Which ones are the radicals again?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Americans see Joe Biden/Kamala Harris as more moderate than Donald Trump/Mike Pence.

1603234287697.png

From the ultra far left CNN perspective... sure.

Americans... no... they don't hold a SINGLE American value. The left right spectrum should not be even used on anti-Americans. Those are not left or right, they are just enemies.

I’m guessing Pence pulls Trump way to the Right, much more so than the other side.

ETA: scratch that, since they are judged individually. I regret the error.
Americans see Joe Biden/Kamala Harris as more moderate than Donald Trump/Mike Pence.

View attachment 404483

View attachment 404483

What would.you leftists do without a chart or graph to ease all your media and politician driven fears?

View attachment 404483
Remeber when some of us were saying that kamala Harris is the establishment pick for president and she got knocked out cause no one on the lefts peasentry didn't like her at all ....I do

She vp pick for a reason

No one likes her ...no one can stand to hear her talk for more than 5 minutes

God friggin help us if the Muppets get elected
Its bad enough as it is ....
:cool:

View attachment 404483

From that chart -- looks like Harris is pulling Joe out to Left Field..

And WTF is this "Ideal Candidate" line and WHY DOES IT MOVE??? You expect the AVERAGE between these 2 zealous wings is "IDEAL"??? Elementary school view of politics...

Forum List

Back