Which President would you prefer?

Hey, the people have spoken. Again.

Yes they have....in fact, 2.5 million spoke when there were only 1.8 million to begin with...weird huh?
Can you explain the arithmetic?

Are you saying you believe Giuliani? Wow! You really are lost. He lies almost as much as Trump.

Yes they have....in fact, 2.5 million spoke when there were only 1.8 million to begin with...weird huh?

Are you saying you believe Giuliani? Wow! You really are lost. He lies almost as much as Trump.

They been completely fooled by two buffoons.

What does that say about them?

Remember when penis neck Adam Schiff and Nasty Beloni said they had irrefutable proof that tied Trump to Russian collusion and you dumbmotherfuckers believed their filthy asses because orange guy talks mean?

I did?

Quote me.

I'll wait here.

Trump is the first -- and most likely the last -- President to choose Twitter to make his outrageous official Presidential statements. Twitter is one-way communication. Trump uses Twitter because no one else is around, no reporters, no White House staff, and, most importantly, not the American people.

A very good point. It's the equivalent of a media outlet ---- nay, it IS a media outlet ---- where the input is entirely an unedited unfiltered monologue. Much like, say, creating your own media where you and you alone are the sole editor unchallenged by anything, least of all "facts".

But that's crazy. Who would ever do that? I mean it would end up looking like this:

1606417507028.jpeg

Remember when penis neck Adam Schiff and Nasty Beloni said they had irrefutable proof that tied Trump to Russian collusion and you dumbmotherfuckers believed their filthy asses because orange guy talks mean?

I did?

Quote me.

I'll wait here.

When I say "you dumbmotherfuckers" I mean all of you fucked in the head leftists. I paint with a wide brush...you know, like you do with your Trumpsters/Trumpism bit.

President Biden is putting together a foreign policy team with decades of experience. Key lines from the unveiling of Biden's top national security and foreign policy team

Biden said it was a team that will provide the intelligence he needs to hear, not the intelligence he wants to hear. "It's a team that reflects the fact that America is back, ready to lead the world. They embody my core beliefs that America is strongest when it works with its allies," Biden said.

President Trump has fired secretaries of state, secretaries of defense, national security advisors, directors of intelligence, directors of the FBI, and directors of homeland security for providing intelligence he did not want to hear. He has replaced them with political sycophants with little or no experience, but they tell him what he wants to hear.

Trump scorns views that are different from his own. As a consequence, he has the highest turnover rate of any President. Tracking turnover in the Trump administration

That is why America has become isolated. Under President Trump, we no longer have allies. The leaders of our former allies want nothing to do with Trump.

Yesterday, President Trump continued his assault on American democracy by attacking the very basis of that democracy, free, unfettered elections. "Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!" Trump tweeted.

Trump is the first -- and most likely the last -- President to choose Twitter to make his outrageous official Presidential statements. Twitter is one-way communication. Trump uses Twitter because no one else is around, no reporters, no White House staff, and, most importantly, not the American people.

A President is in serious trouble and is highly vulnerable due to his own activities when he is too embarrassed to face the American people. Trump has not faced our reporters' questions in twenty-one days.

Happily, President Trump will be gone in less than two months. He is a lame duck, and it no longer matters what he says or does. Few will listen to him. Will he concede? Who cares?

Many are looking forward to Jan. 20 and a return to sanity. As one person put it, "We all long for the time when politics will be boring again."
How have I suffered from being "isolated?"

Trump is the best foriegn policy president since Reagan. Dim presidents succeed only at allowing foreign countries to fuck us up the ass.

I did?

Quote me.

I'll wait here.

When I say "you dumbmotherfuckers" I mean all of you fucked in the head leftists. I paint with a wide brush...you know, like you do with your Trumpsters/Trumpism bit.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Good thing I don't take you seriously.

President Biden is putting together a foreign policy team with decades of experience. Key lines from the unveiling of Biden's top national security and foreign policy team

Biden said it was a team that will provide the intelligence he needs to hear, not the intelligence he wants to hear. "It's a team that reflects the fact that America is back, ready to lead the world. They embody my core beliefs that America is strongest when it works with its allies," Biden said.

President Trump has fired secretaries of state, secretaries of defense, national security advisors, directors of intelligence, directors of the FBI, and directors of homeland security for providing intelligence he did not want to hear. He has replaced them with political sycophants with little or no experience, but they tell him what he wants to hear.

Trump scorns views that are different from his own. As a consequence, he has the highest turnover rate of any President. Tracking turnover in the Trump administration

That is why America has become isolated. Under President Trump, we no longer have allies. The leaders of our former allies want nothing to do with Trump.

Yesterday, President Trump continued his assault on American democracy by attacking the very basis of that democracy, free, unfettered elections. "Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!" Trump tweeted.

A President is in serious trouble and is highly vulnerable due to his own activities when he is too embarrassed to face the American people. Trump has not faced our reporters' questions in twenty-one days.

Happily, President Trump will be gone in less than two months. He is a lame duck, and it no longer matters what he says or does. Few will listen to him. Will he concede? Who cares?

Many are looking forward to Jan. 20 and a return to sanity. As one person put it, "We all long for the time when politics will be boring again."
You do realize that Joe Biden hasn't been on the right side of a foreign policy decision in decades...right, Sandy? He's gotten it wrong so often that we really should base our foreign policy on doing the exact opposite of whatever Joe says to do!
Biden has been 100% wrong about everything that has to do with foreign policy.

You mean the guys that fucked up Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan...those guys are the guys biden wants........and the ones who allowed NATO to under fund their committments, and allowed Russia to take over large parts of Ukraine, and then refused to give Ukraine weapons......and allowed ISIS to create a country inside of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Those guys?

While Trump did the opposite, moved our embassy to Jerusalem....destroyed the ISIS caliphate in a few weeks, got NATO to pony up the money they owed, gave actual weapons of war to Ukraine, and has now helped initiate real peace agreements in the middle east between Israel and her muslim neighbors?

Are you really this blind and stupid?

"Which President would you prefer?"

I prefer one who puts good, core, real Americans first.
One with the nuts to protect America from desperate, thirdworld wetbacks.
One who would never allow the tail to wag the dog. (BLM boogers calling shots, wetbacks writing immigration law, chicks with dicks deciding restroom policy)
One who doesn't force good real Americans to fund the filth of the world.
One who doesn't levy monetary penalties on our most productive citizens via higher taxes.
One willing to put more work boots on weed smoking lazy dark people than ever before.
"He talks nice" really isn't a qualifier for anybody even half sane.

Should I keep going or are you starting to get it?

Last edited:
President Biden is putting together a foreign policy team with decades of experience.

so, back to the same ole same ole?

I was hoping for better.
You mean like competence and experience?

Decisions based on reason and logic?

Yea...I'll take that
Torture

RETURN TO NORMALCY: Obama Torture Apologists Want a Triumphant Return to Illegitimate Joe’s White House

The Trump Administration hasn’t been torturing anyone. Note the lack of commentary from the usual suspects.

1606422803508.png

Torture Apologist For CIA Director?​

The Daily Beast reported this week that Biden was considering Michael Morell as CIA director. Morell, who served as deputy director of the CIA under Obama, obscured CIA torture. CNN subsequently interviewed Wyden:
"No torture apologist can be confirmed as CIA director. It's a nonstarter," Wyden told CNN, referring to Morell's previous suggestions that the agency's so-called "enhanced interrogation" of terrorists was both effective and moral—claims that go further than those made by other officials who have faced scrutiny over the agency's handling of detainees at black sites, including former Director John Brennan and current Director Gina Haspel.
Over at Just Security, Scott Roehm, along with Daniel Jones (who investigated the CIA torture and wrote the Senate Intelligence Committee's report on it), also warned against Morell. They note Morell's role in essentially absolving CIA staff (including current CIA Director Gina Haspel) of responsibility for destroying tapes of CIA torture of suspected terrorists during the Iraq War. He was also responsible for the CIA's response to the Senate's torture report, insisting that the CIA's methods had resulted in actionable intelligence. They had not. Roehm and Jones write:
Morell rejected the description of the CIA program as torture "because to call it torture says my guys were torturers" and "I'm going to defend my guys to my last breath." He would go on to vocally support Haspel and her candidacy for CIA director.
Biden hasn't named his choice for CIA director yet, but he did name Avril Haines as his choice for director of national intelligence. Haines comes with similar baggage. Haines refused to punish any of the CIA employees who were illegally spying on Jones and other Senate staffers working on the torture report.

I prefer a president that knows how to pronounce "Psalms"

Thank you very much, sir/madam

those decades of experience havnt been able to do what trump did in 3 yrs,,, so just expect more wars and more death of innocent people world wide,,,

President Trump made historic peace deals, because he did not buy to the nonsense.

Trump is ending wars, because he has a clue while those "experts" as with the China virus, do not.

This is surreal!

Yesterday there were 183,500 new cases of the coronavirus. Yesterday, 2,322 Americans lost their lives to Covid, and we are averaging over 2,000 deaths per day. Because Thanksgiving is regarded as a super spreader event by medical experts, matters are expected to get far worse in two to three weeks. United States Coronavirus: 13,245,267 Cases and 269,508 Deaths - Worldometer

So, Trump decides to issue a proclamation encouraging Americans to gather for Thanksgiving.

“I encourage all Americans to gather, in homes and places of worship, to offer a prayer of thanks to God for our many blessings,” he said in a proclamation.

Under the circumstances it is quite clear Trump has lost his mind.

Or, because he has nothing to lose, Trump has decided to become the biggest jerk on the planet as he holes up in the residence.

After twenty-three days Trump finally answered a few questions from reporters on Thanksgiving Day!

As if anyone will be listening. Trump is so ridiculously transparent.

Biden as been as open as any acting President could be. Which President do you prefer?

Last edited:
Trump's fans are speculating on the damage Biden will do.

Trump's critics report the damage Trump has done, and his fans cannot challenge any of it because it is reality. Proof of that is contained in this thread.

No doubt Trump's followers can appreciate the difference.

President Trump made historic peace deals, because he did not buy to the nonsense.

Trump is ending wars, because he has a clue while those "experts" as with the China virus, do not.

That is ludicrous and, unless you are a child or a moron, you know it.

those decades of experience havnt been able to do what trump did in 3 yrs,

That is ludicrous and, unless you are a child or a moron, you know it.
usually when you tell someone theyre wrong you explain how they are wrong,,,

I'm sure its an oversight on your part,,,

just for accuracy how many wars did trump support and how many did biden support over his 47 yrs in congress???

and what about peace deals??

usually when you tell someone theyre wrong you explain how they are wrong,,,

I'm sure its an oversight on your part,,,

Not an oversight. Confusion. I have no idea which wars you are talking about. Which wars did Trump avoid? Was it Trump or was it decisions and events that occurred during the Obama administration? What peace deals?

Or, is what you said pure fantasy? I suggest you try to prove I am wrong about that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back