Which of these characterizations do you consider worse?

Which of these characterizations do you consider worse?

• Trump: Says what he thinks, blunt & to the point, no filter-Twitter

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Biden: Political speak only, others write what he says including what's presented personal-Facebook

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Which of these characterizations do you consider worse? Note: This has become the world we live in.

If Trump were one of those people who believe more in being brutal than honest but was honest nonetheless, I wouldn't detest him as much as I do.

It's not his bluntness or lack of class that is the ultimate problem, it's his chronic inability to tell the truth. The man is a habitual liar and he doesn't even care that the lies he tells are easily proven to be lies.

It's impossible to deal with a person who is simply incapable of being truthful, therefore no matter what your complaints or dislikes are of President Biden, no one compares to Trump and I don't mean that in a complimentary way.

I believe the worse is No. 2.

Former President Trump, obnoxious as he was, could speak off the cuff. Even the Dems reluctantly admitted that he was still awfully spry for his age (and they hated that).

The current Oval Office occupant is obviously mentally fragile. No one is being fooled. We all know that every word he says is scripted. Maybe his only original words are "Come on, man!" when he doesn't want to or is unable to answer a question.

As we all know by the many people whom he fired, President Trump was in charge.

The current Oval Office occupant is obviously the front man for a group of people (many from the 44th President's administration) who are setting policies. In a sense, this is President Obama's third term.

If Trump were one of those people who believe more in being brutal than honest but was honest nonetheless, I wouldn't detest him as much as I do.

It's not his bluntness or lack of class that is the ultimate problem, it's his chronic inability to tell the truth. The man is a habitual liar and he doesn't even care that the lies he tells are easily proven to be lies.

It's impossible to deal with a person who is simply incapable of being truthful, therefore no matter what your complaints or dislikes are of President Biden, no one compares to Trump and I don't mean that in a complimentary way.

WRONG. Trump is often bluntly honest. PROGS have been programmed to believe he's a liar, including through their fabricated fact-checks.

What PROGS miss is Trump couldn't shut up, the weight of it says Trump had more honest things to say than any other POTUS before him by a WIDE margin, especially as he called out the establishment.

Which is why you were trained to detest him.

Check out "Biden's" Facebook. His people present everything as though it's Biden saying it, and you'll see how his devoted believe it's him too :abgg2q.jpg:

President Joe Biden

@POTUS · Government Official

Last edited:

What did he lie about,

Forum List

Back