Which party is best for investors?

1634522008273.png

Don't worry about me bud....I pay more in taxes each year than you earn in five. I know GDP...I want you capitalist hating degenerates to tell us how awesome GDP and capitalism is. Come on now....go for it....you're half way there filth.
I doubt you make in five years what I do in six months. And better yet, I doubt you make in five years what my kids pay in taxes in one. You are a racist prick. You no more know GDP than you understand fundamental economics. I have tens of millions of dollars under management and if you know jackshit about how that works you wouldn't be proclaiming how much more money than me you made. Capitalism is a good system, when proper safeguards are in place. Unfortunately, dumbasses like you have enabled the wealthy to distort the system in their favor. I mean if you can't tell me what GDP is, then at least explain to me what a free market is free of. Your answer to that simple question will easily expose you for the idiot you are.

I doubt you make in five years what I do in six months. And better yet, I doubt you make in five years what my kids pay in taxes in one. You are a racist prick. You no more know GDP than you understand fundamental economics. I have tens of millions of dollars under management and if you know jackshit about how that works you wouldn't be proclaiming how much more money than me you made. Capitalism is a good system, when proper safeguards are in place. Unfortunately, dumbasses like you have enabled the wealthy to distort the system in their favor. I mean if you can't tell me what GDP is, then at least explain to me what a free market is free of. Your answer to that simple question will easily expose you for the idiot you are.
Haha…save it Tard, you’ve exposed yourself…NOBODY wealthy vilifies the wealthy like you begging tards do.

Haha…save it Tard, you’ve exposed yourself…NOBODY wealthy vilifies the wealthy like you begging tards do.
So, you have failed to define GDP and failed to define a "free market". Sorry, not all wealthy people are consumed with themselves. Of those millions of dollars under management, very few of those holders are "wealthy". They sure as hell are not part of the elite. My number one client has less than half a million invested and he worked in a furniture plant; I work for my clients, and idiots like you work against, not only them, but yourself as well.

So, you have failed to define GDP and failed to define a "free market". Sorry, not all wealthy people are consumed with themselves. Of those millions of dollars under management, very few of those holders are "wealthy". They sure as hell are not part of the elite. My number one client has less than half a million invested and he worked in a furniture plant; I work for my clients, and idiots like you work against, not only them, but yourself as well.
HOLY HELL….another self proclaimed CFP…I really hope you and Mac1958 present yourselves to your clients as the deranged Leftists you are…There’s no fucking way you should be permitted to act as fiduciaries without such disclosure.

Actually it's a bit of "wife swapping" as far as the two political parties...

Once upon a time the Republicans were in bed with the pharmaceutical companies...but they got out after Trent Lott left public service.
Republicans these days stay married to the insurance companies and Banking industries with only limited involvement from the drug manufacturers.

Democrats overwhelmingly are in bed with the drug companies...and surprisingly more and more are jumping in bed with the petroleum and chemical industries...so where they say one thing publicly...expect them to do another on the down low....the Hunter Biden scandal should tell you that...

Democrats love mining and strip mining...
And of course...post secondary educations.

Now the forgiveness of student loans...that's about screwing over the Republicans...it's got nothing to do with the citizens benefitting.

And where the Unions are strongly backing Liberals...they actually do financially better when Republicans are in charge... except for the leadership of the unions...they get to pocket more during the Democrats are in charge.

Democrats like meat processing facilities but republican like futures markets.

None of them care about you...it's all about saying what you want to hear...not about actually doing what you want.

And actually there's an ETF that tracks what the elected officials in DC are buying and makes the fund reflect solely their purchases....it's currently doing fabulous... Better than any FAANG ETF out there.

Economic growth is the key to growing the nation, so which party has the best history of economic growth for the nation?

View attachment 553120
I wasn't much of an investor back int the days of Carter, but since that time, I have done better on investments with democrats in office. Doing ok now, actually.

Well, that's what they're told by the voices they trust. That's their reality.

They just don't know any better. Arrogant ignorance.
Today’s Republicans live in an alternate reality

Don’t like elections, science, weather, economic data?

Just make up your own

I always thought the republicans would be as they are the conservative party but I have no data to back this up. It's just my thoughts lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back