Which of these need to be destroyed first?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
A. Washington DC was named after a man who owned slaves. The name must be changed and his monuments destroyed.

B. The redskins in Washington Redskins are Indians. Redskin implies racism, so the name must be destroyed.

C. The redskins in Washington Redskins are Indians. Many Indians raped and pillaged sovereign nations, they held the innocent in captivity, and made them slaves. Therefore the name must be destroyed.

D. Leftist free-flowing ideology, which they're too rock dumb to comprehend.

I choose D.

The left has a lot of good ideas and I like that they value high standards of living for the poor, respect for people that are different and have a thing called compassion.

The right should look into those.

Now I dont' believe we should change anything with A, B or C either.

The left has a lot of good ideas and I like that they value high standards of living for the poor, respect for people that are different and have a thing called compassion.

That compassion demonstrated by the fact conservatives give more to charity? How about the liberal elite who dictate ALL of the narratives yet don't live by their code? Speak of respect, how is it leftists hold no respect for opposing views? Sorry, but I'm going to call:bsflag:

Their ideas lead to destruction. Abortion, social programs, handouts, low values, party of segregation and slavery, division, and ultimately annihilation and destruction. That's what we're seeing in our society. R's have no redeeming qualities either. Both parties are abhorrent and a disgrace to the country.

The Oneida Indians are/were involved with the push for
the Redskins to change their name.

They are quite the hypocritical bunch.

One of their reservations is in Sherrill, New York. The High
School their children attend is a grouping of 3 small towns.
Vernon, Verona and Sherrill. They are called VVS. The school
nickname? You guessed it..."Red Devils." 3 Miles away is
Onedia High School. Their nickname..."Indians."

7 miles away is Canastota HS...their nickname was "Red Raiders."
They were forced to drop the "red" because it was offensive.

If I lived in Canastota, I'd never buy another blanket from them

I read 90% Indians weren't on-board with the Washington Redskin name change.

Liberal narrative tries to teach them how they're mistaken, and that's a quote.

A. Washington DC was named after a man who owned slaves. The name must be changed and his monuments destroyed.

B. The redskins in Washington Redskins are Indians. Redskin implies racism, so the name must be destroyed.

C. The redskins in Washington Redskins are Indians. Many Indians raped and pillaged sovereign nations, they held the innocent in captivity, and made them slaves. Therefore the name must be destroyed.

I choose D.

I choose RWNJs who STILL don't know history and are, apparently, just too damn dumb to learn. And way too dumb to figure out why these questions make no sense in this context.

I read 90% Indians weren't on-board with the Washington Redskin name change.

Liberal narrative tries to teach them how they're mistaken, and that's a quote.

Probably read your alternative facts on info wars or briteburt.

Funny, I could fit all of the Left's "good ideas" into a thimble with room to spare. It is an insult to suggest that others do not value high standards as possible for the poor, only you, but what would you have them live, in a Penthouse with a butler? They are poor! Raise their standards too high on the backs of others who are actually productive, then what reason does anyone have to try to get out of poverty? And what about the people trying to be productive? Why bust your ass if it is all taken from you. Just as it is an insult to suggest you have more respect for others who are different than anyone else. We are all different and get your head out of your ass and quit seeing the world through your frosted glass of cardboard stereotypes. I have been a liberal. I have seen it from the INSIDE. You have NEVER been a conservative, so do not even imagine you truly understand conservatism, you obviously DO NOT. Same goes with compassion; a funny thing coming from a group which promotes, defends and supports institutionalized baby killing and the harvesting of human body parts. Where is your compassion for the unborn? Where is your compassion for those who chose different goals in life such as living a moral and constitutionally-moderate lifestyle. You MOCK others who think differently than you while claiming the moral HIGH GROUND of respecting people who are different! Bitter irony that you should lecture others on compassion, while those that adhere to your ideology smash, burn and riot on college campuses and in the streets anyone or anything that conflicts with their world view.

I choose D.
Andrew Jackson must be removed from history.
Michael Jackson.....Jackson is a slave name and must be erased from every record, movie, book, magazine, and anywhere people could possibly see it.
Samuel L. Jackson must change his name to Barack Obama.

I choose D.
Andrew Jackson must be removed from history.
Michael Jackson.....Jackson is a slave name and must be erased from every record, movie, book, magazine, and anywhere people could possibly see it.
Samuel L. Jackson must change his name to Barack Obama.

FINALLY!!!

A RWNJ with good ideas.

Go for it.

That compassion demonstrated by the fact conservatives give more to charity? How about the liberal elite who dictate ALL of the narratives yet don't live by their code? Speak of respect, how is it leftists hold no respect for opposing views? Sorry, but I'm going to call:bsflag:

Giving to your church is not giving to charity.

Why do we have monuments to traitors ?

I like how liberals changed the tune from "Robert Lee was racist" to "Robert Lee was a traitor". Giving to church doesn't count huh? Okay. Say, conservatives give more to charity. Liberals just do most of the talking.

I like how liberals changed the tune from "Robert Lee was racist" to "Robert Lee was a traitor". Giving to church doesn't count huh? Okay. Say, conservatives give more to charity. Liberals just do most of the talking.

I've been saying it since go.

And no, giving to church is not giving to charity. Sure the church might do some charity, but they are not charity orgs.

The left needs to be destroyed and then the splinters need to be destroyed. What they did was increase the numbers of all white identity groups and actually increased the legitimacy of white identity. This is the time of choosing up sides. The nation is dissolving into tribalism and there is no big tribe.

Forum List

Back