Which is more likely an explanation of the 2020 election

Which Scenario is more likely?

• Scenario 1

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Scenario 2

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Infections are going down, as long as the new strain doesn't cause a spike up.
Lets hope the vaccines will keep it going down

Uh, your graph doesn't show them going down, it only PROJECTS them going down.
Um, no, look where "today" is on the graph. The infections are trending down. The new more infectious strain may cause a spike, we'll see. But if we keep vaccinating the most vulnerable at 1.5m a day, in 100 days we should be well on our way to herd immunity.

Um, no, look where "today" is on the graph. The infections are trending down. The new more infectious strain may cause a spike, we'll see. But if we keep vaccinating the most vulnerable at 1.5m a day, in 100 days we should be well on our way to herd immunity.

No, they aren't. They are maybe levelling off... but they remain high.

Clearly, "Reading a graph" is one of those things you struggle with.

No, they aren't. They are maybe levelling off... but they remain high.

Clearly, "Reading a graph" is one of those things you struggle with.
LOL! I'm a retired engineer. I can still read a graph and do math. You obviously are either a government worker or a liberal arts major. Art-History?? <g>
Here is another graph of that data without "smoothing" called "Confirmed Infections" note where "today" is
1611406061781.png

LOL! I'm a retired engineer. I can still read a graph and do math. You obviously are either a government worker or a liberal arts major. Art-History?? <g>
Here is another graph of that data without "smoothing" called "Confirmed Infections" note where "today" is

You're a Retarded Engineer? that explains much.

Infections kept going up under Trump... his last day, we lost 4000 people.

You're a Retarded Engineer? that explains much.

Infections kept going up under Trump... his last day, we lost 4000 people.
The Trump admin already solved the pandemic. You're welcome.
Xiden has no clue. His "goal" of 1.0m vaccinations a day is way less than the 1.5m a day we're already doing, with no help from the Xiden admin. He's hoping it get worse before it gets better. Xiden is way better at killing jobs than killing the pandemic.

Scenario 1- That an unpopular president who was rejected by the popular vote, twice, whose approval rating never got above 50% in four years, who presided over a devastating pandemic, a massive recession and daily civil unrest, lost the election because the people didn't want him to do any more damage.

or

Scenario 2 - That people really did like the daily dose of crazy, and despite all the damage done, he really won the election, and a conspiracy by election officials across the country, state legislators and officials (many of them Republicans) the courts (again, many of them Republicans, some of whom he appointed), manufacturers of voting machines, and the entire news media, including Fox News, all worked together to cheat him out of his victory.
In 2020, there was a vast, clandestine, nefarious conspiracy by unidentified "leftists" and unidentified "rightists" to deny the presidency to a consistently-loathed individual who had failed miserably in confronting a national crisis that he had scoffed at and insisted was not his responsibility.

Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and other Republican election officials were complicit with dozens of judges across America, many of them Republicans and even the Loser's own appointees, in a brilliantly coordinated scheme in which 81,009,468 Americans, through their secret ballots, achieved this inclusive coalition's dastardly objective.

The heinous display of the will of the People was obedient to the dictates of William of Occam, a foreigner.

Actually, he fucked up the pandemic, and I took a $20,000 loss last year. Fuck off and die.

Xiden has no clue. His "goal" of 1.0m vaccinations a day is way less than the 1.5m a day we're already doing, with no help from the Xiden admin. He's hoping it get worse before it gets better. Xiden is way better at killing jobs than killing the pandemic.

Except we aren't doing anywhere near that.

We haven't even hit 20 million yet, the number Trump said he would acheive by the end of the year.

Actually, he fucked up the pandemic, and I took a $20,000 loss last year. Fuck off and die.

Except we aren't doing anywhere near that.

We haven't even hit 20 million yet, the number Trump said he would achieve by the end of the year.
1. Trump solved the pandemic with new vaccines. You're welcome.
The democrat governors unnecessarily shut down their economies, not Trump. That's what you get for voting democrat.

2. Lets try more graphs showing how many doses have been distributed.
I know you aren't trained to read them, but keep trying, I think I can, I think I can...

Xiden's "goal" of 1.0m doses a day is already being exceeded. Looks like 1.5m doses a day is an average based on how many doses can be manufactured and distributed. Joe has no clue "c'mon man 1.0m is impossible". The JNJ one dose vaccine is close to approval, too bad Joe doesn't know what's in the pipeline. You're welcome.
1611411325292.png

The Trump had 20m doses out by the 1st week of January.
Looks like they will also be close to 50m "goal" out by the end of January.

1611411301079.png

You mean other than the 400,000 people who died, the 22 million who got sick and the 65 million jobs lost?

I don't think we want Trump "solving" anything else.

I know you aren't trained to read them, but keep trying, I think I can, I think I can...

Xiden's "goal" of 1.0m doses a day is already being exceeded.

Wow.. he's done an awesome job. I guess having a president who actually, you know, gives a shit works.

You mean other than the 400,000 people who died, the 22 million who got sick and the 65 million jobs lost?

I don't think we want Trump "solving" anything else.

Xiden's "goal" of 1.0m doses a day is already being exceeded.

Wow.. he's done an awesome job. I guess having a president who actually, you know, gives a shit works.
1. China and the WHO caused the covid-19 pandemic, the sickness, deaths, and job losses
2. Are the 3,000 deaths a day now Bidens fault? If so he will kill another 100,000 or so until his term expires or Nancy 25ths his pruny ass.
3. The vaccines are working before Biden was inaugurated. Then he keeps Trump's Dr. Fauci in-charge of handling the pandemic. If Trump was so bad, why keep Fauci? (Ans. The vaccines are working)
4. Agree the Trump admin did an awsome job with the vaccines.

Once again, Incel Joe, it is your side that used the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse to destroy the economy, costing all those jobs,; and every sane person is now well aware that that 400,000 number is a huge exaggeration.

Continuing to lie about this fake “pandemic”, and blaming your opposition for what your own side has done to us under the pretext thereof, does not help your case in the least. It just shows everyone what a ltyi9nbg piece of shit you are ,which everyone knows anyway.

1. China and the WHO caused the covid-19 pandemic, the sickness, deaths, and job losses

No, it was Trump's incompetence in handling it. It's why we have 4% of the world's population and 20% of the Covid deaths. Every other country took this seriously, Trump was mocking masks and telling people to inject bleach.

And shit, it worked. Mormon Bob is still here pretending it was a hoax.

2. Are the 3,000 deaths a day now Bidens fault? If so he will kill another 100,000 or so until his term expires or Nancy 25ths his pruny ass.

NOpe. Biden didn't allow it to get this bad, like Trump did. This is Trump's plague. Joe will fix it.

3. The vaccines are working before Biden was inaugurated. Then he keeps Trump's Dr. Fauci in-charge of handling the pandemic. If Trump was so bad, why keep Fauci? (Ans. The vaccines are working)

Dr. Fauci isn't Trump's guy. Trump hated him and tried to undermine him at every turn. Some MAGAts even threatened Fauci's family because he was taking the limelight from their "Messiah".

This is what a cult looks like.

4. Agree the Trump admin did an awsome job with the vaccines.

Trump fucked up Vaccine distribution... He didn't even meet his own goals.

Now, speaking of whacky cults.

Once again, Incel Joe, it is your side that used the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse to destroy the economy, costing all those jobs,; and every sane person is now well aware that that 400,000 number is a huge exaggeration.

Actually, a guy who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear that protects him from evil isn't really an authority on "Sane".

The very fact that you think Corona is a "hoax" (Sorry, I've had family members and business associates who've gotten it... it's not a hoax, and if anything, the numbers are probably underreported.) shows how effective Trump has been in spreading misinformation.

Continuing to lie about this fake “pandemic”, and blaming your opposition for what your own side has done to us under the pretext thereof, does not help your case in the least. It just shows everyone what a ltyi9nbg piece of shit you are ,which everyone knows anyway.

Again, why did the big corporations take quarantine measures BEFORE the states told them to? Do you think they LIKE losing money? or did they actually get people who knew what they were talking about and realize they'd be in a lot more trouble if it spread in their workplaces?

No, it was Trump's incompetence in handling it. It's why we have 4% of the world's population and 20% of the Covid deaths. Every other country took this seriously, Trump was mocking masks and telling people to inject bleach.

And shit, it worked. Mormon Bob is still here pretending it was a hoax.

NOpe. Biden didn't allow it to get this bad, like Trump did. This is Trump's plague. Joe will fix it.

Dr. Fauci isn't Trump's guy. Trump hated him and tried to undermine him at every turn. Some MAGAts even threatened Fauci's family because he was taking the limelight from their "Messiah".

This is what a cult looks like.

4. Agree the Trump admin did an awesome job with the vaccines.

Trump fucked up Vaccine distribution... He didn't even meet his own goals.

Now, speaking of whacky cults.

Actually, a guy who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear that protects him from evil isn't really an authority on "Sane".

The very fact that you think Corona is a "hoax" (Sorry, I've had family members and business associates who've gotten it... it's not a hoax, and if anything, the numbers are probably underreported.) shows how effective Trump has been in spreading misinformation.

Again, why did the big corporations take quarantine measures BEFORE the states told them to? Do you think they LIKE losing money? or did they actually get people who knew what they were talking about and realize they'd be in a lot more trouble if it spread in their workplaces?
1. Trump got the vaccines developed in record time. You're welcome. Governors like Cuomo are the ones who raised the US death count.

2. Joe can't fix anything. He's totally clueless. Here are the current daily deaths, Joe had nothing to do with the big drop, that was Trump's vaccine. Joe said it will get worse before it gets better, totally senile and totally clueless.
1611487973129.png

3. Dr. Fauci said Trump's distribution plan is just fine, no changes needed, you're welcome.

4. Trump met the goals, a week or two late, no big deal. You're welcome.

Scenario 1- That an unpopular president who was rejected by the popular vote, twice, whose approval rating never got above 50% in four years, who presided over a devastating pandemic, a massive recession and daily civil unrest, lost the election because the people didn't want him to do any more damage.

or

Scenario 2 - That people really did like the daily dose of crazy, and despite all the damage done, he really won the election, and a conspiracy by election officials across the country, state legislators and officials (many of them Republicans) the courts (again, many of them Republicans, some of whom he appointed), manufacturers of voting machines, and the entire news media, including Fox News, all worked together to cheat him out of his victory.
Occam's Razor says Scenario #1

New Topics

Forum List

Back