Which Party benefits from the unAmericanization of our nation and why/how do they?

I'll play along. You don't have a border that is open to the third world.

We're going to stay stalled on that one until we make some progress on it. It was an exaggeration to begin with.

Maybe somebody else will be interested in attacking some of the further nonsense with you. Not me until you admit you were wrong.

I'll play along. You don't have a border that is open to the third world.

We're going to stay stalled on that one until we make some progress on it. It was an exaggeration to begin with.

Maybe somebody else will be interested in attacking some of the further nonsense with you. Not me until you admit you were wrong.
You make that silly nonsensical feel-good statement with such ease…Do you find it odd that you can’t tell us how a nation with a secure/closed border ends up with 20-40 million unvetted trespassers residing within it’s borders? Do you think others find it odd that you can’t answer that question with ease?

No disrespect intended but......
Are you a woman?
You sometimes seem to act very....... hormonal.
Uncle Terry or Unkotare is definitely hormonal and emotional….such is required by the public school board. The “indoctrination” begins by first programming the frontal lobe of those on the front-line in the classroom…the council demands that Unkotare act on emotion and not logic and reason.

”Hahaha…I’ll play along. Let’s start here…..Lets say an American is one born on American soil to legal parents, lets say an American loves and respects our history, our heritage, our traditions, our moral and value systems, lets say they love our Constitution, our rights and liberties, our Declaration Of Independence, our right to sovereignty…lets say that an American can easily understand and articulate the English language.”
Weewee on the People

The ruling class's Constitution establishes tyranny by a pre-owned elected oligarchy. Until we start rejecting that elitist anti-democratic manifesto, we will sink deeper and deeper into excluded NPC status.

The world economic forum benefits the most from this, which means the party that supports them and pushes their agenda will benefit.

If you can’t answer the question then you have no credibility and no right to post in this thread….BEAT IT!
”How do you suppose a nation with a closed and defended border ends up with 20-40 million unvetted trespassers living within it’s borders?”
Yes we have an open border since October they have caught over 30 terrorist on the fbi's most wanted list. The last one local authorities got him, all the while terrorist are saying there are going to take another one of our planes down. Biden's America.

We all know that Biden is part of a group who is 100% out to destroy America and shift it's exceptionalism and wealth offshore.

What concerns me the most is that eventually, Biden and his band of morons might one day be replaced by competent tyrants who are ruthless and actually know what they are doing and how to do it.

God help us.

Weewee on the People

The ruling class's Constitution establishes tyranny by a pre-owned elected oligarchy. Until we start rejecting that elitist anti-democratic manifesto, we will sink deeper and deeper into excluded NPC status.
Uh-oh! LOSER'S new boyfriend doesn't like the Constitution. How will LOSER respond?

Forum List

Back