Which Party Put The First KKK Member On The Supreme Court?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Democrat history is truly something one should learn because from their history you can see where their leadership takes you. Democrats tied to the KKK are long and strong.

It was the FIRST domestic terrorist group founded in America and founded by democrats. The rise of the KKK to even the Supreme Court IS tied to actions by the democrats as in THIS case FDR.

So how about a wee peek into THEIR history in TRUTH not the lies they feed people?

Democrat history is truly something one should learn because from their history you can see where their leadership takes you. Democrats tied to the KKK are long and strong.

It was the FIRST domestic terrorist group founded in America and founded by democrats. The rise of the KKK to even the Supreme Court IS tied to actions by the democrats as in THIS case FDR.

So how about a wee peek into THEIR history in TRUTH not the lies they feed people?

The KKK was neither the "first" domestic terrorist group, nor was it founded by a political party. It was founded by six Confederate veteran soldiers, around a campfire on Christmas Day 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee. It was one of several vigilante groups founded after the war by veteran soldiers. None of them were founded by political parties.

The Klan was actually extinct by about 1880. The reason we know it in more recent times and forget the Knights of the White Camellia and the other paramilitary jagoff groups like it is that the KKK was revived in 1915 by a Georgia salesman named William Simmons. He's the assclown who came up with the white sheets and burning crosses after watching "Birth of a Nation".

But he wasn't a political party either.

Sorry to bust your bubble but I take history from history books rather than from YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Banned

The KKK was neither the "first" domestic terrorist group, nor was it founded by a political party. It was founded by six Confederte veteran soldiers, around a campfire on Christmas Day 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee. It was one of several vigilante groups founded after the war by veteran soldiers. None of them were founded by political parties.

The Klan was actually extinct by about 1880. The reason we know it in more recent times is that it was revived in 1915 by a Georgia salesman named William Simmons. He wasn't a political party either.

Sorry to bust your bubble but I take history from history books rather than from YouTube.

You are right about the six but wrong about's political founding. I WILL provide proof of that as I HAVE posted such before. i never said Simmons was a political party I said IT WAS FOUNDED and FUNDED and FORMED by democrats.

And Simmons WAS a democrat.
Here is your documented recorded history.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Civil rights just maybe the greatest lies ever told by democrats. SOOO how about a short walk in history right up until Bush1 to set the record right?

YouTube again.. sigh... not interested.

Once again, William Simmons was a salesman, not a politician. I'm not aware that we even have a political affiliation for either Simmons or the soldiers of 1865, or if they were even registered to vote.

Actually Simmons' version worked on organizing and spreading the KKK and actually got a few of its people elected as Senators and Governors in Indiana, Colorado, the city of Anaheim, and the Pacific Northwest -- and they were all Republicans. Does that mean the RP is the party of the Klan? By your logic it should -- but it doesn't. It means this social-justice vigilante group was going to use any available channel to access power. Whereas in the South it meant the DP, in the midwest and west it meant the RP. Whatever worked.

As for the South, everybody in the South was a Democrat; that means nothing. And that was the case for exactly 99 years after the Civil War.

My grandfather used to tell this story about counting votes in southern Mississippi in the election of 1940:

"Roosevelt..."
"Roosevelt"...
"Roosevelt"...
"Wilkie"...
"Roosevelt"...
"Wilkie?? Aw shoot, we gotta throw the ballot out. Some damn fool voted twice!"

That's the way it was. Until Strom Thurmond (my relative) bolted in 1964 after the CRA, being associated with the party of the President who defeated the South was unthinkable.

So welcome to the site, but if YouTube is the best you can do to make your case, you're gonna get beat up. Might wanna step up your game, this ain't the YouTube comment section.

Oh and ditch the bold font. It's obnoxious.

• Banned

Once again, William Simmons was a salesman, not a politician. I'm not aware that we even have a political affiliation for either Simmons or the soldiers of 1865, or if they were even registered to vote.

Actually Simmons' version worked on organizing and spreading the KKK and actually got a few of its people elected as Senators and Governors in Indiana, Colorado, the city of Anaheim, and the Pacific Northwest -- and they were all Republicans. Does that mean the RP is the party of the Klan? By your logic it should -- but it doesn't. It means this social-justice vigilante group was going to use any available channel to access power. Whereas in the South it meant the DP, in the midwest and west it meant the RP. Whatever worked.

As for the South, everybody in the South was a Democrat; that means nothing. And that was the case for exactly 99 years after the Civil War.

My grandfather used to tell this story about counting votes in southern Mississippi in the election of 1940:

"Roosevelt..."
"Roosevelt"...
"Roosevelt"...
"Wilkie"...
"Roosevelt"...

That's the way it was. Until Strom Thurmond (my relative) bolted in 1964 after the CRA, being associated with the party of the President who defeated the South was unthinkable.

So welcome to the site, but if YouTube is the best you can do to make your case, you're gonna get beat up. Might wanna step up your game, this ain't the YouTube comment section.

Well at least YOU admit you are not interested in the truth but others are. You go right ahead and stay on the plantation if it makes you happy.

OTHERS prefer education over ignorance and thought and study over arrogance.

No, no, no! You don't understand. All that bad stuff was the old democrat party. That all ended like...well, I dunno, last year or something like that. This is the NEW democrat party, a complete antithesis of the filthy retrograde shitbags they've been for 200 years.

OCDPogo is never interested, the bitch has

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

"Roosevelt..."
"Roosevelt"...
"Roosevelt"...
"Wilkie"...
"Roosevelt"...

Well at least YOU admit you are not interested in the truth but others are. You go right ahead and stay on the plantation if it makes you happy.

And big bold fonts that make your words louder? Poster please.

What I said was that I'm not interested in YouTube. Anybody in the world can link to freaking videos spewing bullshit. Doesn't make them history books. You said and I quote, "I will provide proof". Still waiting on that.

I've been all the way down this road and back, kid. You don't have a prayer.

Last edited:
No, no, no! You don't understand. All that bad stuff was the old democrat party. That all ended like...well, I dunno, last year or something like that. This is the NEW democrat party, a complete antithesis of the filthy retrograde shitbags they've been for 200 years.
Well at least you admit they were shit bags for 200 years. Thank you.
So just when do you think this change from shit bags to the treason party happen?

Are these people really that illiterate that they dont understand that the Dems of yesteryear are todays conservatives?
So let me guess you are going to make the "party switch" argument? That is simply Not the fact.
Yeah actually the fact is not only did the switch occur, the Republican party leaders admitted to the Southern strategy. Sorry but you lose with your failed OP.

Are these people really that illiterate that they dont understand that the Dems of yesteryear are todays conservatives?
So let me guess you are going to make the "party switch" argument? That is simply Not the fact.
Yeah actually the fact is not only did the switch occur, the Republican party leaders admitted to the Southern strategy. Sorry but you lose with your failed OP.

You got a problem Asslips... they started figuring you racist out!

The KKK was neither the "first" domestic terrorist group, nor was it founded by a political party. It was founded by six Confederate veteran soldiers, around a campfire on Christmas Day 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee. It was one of several vigilante groups founded after the war by veteran soldiers. None of them were founded by political parties.

The Klan was actually extinct by about 1880. The reason we know it in more recent times and forget the Knights of the White Camellia and the other paramilitary jagoff groups like it is that the KKK was revived in 1915 by a Georgia salesman named William Simmons. He's the assclown who came up with the white sheets and burning crosses after watching "Birth of a Nation".

But he wasn't a political party either.

"Birth of a nation" now there is some interesting facts behind that as well. It was the FIRST movie ever shown in the White House by a democrat president AND it turned 100 years old this month.

Well YOU say there was some awful plot by the GOP to switch sides. Lets go up to the 60's, surely democrats changed their ways by then right?

No party switch yet, YOU got a year handy?

"Roosevelt..."
"Roosevelt"...
"Roosevelt"...
"Wilkie"...
"Roosevelt"...

What I said was that I'm not interested in YouTube. Anybody in the world can link to freaking videos spewing bullshit. Doesn't make them history books. You said and I quote, "I will provide proof". Still waiting on that.

I know you hate true history because it destroys you BUT facts are FACTS. Got a Tea Party member here AND oh gosh, he's BLACK and disagrees with you.

Let me guess. He is NOT the APPROVED democrat party idea of a black man BUT Al Sharpton is?

"Roosevelt..."
"Roosevelt"...
"Roosevelt"...
"Wilkie"...
"Roosevelt"...

I know you hate true history because it destroys you BUT facts are FACTS. Got a Tea Party member here AND oh gosh, he's BLACK and disagrees with you.

Let me guess. He is NOT the APPROVED democrat party idea of a black man BUT Al Sharpton is?

That is one Black man as opposed to all of the Blacks who support the Democrats. Try again?

Forum List

Back