Which President would you prefer?

Democrats really hate Israel and jews but love Iran and islamist.

The so called "Palestinians" (who did not exist as a people before a few decades ago) share much in common genetically with Jews. Despite this, idiot leftists think of Jews as white and "Palestinians" as people of color and so automatically support the latter.
Democrats hate white people. They are extremely racist.

I can hardly wait for more wars, more young men dead on foreign soil.
I can hardly wait to start paying more money to NATO so other countries can just skate by on next to nothing.
it will be good to go back to the NAFTA one way deal that was called the ”gold standard “ of trade deals.
I am excited to go to 44.2. Nothing like the same nonsense year after year.

I can hardly wait to start paying more money to NATO so other countries can just skate by on next to nothing.
it will be good to go back to the NAFTA one way deal that was called the ”gold standard “ of trade deals.
Globalist Democrats want to manage America's decline into a post America age. They dream about a day when America isn't a super power. They want to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world shit hole. Everything they do is meant to weaken America and hurt Americans.

President Biden is putting together a foreign policy team with decades of experience. Key lines from the unveiling of Biden's top national security and foreign policy team

Biden said it was a team that will provide the intelligence he needs to hear, not the intelligence he wants to hear. "It's a team that reflects the fact that America is back, ready to lead the world. They embody my core beliefs that America is strongest when it works with its allies," Biden said.

President Trump has fired secretaries of state, secretaries of defense, national security advisors, directors of intelligence, directors of the FBI, and directors of homeland security for providing intelligence he did not want to hear. He has replaced them with political sycophants with little or no experience, but they tell him what he wants to hear.

Trump scorns views that are different from his own. As a consequence, he has the highest turnover rate of any President. Tracking turnover in the Trump administration

That is why America has become isolated. Under President Trump, we no longer have allies. The leaders of our former allies want nothing to do with Trump.

Yesterday, President Trump continued his assault on American democracy by attacking the very basis of that democracy, free, unfettered elections. "Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!" Trump tweeted.

Trump is the first -- and most likely the last -- President to choose Twitter to make his outrageous official Presidential statements. Twitter is one-way communication. Trump uses Twitter because no one else is around, no reporters, no White House staff, and, most importantly, not the American people.

A President is in serious trouble and is highly vulnerable due to his own activities when he is too embarrassed to face the American people. Trump has not faced our reporters' questions in twenty-one days.

Happily, President Trump will be gone in less than two months. He is a lame duck, and it no longer matters what he says or does. Few will listen to him. Will he concede? Who cares?

Many are looking forward to Jan. 20 and a return to sanity. As one person put it, "We all long for the time when politics will be boring again."

So we go back to being coined by the rest of the world. We need to pull out of the rest of the world and bring our troops. We are not the world police. The rest of the world hates Americans because they don’t mind their own business.

The Quid Pro administration is going to be hilarious. I'm looking forward to it.

I agree. I'm going to sit back and watch Biden and his administration take America to its knees with the crap he wants to do.

In two years the Reps will have the House and the Senate and in 2024 I hope Trump runs again. That man was great for this country cause he doesn't give shit one what the rest of the world thinks nor should he or any other American.

This country was humming before the Chinese Virus. With him at the helm it will be humming once again.

Biden is a mistake and those that voted for him will find out just how wrong they were in two years. If he survives that long. LOL

Biden said it was a team that will provide the intelligence he needs to hear, not the intelligence he wants to hear. "It's a team that reflects the fact that America is back, ready to lead the world. They embody my core beliefs that America is strongest when it works with its allies," Biden said.
The so called "Palestinians" (who did not exist as a people before a few decades ago) share much in common genetically with Jews. Despite this, idiot leftists think of Jews as white and "Palestinians" as people of color and so automatically support the latter.

It is possible that, after Trump leaves, his Presidency will be good for country.

Why? It's simple. We learned the dangers of apathy and allowing others to decide who our President will be.

In 2016, the Democratic Party was assured of a win. So, they picked the worst possible candidate, a candidate with a truck load of baggage, and a candidate who was being investigated by the FBI for improper use of her private server. It has been argued that the Republican Party is not responsible for the Trump Presidency. The Democratic Party is.

Despite all this, up until Comey's last minute re-investigation of Clinton, she was hands down the victor, according to the polls.

Whatever the incongruous reason, as support for Clinton slipped away during the last week before the election, ninety million American voters stayed home on Election Day 2016. Another ten million or so voted for a third party candidate in protest!

Trump's victory was by the slimmest of margins, a total of less than 80,000 votes in three key states.

As a consequence America had to experience the most incompetent, most unpopular President in modern American history, a President who suffers from extreme narcissism and paranoia. A President who remains in isolation while attacking American democracy on Twitter while scared to death of dealing with reporters' questions.

His Presidency caused America to become isolated. The leaders of our traditional allies wanted nothing to do with Trump, and he was even more unpopular in Western Europe as he left those allies swinging in the wind with the Russian dictator -- who helped Trump become President -- brandishing his sword.

Never again!

We will never allow such a person to become our President again. We have learned our lesson as over eighty million Americans chose to fire Trump -- effective immediately.

Well, Jan. 20 anyway.

However, for all intents and purposes his Presidency ended on Nov. 3. What he says and does now is irrelevant. Any harm he causes will be undone by the incoming President.

Democrats really hate Israel and jews but love Iran and islamist.

Democrats hate white people. They are extremely racist.

They hate themselves. Must have been horrendous parenting

Save me government!!!!!

Many are looking forward to Jan. 20 and a return to sanity. As one person put it, "We all long for the time when politics will be boring again.

Politics was never boring under Obumma. So much so that we spent the last ten years rejecting everything he stood for as witnessed by the 2010 election, the 2014 election and the 2016 election. And Biden only did well this year IN THOSE FEW MARKETS NEEDED TO PUT HIM OVER THE TOP in the needed swing states.

Just more evidence to believe that THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL this country overwhelmingly voted 80 million in favor of a return to what they had just spent a DECADE getting AWAY from-- --

-- -- the INsanity of another Bama/Biden Administration-- -- WORSE now with Harris added!

Globalist Democrats want to manage America's decline into a post America age. They dream about a day when America isn't a super power. They want to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world shit hole. Everything they do is meant to weaken America and hurt Americans.

I've had the impression that Trump's rhetoric about "making America great again" was mostly a stunt to divert the public from the fact that America has become too weak to play a role on the world scale and retreats.

Trump has given up the cooperation with other free, republican countries and instead sought to become good buddies with autocrats such as Russia's Putin. Looks to me that Trump no longer follows the policy that used to be America's role after WW2: To be the leader of the free world. Instead Trump was happy with leaving the world stage for that tyrannies like Russia and China could fill the vacuum.

Since 1945, the USA had been a world power ... under Bush jr., Republicans even still dreamt of a "New American Century". So why did Trump give that up? Does America no longer believe it should defend the free world against those who treaten it? Or has America just become too weak to do that, and Trump is throwing bones to his fanbase by blathering about American greatness, while overseeing the largest retreat from the world scale since WW2, back to pre-WW1 isolationism?

Forum List

Back