Which of Biden's points last night do you agree with?

Which of Biden's points last night do you agree with? CHOOSE UP TO THREE

• The recession occurred because of Trump shutting down business

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biden is in favor of further restrictions on business

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Trump "didn't pay income tax"

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trump didn't pay FICA because deductions (e.g. State Income Tax) alive on Obama's watch

• Hunter is awesome because his other son served honorably in the military

• Trump hates the military

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't vote for any of them. I agree with zero percent of what Biden his time verbalized. I was too busy watching his eyes change from one blue, one brown to both brown. Could he be an animatronic corpse?
Bidens stated plan on health care coverage is to use MedicAID to be given for free to the poor and not directly compete or reduce private insurance.

I totally agree with that and would take it further and just convert MedicAID into a government run health insurance quasi-government org like Freddy Mack.

Base the premiums on the average of the market, and pro-rate it based on income. The poor would get it for free and it would gradually increase in cost as one's income approaches the income average.

I can't vote for any of them. I agree with zero percent of what Biden his time verbalized. I was too busy watching his eyes change from one blue, one brown to both brown. Could he be an animatronic corpse?
Bidens stated plan on health care coverage is to use MedicAID to be given for free to the poor and not directly compete or reduce private insurance.

I totally agree with that and would take it further and just convert MedicAID into a government run health insurance quasi-government org like Freddy Mack.

Base the premiums on the average of the market, and pro-rate it based on income. The poor would get it for free and it would gradually increase in cost as one's income approaches the income average.

I'm for a two system platform myself, but different than you. In my case it's only to watch the govt. program fail while private shows how it's done. Medicaid is already provided for the poor, lazy and irresponsible.

Have no idea of what Biden will do as President from ANYTHING he said last night. It was all -- "the voters will decide".. Like HELL.. When he did start to talk about policy it was vague and retredded that it sounded like the 2008 campaign.. Like creating all this new GREEN ECONOMY that Obama/Biden wasted billions on and got nothing out of it.. Because Biden doesn't know you CANNOT RUN AMERICA on "alternatives".. Wind/Solar are SUPPLEMENTS -- not alternatives to anything we use now..

Or his repeated Covid planning. Like what's this shit about getting PPE to "small businesses" as the KEY to surviving??? What PPE does small biz need from the FEDS??? And why is that his #1 and ONLY key idea that he didn't steal from stuff Trump already has done on Covid...

I'm for a two system platform myself, but different than you. In my case it's only to watch the govt. program fail while private shows how it's done. Medicaid is already provided for the poor, lazy and irresponsible.
You cant choose to get Medicare and pay for it. It is means tested goobermint program only. I would like to see people able to buy into it and pay premiums to do so. That would be an additional revenue stream for the program.

Medicaid in the United States is a federal and state program that helps with medical costs for some people with limited income and resources. Medicaid also offers benefits not normally covered by Medicare, including nursing home care and personal care services. The Health Insurance Association of America describes Medicaid as "a government insurance program for persons of all ages whose income and resources are insufficient to pay for health care."[1] Medicaid is the largest source of funding for medical and health-related services for people with low income in the United States, providing free health insurance to 74 million low-income and disabled people (23% of Americans) as of 2017.[2][3][4] It is a means-tested program that is jointly funded by the state and federal governments and managed by the states,[5] with each state currently having broad leeway to determine who is eligible for its implementation of the program. As of 2017, the total annual cost of Medicaid was just over $600 billion, of which the federal government contributed $375 billion and states an additional $230 billion.[6] States are not required to participate in the program, although all have since 1982. Medicaid recipients must be U.S. citizens or qualified non-citizens, and may include low-income adults, their children, and people with certain disabilities.[7] Poverty alone does not necessarily qualify someone for Medicaid.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) significantly expanded both eligibility for and federal funding of Medicaid. Under the law as written, all U.S. citizens and qualified non-citizens with income up to 133% of the poverty line, including adults without dependent children, would qualify for coverage in any state that participated in the Medicaid program. However, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled in National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius that states do not have to agree to this expansion in order to continue to receive previously established levels of Medicaid funding, and some states have chosen to continue with pre-ACA funding levels and eligibility standards.[8]
Research suggests that Medicaid improves health insurance coverage, access to health care, recipients' financial security, and some health outcomes, as well as provides economic benefits to states and health providers.[2][9]
Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, and ChampVA are the four government sponsored medical insurance programs in the United States and the former two are administered by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in Baltimore, Maryland.

Biden lied about almost everything. When he wasn't lying he was simply wrong on his facts. Terrible candidate.

I'm with you. I couldn't vote for even one of them.

Biden wore a wire at the debate and lied his ass off. I wouldn't vote for him as a sewer worker. Oh wait. He'd be great at that cause he sure can shovel the shit. Never mind.

You cant choose to get Medicare and pay for it. It is means tested goobermint program only. I would like to see people able to buy into it and pay premiums to do so. That would be an additional revenue stream for the program.

Sure, right, give it a go. It's just irony I was a insurance claims adjuster for a govt. monopoly right, and of course they operated deeply in the red. The competent governor (republican) hired a smart as fuck guy to take the place over under the plan to replace it with a free market place. My mother actually played a key role. Next thing you know that business operated so well in the black the companies insured under it received a FAT fucking check for their participation. The guy running the operation got rich and earned every penny.

I agree we need a govt. program for serious pre-existing conditions, U.S. children whose parents are worthless or TRULY disabled. Not some lazy fuck who decides dope is their livelihood and they're just to bipolar to get a job. Same with assholes who choose to not fund their own in place of their beer-intake, all so they can live off the taxpayer's dime? Who would buy that?

And explain to me how Biden's plan differs than Obama's, considering the govt. already subsidizes PRIVATE plans?

If a PROG says it's so you can bet it's projection, opposite, parroting or wrong.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back