it Trump or was it decisions and events that occurred during the Obama administration? What peace deals?

Or, is what you said pure fantasy? I suggest you try to prove I am wrong about that.
sorry I didnt realize youre another ignorant piece of shit with severe TDS,,,

I wont bother you further but I will mock your ignorance,,,

This was posted earlier. Not a single comment from Trump's supporters.

CNN reports, "A senior US official said that the Biden team will be given access to a secret server containing sensitive information related President Donald Trump's more controversial conversations with foreign leaders on a need-to-know basis and the Trump administration is prepared to share any information that they deem to be relevant to their future decision-making process."

Will that include the disclosure of what was said, and what, if anything, was agreed upon when Trump had a highly secret conversation with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki in July of 2018. With the exception of interpreters, no one else was present at that meeting, no advisors to either Trump or Putin and, obviously, no press.

Trump has never told Americans what was discussed at that meeting. Why? Trump has never told his key advisors (secstate, secdef, NSA) what was discussed at that meeting. Why?

Putin and, we can assume, Russian intelligence and key advisors know what was discussed at that meeting, but not American advisors and not American intelligence. We can only guess.

We do know -- from the destruction of the Iranian nuclear deal to Trump's retreat in the Middle East to his efforts to isolate America from its traditional allies to his ongoing efforts to damage American democracy -- that Trump has done many things that pleases Putin to no end.

So, maybe it is time for acting President Biden to become familiar with that highly secret conversation that Trump has kept from the American people, his closest advisors, and American intelligence.

Maybe Biden will let us in on it.

President Biden is putting together a foreign policy team with decades of experience. Key lines from the unveiling of Biden's top national security and foreign policy team

Biden said it was a team that will provide the intelligence he needs to hear, not the intelligence he wants to hear. "It's a team that reflects the fact that America is back, ready to lead the world. They embody my core beliefs that America is strongest when it works with its allies," Biden said.

President Trump has fired secretaries of state, secretaries of defense, national security advisors, directors of intelligence, directors of the FBI, and directors of homeland security for providing intelligence he did not want to hear. He has replaced them with political sycophants with little or no experience, but they tell him what he wants to hear.

Trump scorns views that are different from his own. As a consequence, he has the highest turnover rate of any President. Tracking turnover in the Trump administration

That is why America has become isolated. Under President Trump, we no longer have allies. The leaders of our former allies want nothing to do with Trump.

Yesterday, President Trump continued his assault on American democracy by attacking the very basis of that democracy, free, unfettered elections. "Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!" Trump tweeted.

Trump is the first -- and most likely the last -- President to choose Twitter to make his outrageous official Presidential statements. Twitter is one-way communication. Trump uses Twitter because no one else is around, no reporters, no White House staff, and, most importantly, not the American people.

A President is in serious trouble and is highly vulnerable due to his own activities when he is too embarrassed to face the American people. Trump has not faced our reporters' questions in twenty-one days.

Happily, President Trump will be gone in less than two months. He is a lame duck, and it no longer matters what he says or does. Few will listen to him. Will he concede? Who cares?

Many are looking forward to Jan. 20 and a return to sanity. As one person put it, "We all long for the time when politics will be boring again."

so much bull shit, so little time and patience to respond.

in answer to yourquestion in the title, I’d prefer Trump. He is the best president this country has had in the last 200 years.

These are words of a man suffering from extreme narcissism and paranoia.

Trump urged Americans not to give Biden credit for the development of Covid-19 vaccines, saying “the vaccines were me.”

Speaking to reporters Trump said of Biden: “Don’t let him take credit for the vaccines because the vaccines were me and I pushed people harder than they’ve ever been pushed before."

Where the hell did that come from? Who said Biden deserves the credit? Not Biden. Not anyone on Biden's time. Just another fantasy, I guess, caused by his sickness.

Then, according to Fox News, Trump announced, "And the vaccines are being delivered next week or the week after."

Now Trump is confused or is uninformed or he is simply lying.

The FDA is meeting Dec. 10 to approve emergency use of vaccines. If approved, the vaccine will be available a week to two weeks later for high risk Americans, doctors, nurses, etc. Widespread use of vaccines won't be until late spring, early summer at the earliest. Coronavirus update: Latest news from around the world

These are words of a man suffering from extreme narcissism and paranoia.

Trump urged Americans not to give Biden credit for the development of Covid-19 vaccines, saying “the vaccines were me.”

Americans are paying very little attention to Trump's ludicrous accusations of election fraud and his ridiculous claim that he won the election. Trump is just being an idiot, and we expect that from him.

However, as Trump continues to lose court cases -- over 30 now, the latest in PA where a judge appointed by Trump unceremoniously dismissed the case -- Americans are paying attention to the number of times our current President is making a complete fool of himself.

This time, as in a number of cases, Trump's humorous statement came in the form of a tweet. He made the inane suggestion that Biden had to prove the eighty million votes he got were legitimate.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous “80,000,000 votes” were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem!

This claim about election fraud is disputed
7:56 AM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

The humor of this tweet is self-evident.

I am looking forward to this fool going to Georgia and campaigning for the two Republican Senators. The Democratic takeover of the Senate is assured.

Fortunately, our new President is a wise man. Biden isn't biting. He largely ignores what Trump is saying and tweeting. Smart move because Trump is rapidly making himself irrelevant.

Americans are paying very little attention to Trump's ludicrous accusations of election fraud and his ridiculous claim that he won the election. Trump is just being an idiot, and we expect that from him.

CNN writes, "Days before Thanksgiving last year, President Donald Trump made an unannounced and previously unscheduled trip to Walter Reed medical center. The White House said the trip was for a "quick exam and labs." We still don't know why he actually went -- or what the outcome of his visit was.

"On Sunday, three days after Thanksgiving this year, President-elect Joe Biden slipped and hurt his foot while playing with his dog, Major. We were quickly told -- via the traveling press pool -- that Biden was going to see his orthopedist out of an abundance of caution. Within two hours, there was a statement from Dr. Kevin O'Connor noting that Biden's foot had been X-rayed and it appeared as though he had a sprain. A CT scan was going to be conducted just to confirm the diagnosis, however.

"Then, 90 minutes after that, came this, again from O'Connor: "Initial x-rays did not show any obvious fracture, but his clinical exam warranted more detailed imaging. Follow-up CT scan confirmed hairline (small) fractures of President-elect Biden's lateral and intermediate cuneiform bones, which are in the mid-foot. It is anticipated that he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks."

"Notice the difference?

"You probably don't know or care all that much about Joe Biden's "lateral and intermediate cuneiform bones." But that isn't really the point.

"The point is this: Transparency in matters of health and, well, everything else, is fundamental to a functioning democracy. And we have had the opposite of that for these last four years."

Say what you want about Trump but I will admit he kept us out of any major conflict the last four years which is amazing seeing how short temper he is...

Now can Biden repeat the same thing and can Biden actually deal with what will be coming from China in the next few years?

My opinion is no but Biden will be President and any failure on his watch is his failure and no you can not blame Trump for Biden failures...

President Biden is putting together a foreign policy team with decades of experience. Key lines from the unveiling of Biden's top national security and foreign policy team

Biden said it was a team that will provide the intelligence he needs to hear, not the intelligence he wants to hear. "It's a team that reflects the fact that America is back, ready to lead the world. They embody my core beliefs that America is strongest when it works with its allies," Biden said.

President Trump has fired secretaries of state, secretaries of defense, national security advisors, directors of intelligence, directors of the FBI, and directors of homeland security for providing intelligence he did not want to hear. He has replaced them with political sycophants with little or no experience, but they tell him what he wants to hear.

Trump scorns views that are different from his own. As a consequence, he has the highest turnover rate of any President. Tracking turnover in the Trump administration

That is why America has become isolated. Under President Trump, we no longer have allies. The leaders of our former allies want nothing to do with Trump.

Yesterday, President Trump continued his assault on American democracy by attacking the very basis of that democracy, free, unfettered elections. "Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!" Trump tweeted.

Trump is the first -- and most likely the last -- President to choose Twitter to make his outrageous official Presidential statements. Twitter is one-way communication. Trump uses Twitter because no one else is around, no reporters, no White House staff, and, most importantly, not the American people.

A President is in serious trouble and is highly vulnerable due to his own activities when he is too embarrassed to face the American people. Trump has not faced our reporters' questions in twenty-one days.

Happily, President Trump will be gone in less than two months. He is a lame duck, and it no longer matters what he says or does. Few will listen to him. Will he concede? Who cares?

Many are looking forward to Jan. 20 and a return to sanity. As one person put it, "We all long for the time when politics will be boring again."
Trump has great policies despite bad cabinet picks
Biden’s cabinet will be mostly working for China

Arizona and Wisconsin certified their results today, giving President-elect Joe Biden the win in all six battle ground states.

When you think of conservatism in America, you think of the National Review. Founded in the mid-1950s by William F. Buckley Jr., the publication has been a bulwark of conservative thought for almost the entirety of one Donald J. Trump's life.

Which is why an editorial by the editors of NR that was published Monday morning is worth paying attention to.

Headlined "Trump's Disgraceful Endgame," it amounts to an absolute takedown of the President's fanciful and false claims that the 2020 election was somehow stolen from him."

Breaking from his regular post-election schedule of tweeting and playing golf, Trump took time Sunday morning to call into Maria Bartiromo's show on Fox News to rehash many of his latest conspiracy theories.

"You have leaders of countries that call me, say, that's the most messed-up election we have ever seen." Nope, they are calling to congratulate Biden, all except Putin. Hm-m-m!

"They had glitches. You know what a glitch is. That's -- a glitch is supposed to be when a machine breaks down." :auiqs.jpg:Most people know what glitch is.

"We had glitches where they moved thousands of votes from my account to Biden's account. And these are glitches. So, they're not glitches. They're theft. They're fraud, absolute fraud." Trump is simply lying. Even his fans know it.

I could go on, but what is the point? Here is my point. Trump is so sick that he needs to always be the center of attention.

Even if it means making a complete fool of himself over a long period of time!

No doubt Trump is trying desperately to get rise out of Biden, but Biden isn't biting. He is busying forming his government with highly experienced people while totally ignoring Trump.

Trump's fans are speculating on the damage Biden will do.

Trump's critics report the damage Trump has done, and his fans cannot challenge any of it because it is reality. Proof of that is contained in this thread.

No doubt Trump's followers can appreciate the difference.
What damage has Trump done?

Making a mockery of our constitution ,our election process ,of our relations with our former allies ,for NOT PROTECTING Americans which should have been his #1 job , for pitting one American against another , for supporting white nazi groups , for lying cheating stealing from America along with his family of lowlife scum is that enough damage?

Say what you want about Trump but I will admit he kept us out of any major conflict the last four years which is amazing seeing how short temper he is...

Trump's major accomplishment is he didn't take us into a war??? Wow! Talk about your low bar. Geez!

My opinion is no but Biden will be President and any failure on his watch is his failure and no you can not blame Trump for Biden failures...

That statement makes no sense, and it is purely theoretical. The damage Trump has done, is doing, is very real, not theoretical. Want proof? Read my posts. No one challenges them.

Explain why you think China will be a problem under President Biden.

If anyone is curious as I was, for the most part, President Biden will probably get the cabinet picks he wants, certified by a Republican Senate, that is, if it is a Republican Senate, which appears likely.

Politico reports, "Senate Republicans are signaling they will confirm most of President-elect Joe Biden’s Cabinet picks in January — a rare bright spot for a White House that may clash with a GOP majority for years to come.

"A critical mass of GOP senators said in interviews that Biden has the right to his Cabinet, indicating he may be able to staff his administration largely to his liking."

didnt bother to read it.

biden
not trump

Three ex-Presidents and one acting President are filling the role of the absent President Trump who is mindlessly fixated on an election that took place a month ago to the exclusion of all other issues, including a raging pandemic that is setting records for number of cases, number of deaths, and hospitalizations.

CNN reports, "This is what presidential leadership looks like.

"As President Donald Trump ignores America's slide into a tragic winter and obsesses over his false claims of a stolen election, three of his predecessors are volunteering to bare their arms on camera to build confidence in the vaccines that could finally end the pandemic.

"The effort by former Presidents George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, which was reported by CNN's Jamie Gangel, is sure to infuriate the current commander in chief. Trump is claiming the lion's share of credit for the unprecedented speed of development of several vaccines -- despite his neglect of other aspects of the public health disaster that has killed more than a quarter of a million Americans.

"The former presidents are stepping up as America plunges into its toughest battle against Covid-19 before the new vaccines, expected to soon be approved by US regulators, bring deliverance. But there are few signs that the current President is ready to call on the nation to muster for one last fight against the worsening pandemic before the immunizations become available to most Americans."

The recorded daily death toll hit a record of more than 2,800 Wednesday and 100,000 Covid-19 patients -- more than ever before -- are hospitalized as fears mount of an even worse post-Thanksgiving surge.

Other than claiming credit for the vaccine development, Trump is mute on the deadly pandemic. On Wednesday Trump provided a rambling 45 minute video to Facebook, claiming once again without evidence the election was fraudulent and stolen from him. He appears to be the only official in the country who believes that is true. Even his lawyer, Attorney General Bill Barr, has said there is no evidence of fraud.

All of which makes Trump a lunatic, which explains why previous Presidents are filling the vacuum of leadership.

Once again, Trump's followers -- the American ones -- will have nothing to say.

All of which makes Trump a lunatic, which explains why previous Presidents are filling the vacuum of leadership.

Once again, Trump's followers -- the American ones -- will have nothing to say.

What has happened to the Republican Party?

For over a quarter of a century I was a member of the Republican Party. I voted for Reagan and both Bush's. I am now a conservative Independent.

That said, Trump and the Trump Republicans drove me out of the Republican Party with their lunacy. For over a month the Republican President has become fixated on the election he lost by over six million votes. He has lost interest in governing (that's probably a good thing). Republican leadership in Congress refuses to recognize President-elect Biden who secured 306 votes in the Electoral College, and the election has been certified in all battleground states.

The insanity of the Republican Party is fully illustrated by the comments made by Senator Perdue.

President Trump is right. The presidential election’s integrity is in doubt. And Joe Biden is not the legitimate winner. But you should channel your anger over this by voting in the runoff election, whose integrity I will guarantee to right the wrong done to you, so I can act as a check on Biden.

In some cases it is simply a question of intelligence.

The Republican Party and its leadership is directly attacking the integrity of American democracy.

This insanity is further illustrated by Trump's Republican followers. Like a cult, they follow Trump, but they have no idea why. They will be unable to respond to this post. They can't defend Trump and they can't support him. For the most part, they avoid what Trump is doing and saying.

Good reasons for leaving the Republican Party for a while.

What has happened to the Republican Party?

For over a quarter of a century I was a member of the Republican Party. I voted for Reagan and both Bush's. I am now a conservative Independent.

That said, Trump and the Trump Republicans drove me out of the Republican Party with their lunacy.

Why are Republicans acting like idiots? The Electoral College is about make Joe Biden our next President, and we have Republicans in the House assaulting the very fabric of American democracy.

The Hill reports, "Rep. Jim Jordan, one of President Trump's staunchest defenders in the House, said in remarks published Monday that doesn't think Trump should concede the 2020 election after the Electoral College certifies President-elect Joe Biden's victory next week.

“No. No way, no way, no way,” the Ohio Republican told CNN, adding: ”We should still try to figure out exactly what took place here. And as I said that includes, I think, debates on the House floor — potentially on Jan. 6.”

“I know we have members who feel that way, feel very strongly about we should be debating what took place in Pennsylvania,” Jordan said. “But, you know, you had all kinds of crazy things happening in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, all these in Nevada. … So everything you look at doesn't make sense.”

“There are members who believe there could be value in having substantive debate of what occurred in states with substantial irregularities,” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.)

Republicans in the House are challenging the Constitution? That's crazy!

Why are Republicans acting like idiots? The Electoral College is about make Joe Biden our next President, and we have Republicans in the House assaulting the very fabric of American democracy.

The Hill reports, "Rep. Jim Jordan, one of President Trump's staunchest defenders in the House, said in remarks published Monday that doesn't think Trump should concede the 2020 election after the Electoral College certifies President-elect Joe Biden's victory next week.

Just how stupid are some members of the Republican Party?

This stupid.

Politico reports, "Rep. Alex Mooney introduced a resolution on Tuesday to formally condemn any lawmakers who call on Donald Trump to concede “prematurely” from the presidential race despite having lost."

Put a another way, this Republican wants to condemn Republicans who are following the law and our Constitution. In our democracy, you can't get more stupid than that.

Politico continues, "The West Virginia (that explains it)Republican, a member of the hard-line House Freedom Caucus, offered the resolution during a private GOP conference call."

Yeah, a "private conference call." At least Mooney was smart enough to try to avoid advertising how stupid he is.

Well, that didn't work. The press got a hold of the remarkably ludicrous resolution that has no chance of succeeding in a House controlled by Democrats. This resolution is just for show.

Mooney wanted to show how really stupid he is. It doesn't say much for West Virginians that they would elected a man this dumb.

Trump Republicans on this forum will not respond to this post. Even they are embarrassed by Republicans in the House as they keep wondering why they support Trump. They know that support makes no sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back