Which is the greater threat to your cognitive abilities?

Which is the greater threat to your cognitive abilities

• MSM

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • THC ( Marijuana)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Seriously? Cheech Marin wiped the floor with Anderson Cooper on Jeopardy!

But Cooper might actually have half an excuse for being cognitively impaired after a childhood of anal rape.

1642720301286.png

How about I just stick to being DEPLORABLE?

*****SMILE*****

:)

The interesting thing is a government that wants us all stoned......~S~

I think of Brave New World and THX-1138, both of which depict left wrong-wing dystopian societies, in which drugs are used to keep oppressed subjects happy and compliant.

One has to wonder if there is a similar motive behind recent legalizations of marijuana, and various means to encourage the use thereof.

Did you see where it is now being claimed by a government-backed “study” that marijuana has protective effects against COVID-1984? Surely, it will help “protect” those who take it from the danger of being perceptive enough to see what is really going on.

Last edited:
I recommend "Brave New Weed". I learned that the Israelis have been conducting medical experiments with cannabis for 40 years and that the human body has a system specifically designed to interact with cannabis

Did you see where it is now being claimed by a government-backed “study” that marijuana has protective effects against COVID-1984?
oh, i just had to surf that one up Bob.......
yeah, i can recall the hippies in the 60's claiming pot cured this, that, and the other thing.....
guess they all grew up , and work for the gub'mit now....
:cool:
~S~

Pot makes you lethargic and kills your response times. Essentially making you momentarily stupid.

The media are easily understood as the hacks they are regardless of tuning in or not.

I recommend "Brave New Weed". I learned that the Israelis have been conducting medical experiments with cannabis for 40 years and that the human body has a system specifically designed to interact with cannabis

I suppose the title is apropos, given the increasingly obvious parallels between cannabis in real life and Soma as depicted in Brave New World.

Forum List

Back