Which one of you was it?

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
a week or so ago when the Markets went down bad 2 days in a row, some Liberal asshole on here posted saying "Romney goes up in the Polls and the Market Tanks"

I was just wondering how you feel about Obama wins the election and the Market has it's worst day of the entire year?

lol

Doubt I'll get an answer.

a week or so ago when the Markets went down bad 2 days in a row, some Liberal asshole on here posted saying "Romney goes up in the Polls and the Market Tanks"

I was just wondering how you feel about Obama wins the election and the Market has it's worst day of the entire year?

lol

When the market goes up it's all because of Obama
When the market goes down it has nothing to do with Obama...

I could make guesses as to who it waaaas :D the markets will do as they do, and I think they would be in a similar place had Romney won.

I think the Market is reacting to the fact that nothing really changed. Still have a divided Congress and Obama in the WH. Which makes them think the same people who have failed to do anything about our Debt and Deficit issues, and the Impending fiscal Cliff, Will again fail to do anything about it.

They are pricing the Cliff into the Market.

Now had Romney won, who knows they might have had some Hope he could break the grid lock, but now they have none.

I could make guesses as to who it waaaas :D the markets will do as they do, and I think they would be in a similar place had Romney won.

I think the Market is reacting to the fact that nothing really changed. Still have a divided Congress and Obama in the WH. Which makes them think the same people who have failed to do anything about our Debt and Deficit issues, and the Impending fiscal Cliff, Will again fail to do anything about it.

Now had Romney won, who knows they might have had some Hope he could break the grid lock, but now they have none.

Right. It's reacting to the fact that Oblamer was re-elected and, thus, nothing really changed. I think that's what the OP said.

Wrong! We would have had a major rally had Romney won.

From Obama's own mouth...

"I didn't make those stocks go down when I took office, yall did!"...lol

The blame game picks right up where it left off.

Do you think the central problem currently confronting the US economy is deficit reduction or is it finding ways to create millions of new jobs that will grow the economy and widen the circle of prosperity that's now limited to 1% - 10% of all Americans?

Robert Reich (Obama's Next Economy: Why He Must Take This Opportunity to Reframe the Economic Debate)

Do you think the central problem currently confronting the US economy is deficit reduction or is it finding ways to create millions of new jobs that will grow the economy and widen the circle of prosperity that's now limited to 1% - 10% of all Americans?

Robert Reich (Obama's Next Economy: Why He Must Take This Opportunity to Reframe the Economic Debate)

Me? since when does anyone care what I think, I am a conservative living in Michigan.

Of course I think the best way to balance the Budget is through Economic Growth and more people working. Perhaps if the GOP could have a candidate that was about that, but not also about banning Abortion and stopping immigration they would have won.

Or at least that is how Romney was perceived by the people who defeated him.

Wall Street isn't happy because they weren't able to get rid of the sherriff. Instead, they got sort of a second sherriff with Elizabeth Warren. They were counting on being able to profit with more crime, and had priced that into things.

Me? since when does anyone care what I think, I am a conservative living in Michigan.

Of course I think the best way to balance the Budget is through Economic Growth and more people working. Perhaps if the GOP could have a candidate that was about that, but not also about banning Abortion and stopping immigration they would have won.

Or at least that is how Romney was perceived by the people who defeated him.
As you can see from my rep power, no one's lining up to hear what I have to say either.
If I'm reading Politico correctly, McCain polled more popular votes four years ago than Romney did last Tuesday.
Frankly, I expect Wall Street and the Pentagon are satisfied whenever a Republican OR Democrat wins.

lol

Unemployment in the private sector will start to show its face this spring.

The QE's are about to come to an end. Hyper inflation will set in.. Start stocking up on food that will keep. Make sure your water supply is more than you think you need.
Save your fallen oak leaves so you will have something to wipe your ass with.

Forum List

Back