Which One Deserves The Title 'Domestic Terrorists'?

I don't have to back up anything to you. Who the fuck are you that you expect me to answer to you? Do you usually obsess over other people's reading habits?

You're nothing but a Trump lackey. Ask him how many books HE'S read. He'll laugh in your face.

Vulgarity......the Liberal white flag of surrender.

Accepted....but don't return until you've read a book.

Vulgarity......the Liberal white flag of surrender.

Accepted....but don't return until you've read a book.
Don't come back until you can name the books Trump has read. I'm not running for POTUS, he may again. So instead of obsessing over me pinhead, find out what makes your boy wonder tick.

What makes me tick won't have an impact on the future of this entire Country, fool.

Don't come back until you can name the books Trump has read. I'm not running for POTUS, he may again. So instead of obsessing over me pinhead, find out what makes your boy wonder tick.

What makes me tick won't have an impact on the future of this entire Country, fool.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says Trump Reads More Than Anyone ...

https://www.politicalflare.com › 2019 › 11 › sarah-huckabee-sanders-says-trump-reads-more-than-anyone-else-she-knows
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says Trump Reads More Than Anyone Else She Knows. Donald Trump regularly struggles to "remember what he's said or been told," an anonymous senior government official behind a new exposé on the inner workings of the White House has claimed. Much of the nearly 260 pages of the anonymous official's tome, A Warning ...

What Steve Bannon Wants You to Read - POLITICO Magazine

https://www.politico.com › magazine › story › 2017 › 02 › steve-bannon-books-reading-list-214745
He is a voracious reader who devours works of history and political theory "in like an hour," said a former associate whom Bannon ... Trump's first two weeks in office have produced a ...

«Trump is a voracious reader» - Die Weltwoche

https://www.weltwoche.ch › ausgaben › 2018-2 › artikel › trump-is-a-voracious-reader-die-weltwoche-ausgabe-22018.html
«Trump is a voracious reader» In the person of Ed McMullen US -President Donald Trump has sent one of his friends and trusted advisors as ambassador to Berne, Switzerland. In his first Swiss interview, the new ambassador provided an insight into the "real" Trump.

Mark Meadows Claims Trump Memorizes Hamlet Monologues In ...

https://halfwaypost.com › 2020 › 08 › 25 › mark-meadows-claims-trump-memorizes-hamlet-monologues-in-his-free-time
The President's Chief of Staff Mark Meadows today claimed that Donald Trump is a voracious reader in an interview on CNN. "President Trump reads so many things every day that I can't keep up with him," Meadows said. "It's my job, but the President should be doing his job and mine both because that's how much he reads.

Now stay away until you read an actual book, you dunce.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says Trump Reads More Than Anyone ...

https://www.politicalflare.com › 2019 › 11 › sarah-huckabee-sanders-says-trump-reads-more-than-anyone-else-she-knows
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says Trump Reads More Than Anyone Else She Knows. Donald Trump regularly struggles to "remember what he's said or been told," an anonymous senior government official behind a new exposé on the inner workings of the White House has claimed. Much of the nearly 260 pages of the anonymous official's tome, A Warning ...

What Steve Bannon Wants You to Read - POLITICO Magazine

https://www.politico.com › magazine › story › 2017 › 02 › steve-bannon-books-reading-list-214745
He is a voracious reader who devours works of history and political theory "in like an hour," said a former associate whom Bannon ... Trump's first two weeks in office have produced a ...

«Trump is a voracious reader» - Die Weltwoche

https://www.weltwoche.ch › ausgaben › 2018-2 › artikel › trump-is-a-voracious-reader-die-weltwoche-ausgabe-22018.html
«Trump is a voracious reader» In the person of Ed McMullen US -President Donald Trump has sent one of his friends and trusted advisors as ambassador to Berne, Switzerland. In his first Swiss interview, the new ambassador provided an insight into the "real" Trump.

Mark Meadows Claims Trump Memorizes Hamlet Monologues In ...

https://halfwaypost.com › 2020 › 08 › 25 › mark-meadows-claims-trump-memorizes-hamlet-monologues-in-his-free-time
The President's Chief of Staff Mark Meadows today claimed that Donald Trump is a voracious reader in an interview on CNN. "President Trump reads so many things every day that I can't keep up with him," Meadows said. "It's my job, but the President should be doing his job and mine both because that's how much he reads.

Now stay away until you read an actual book, you dunce.
Trump memorizes Hamlet? Meadows is a liar & you're more gullible & crazier then I thought for believing it.

How sad.

Trump memorizes Hamlet? Meadows is a liar & you're more gullible & crazier then I thought for believing it.

How sad.

"....you're more gullible & crazier then I thought for believing it."

We have a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor"!!!!!!

This dolt is using the term 'gullible' when he bought every one of these:

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school,

"....you're more gullible & crazier then I thought for believing it."

We have a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor"!!!!!!

This dolt is using the term 'gullible' when he bought every one of these:

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school,
Psyche help is available for the asking. If you can't afford a good shrink there are agencies that can assist you including told free telephone counseling. But, you must admit you need help. That's the first step.

Psyche help is available for the asking. If you can't afford a good shrink there are agencies that can assist you including told free telephone counseling. But, you must admit you need help. That's the first step.

Speaking of a need for psychological help.....you believed every single one of these:

1. It's really one of those 'which came first....the chicken or the egg' questions.
Is it the Leftist team most responsible for the majority of the more than "12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020,"......that would be Black Lives Matter, or the real facilitator of the riots, arsons, assaults....the Democrat Party that refused to prosecute any of those arrested?

2. This article brought the question to mind:

"The Morning Briefing: Black Lives Matter Is the Real Domestic Terrorist Threat

Democrats are forever in denial about who the real terrorists in the world are. It’s been that way for as long as I remember. It’s more ridiculous now than it’s ever been. Team Biden and his flying monkeys in the mainstream media have pretty much branded every white Republican in America as a terrorist.

I may be a little cranky but I’ve never blown anything up.

While the Department of Justice has been demonizing soccer moms and dads real terror threats have been operating freely in America. One — Black Lives Matter — has been getting away with whatever it wants to, often with the blessing of prominent Democrats."

3. "BLM Throws Down the Gauntlet, Threatens New NYC Mayor With 'Riots, Fire and Bloodshed'
New York BLM co-founder Hawk Newsome openly threatened NYC’s incoming mayor, Eric Adams, with “riots” “fire” and “bloodshed” if Adams sticks to his campaign promise to bring back undercover cops in an attempt to stop gun violence in a city racked with crime."

4. "
Current New York Mayor Bill de Blasio has been a big fan of BLM for a long time. He joined a group of “activists” last year to paint “Black Lives Matter” on a street near Trump Tower. According to The New York Post, Hizzoner has been mum on these latest threats:

Democrats at the highest levels have been giving BLM cover since the group was founded. They either excuse BLM’s violence as some part of a protracted mea culpa, or they deny that the violence is happening at all."

5. My vote goes to the party of criminals, the Democrat Party, the real author of the violence.

Did you vote for Democrats?

Then you voted for the violence they authorize.
It's PJ To Media. They ignore the crackpot conspiracy theorists, vigilantes and militias.

What communist, Nazi, Maoist policies, and programs, do you Democrats disagree with?

None?????

You even built concentration camps for Americans.
Surada is only a democrat until Sharia is established.

Once Shara is established, democrats will be taken care of along with everybody else.

Forum List

Back