Which of Joe’s EO’s / implemented policies aren’t considered “divisive” so far?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The neat word “DIVISIVE” shot to the very top of the Dem collection of buzzwords from 2016-2020....I’m just checking in to see if Democrats believe that ole Joe is rolling out policies that are sure to bring Americans together...it seems like his promise to throw more illegals in the laps of Americans is a sure hit...Can anyone tell us what he’s said or done so far that has evoked unity...Your thoughts?

The neat word “DIVISIVE” shot to the very top of the Dem collection of buzzwords from 2016-2020....I’m just checking in to see if Democrats believe that ole Joe is rolling out policies that are sure to bring Americans together...it seems like his promise to throw more illegals in the laps of Americans is a sure hit...Can anyone tell us what he’s said or done so far that has evoked unity...Your thoughts?
im sure the people who either had jobs or were about to be hired for the pipeline project are on board....

im sure the people who either had jobs or were about to be hired for the pipeline project are on board....

Yep, 11,000 sent back to their union halls to wait for a job during trying times.
Biden...the Union Man’s President.

He is going to unite us in misery. Perhaps that is some kind of non-divisive state of being?

Yep, 11,000 sent back to their union halls to wait for a job during trying times.
I like how the number of Keystone pipeline workers increases by a few thousand daily.

It's slightly over 1,000 in real life.

Biden's Presidential Actions are here...

There are a whole bunch of highly divisive orders, and some which are only mildly offensive.

His first order is so hypocritically and ironically divisive it is in entitled "A National Day of Unity."

I like how the number of Keystone pipeline workers increases by a few thousand daily.

It's slightly over 1,000 in real life.

I’m guessing this means you can’t tell us of any Biden action that hasn’t been one “DIVISIVE” in nature?

Forum List

Back