Which Party will win the House majority in the November 2018 midterms?

Which party will have the most seats in the House after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
When the November 2018 midterms are over, which party will control the House of Representatives?

We shall see, but I can't see a majority of eligible voters pulling a handle for the left wing freak show.

I'll go with the Republicans winning the House. Furthermore, I'll go out on the limb (you won't hear this anywhere else) and predict with the large states of California and New York going Democratic, for some strange reason there will be a call from the left to abolish the College Football Playoff Selection Committee.

The dems blue districts got bluer, but in toss-up districts the GOP has a 1% edge, which is still a toss-up...should be an interesting election

what's funny, is I knew trump would win in 2016. No doubt in my own mind. I have the same feeling today with the red wave. Again, when people are pushing a narrative, it usually means they are losing. And the fact I keep hearing blue wave and women and immigrants and all that shit, I reminisce about trump's win and the constant pols that the pathway to the white house could never be trump's.

These threads are hilarious.

Almost all the Republicans think the Republicans will win.

Almost all the Democrats think the Democrats will win.

It's about as predictable as the sun rising every day in the east, and less intelligent than fungus growing on a tree.

what's funny, is I knew trump would win in 2016. No doubt in my own mind. I have the same feeling today with the red wave. Again, when people are pushing a narrative, it usually means they are losing. And the fact I keep hearing blue wave and women and immigrants and all that shit, I reminisce about trump's win and the constant pols that the pathway to the white house could never be trump's.

I can think of something else that's funny.

Forum List

Back