Which Political Ideology Most Embodies the Alpha Male Mentality?

• Total voters

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011

This should be a spectacle! Conservative women have more Alpha characteristics than liberal men. I just think it's fun to watch liberals play alpha.

Tea Party = Alpha
Occupy Wall Street = Beta

Obama = Beta
Bush = Alpha
Clinton = Beta
Bush Sr = Alpha
Reagan = Alpha
Carter = Super Beta
Ford = Alpha
Nixon = Alpha
LBJ = Alpha
Kennedy = Beta
Eisenhower = Alpha
Truman = Beta
FDR = Beta converted into Alpha

Last edited:
I would say Fascism/Nazism most embodies the Alpha Male mentality. A dictator surrounded by jackbooted minions is about as alpha male as it gets.

The ideology that allows for thought and innovation.

Very male ;) Being a brainless moron isn't being a man as men created education, thought and advancement of idea's. Look at Greece, Rome, etc.

Moderate mindset...

Who said being brainless constituted an Alpha male?

I'm thinking that not many people understand what it means when stated, "Alpha male"...

Independent, Self-Sufficient, Confident in their principles.. Able to provide for their kin..

Itz gotz to be Libertarian...
:thewave:

BTW: Jack-Booted, well dressed Fascists marching in step are just too gay to be Alpha..

Last edited:
I would say Fascism/Nazism most embodies the Alpha Male mentality. A dictator surrounded by jackbooted minions is about as alpha male as it gets.

Jackboots seem gay, like thigh-high stockings.

Cowboy boots made out of sharks or gators are much more Alpha.

This should be a spectacle! Conservative women have more Alpha characteristics than liberal men. I just think it's fun to watch liberals play alpha.

Since leftist men tend to be simpering pussies, I couldn't choose them.

That's what Hitler thought about liberal democracies. Then they kicked his ass. The bullies/a-holes get a headstart, but then find out civil doesn't mean weak. Stupid fascists...lol

That's what Hitler thought about liberal democracies. Then they kicked his ass. The bullies/a-holes get a headstart, but then find out civil doesn't mean weak. Stupid fascists...lol

I thought you democrats claimed that the GLORIOUS Communists of the USSR defeated Hitler all by themselves, and the USA just tagged along to claim the glory?

I could swear the NY Times ran a series explaining how the Soviets won the war without us.....

It really depends on how you define "alpha male".

If you mean natural leaders, I would say it's split pretty evenly between the two "sides".

If you mean fat-ass armchair warriors who spend their days acting macho on the internet, I'd say that the right embodies that the best, by far.

Forum List

Back