Which is more likely an explanation of the 2020 election

Which Scenario is more likely?

• Scenario 1

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Scenario 2

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
1. Total bullshit with no proof.
2. Yep. I showed you the link proving my point.
Thanks for playing.

You showed they quarantined a few dozen people while thousands got in...

Racist travel bans didn't stop the spread of the virus.
1. I showed you they all had to quarantine. You didn't link to anything.
2. What is racist about stopping a pandemic??

You keep lying, why? You know I'm gonna call bullshit.
1. They quarantined everyone, I showed you the link.

No, they didn't... I gave you a link. From an actual credible source.

2. Xiden rejoined the lying WHO, the ones who actually caused the pandemic to spread.
They told Trump that there was no human-human transmission

The only one who caused the pandemic to spread was the guy who told people to inject bleach and called it a hoax.

It's one thing to be a worthless, cowardly, Gillettized pussy, hiding in your mom's basement out of fear of catching an overhyped flu bug.

It is very much another thing to demand that others do likewise.

The latter is what has done great damage to our economy, to our culture, and to our society as a whole.

Wow, Mormon Bob... it's funny to watch a Mormon Pussy who never served rip into a third generation vet. (Well, my grandfather was in the Kaiser's army, but it still counts). If you had ever served, you'd realize most people don't want to be in that situation, and most people in that live in much greater terror than you could imagine. My Dad was at Normandy. He suffered nightmares until the day he died.

I mean, it's just fucking sad...

Again, the young aren't afraid of dying, they are afraid of bringing the disease home and killing their loved ones.

But, yeah, the important thing.. grovel in front of your Imaginary Friend in the Sky. Got to have your priorities.

You keep lying, why? You know I'm gonna call bullshit.
1. They quarantined everyone, I showed you the link.

No, they didn't... I gave you a link. From an actual credible source.

2. Xiden rejoined the lying WHO, the ones who actually caused the pandemic to spread.
They told Trump that there was no human-human transmission

The only one who caused the pandemic to spread was the guy who told people to inject bleach and called it a hoax.
1. The NYT is not a credible source. The article didn't say how many, if any, flew out of Wuhan?!
2. You can still blame Trump, but we all know who caused the pandemic.
Xiden rejoined the lying WHO, the ones along with China who actually caused the pandemic to spread.
They told Trump that there was no human-human transmission.

1. The NYT is not a credible source.

This is where I can't take you seriously. The "Newspaper of Record" isn't credible? Really?

Xiden rejoined the lying WHO, the ones along with China who actually caused the pandemic to spread.

That was the WHO's position for all of 11 days in January. By the end of Jan, before there were any cases in the US, Trump knew damned well it was a transmittable disease.

He called it a hoax.
He said it would go away when it got warm.
He hawked fake cures.
He undermined Drs. Fauci and Brix at every opportunity
He held Super-Spreader Events.
He mocked wearing masks.

Pretty much everything you could do wrong, he did wrong.

1. The NYT is not a credible source.

This is where I can't take you seriously. The "Newspaper of Record" isn't credible? Really?

That was the WHO's position for all of 11 days in January. By the end of Jan, before there were any cases in the US, Trump knew damned well it was a transmittable disease.

He called it a hoax.
He said it would go away when it got warm.
He hawked fake cures.
He undermined Drs. Fauci and Brix at every opportunity
He held Super-Spreader Events.
He mocked wearing masks.

Pretty much everything you could do wrong, he did wrong.
He kept the US economy strong, and he developed vaccines in record time. You're welcome.

He kept the US economy strong, and he developed vaccines in record time. You're welcome.

Uh, the vaccines were developed in Europe...

And the economy is shit.

That's why he got voted out.
1. The economy in blue states is shit. The rest of the US economy is fine, look up the GDP
2. The vaccines were developed by American companies
Pfizer Inc. (/ˈfaɪzər/)[3] is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation.

Moderna (/məˈdɜːrnə/ mə-DUR-nə)[8] is an American pharmaceutical and biotechnology company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is an American multinational corporation founded in 1886

3. He got voted out with the help of voter fraud, and because his personality sucks.

1. The economy in blue states is shit. The rest of the US economy is fine, look up the GDP

But they weren't developed IN America. They were developed in Europe.

As far as Trump's distribution plan, apparently, he didn't have one.

But they weren't developed IN America. They were developed in Europe.

As far as Trump's distribution plan, apparently, he didn't have one.

1. WTF does it matter where they were developed? Or if the teams were "diverse"?
They were ALL developed by US companies in record time, no thanks to democrats. You're welcome.

2. More fake news from Xiden. The Trump admin has a very successful distribution plan, 20m doses out by 1st week in January, and tracking for about 50m doses out by the end of January. Lets hope Xiden doesn't fuck it up. New infections are dropping like a rock as the vaccines roll-out. You're welcome.

1611312402375.png

1. WTF does it matter where they were developed? Or if the teams were "diverse"?
They were ALL developed by US companies in record time, no thanks to democrats. You're welcome.

It tells me that the best minds were in Europe, not the US, working in places where they don't believe in talking snakes or doubt evolution and science. They weren't going to develop the Vaccine down in "Jesus-Land".

2. More fake news from Xiden. The Trump admin has a very successful distribution plan, 20m doses out by 1st week in January, and tracking for about 50m doses out by the end of January. Lets hope Xiden doesn't fuck it up. New infections are dropping like a rock as the vaccines roll-out. You're welcome.

He promised 20 million vaccinations, and no surprise, the guy who lost money selling steaks and vodka couldn't even distribute vaccines to people who were desperate to get them.

It tells me that the best minds were in Europe, not the US, working in places where they don't believe in talking snakes or doubt evolution and science. They weren't going to develop the Vaccine down in "Jesus-Land".

He promised 20 million vaccinations, and no surprise, the guy who lost money selling steaks and vodka couldn't even distribute vaccines to people who were desperate to get them.
1. I'm a retiree from a top US pharm company. You have no clue what you are talking about. The best company minds are all around the world, are very specialized, and are all connected with technology. The days of small teams working in small labs is way over. Your partisan TDS is nothing short of moronic. To develop, test, manufacture, and distribute vaccines in 8-months is a medical miracle. You're welcome.

2. Liar. Trump had 20m doses to the states by the 1st week of January, and is on track to have ~50m doses out by the end of January, well before Xiden can fuck things up, or take credit for it. I can't help it if you can't read. All you apparently can do is lie.

1. I'm a retiree from a top US pharm company. You have no clue what you are talking about. The best company minds are all around the world, are very specialized, and are all connected with technology. The days of small teams working in small labs is way over. Your partisan TDS is nothing short of moronic. To develop, test, manufacture, and distribute vaccines in 8-months is a medical miracle. You're welcome.

I agree, it was.

It had nothing to do with Trump.

So the international scientific community developed these vaccines quickly, and Trump had no idea how to distribute them to people who were DESPERATE to get them.

Again... this is a guy who lost money selling steaks!

2. Liar. Trump had 20m doses to the states by the 1st week of January, and is on track to have ~50m doses out by the end of January, well before Xiden can fuck things up, or take credit for it. I can't help it if you can't read. All you apparently can do is lie.

Trump failed to get 20 million people innoculated.... and it's pretty clear he didn't have a plan. It's also pretty clear he stopped giving a fuck after he lost.

Scenario 2 - That people really did like the daily dose of crazy, and despite all the damage done, he really won the election, and a conspiracy by election officials across the country, state legislators and officials (many of them Republicans) the courts (again, many of them Republicans, some of whom he appointed), manufacturers of voting machines, and the entire news media, including Fox News, all worked together to cheat him out of his victory.

In 2016, Scenario 2 was that 3 million illegal Mexicans were allowed to vote against Trump

In 2008, Scenario 2 was that Obama’s parents left Hawaii and ran off to Kenya so that their child could be born in a Kenyan hospital. Knowing that this mixed race child would someday be President, they conspired to get him a fake Hawaiian Birth Certificate
If it was ACTUALLY proven that 13,000 dead people voted in Ga, 35,000 non residents. 3000 minors, 5000 illegals....What would you say....To give me a that never happened answer is to admit fraud.

AG Barr, SoS of Georgia and the Governor of Georgia along with the courts said there was not enough fraud to overturn and fraud was never debated in the courts, so you need to come to grips with reality!

Hey, going back to Mormon Bob comparing Covid to WWII.

More Americans have now died from Covid (TRUMP PLAGUE) than died in World War II.

Total American Casualties in WWII, 405,399, of which only 291,557 were combat deaths.

That was over four years.

Number of American Deaths from TRUMP PLAGUE as of this morning. - 410,378

Hey, going back to Mormon Bob comparing Covid to WWII.

More Americans have now died from Covid (TRUMP PLAGUE) than died in World War II.

Total American Casualties in WWII, 405,399, of which only 291,557 were combat deaths.

That was over four years.

Number of American Deaths from TRUMP PLAGUE as of this morning. - 410,378

Must be nice to have so much faith in US institutions that you believe those numbers are legitimate.

I agree, it was.

It had nothing to do with Trump.

So the international scientific community developed these vaccines quickly, and Trump had no idea how to distribute them to people who were DESPERATE to get them.

Again... this is a guy who lost money selling steaks!

Trump failed to get 20 million people inoculated.... and it's pretty clear he didn't have a plan. It's also pretty clear he stopped giving a fuck after he lost.
1. Trump created the "Task Force", put Pence in-charge, and then pushed for the vaccines as fast as humanly possible. It was a successful effort, the vaccines are knocking down the rate of infections, you're welcome.

2. The US distribution plan is very complex because the vaccines need to be kept very cold, they even have electronic temperature monitoring devices on every box of vaccines. Your lies are obvious. You have no clue WTF you're posting about. Getting the vaccines distributed while maintaining super cold temperatures is very complex. Your TDS is moronic.

1. Trump created the "Task Force", put Pence in-charge, and then pushed for the vaccines as fast as humanly possible. It was a successful effort, the vaccines are knocking down the rate of infections, you're welcome.

Is it? We had 3758 Covid Deaths yesterday. Doesn't look like it's going down to me.

2. The US distribution plan is very complex because the vaccines need to be kept very cold, they even have electronic temperature monitoring devices on every box of vaccines. Your lies are obvious. You have no clue WTF you're posting about. Getting the vaccines distributed while maintaining super cold temperatures is very complex. Your TDS is moronic.

What was moronic was leaving a failed game show host in charge of the country after the people rejected him, impeached him and took Congress away from him.

Is it? We had 3758 Covid Deaths yesterday. Doesn't look like it's going down to me.

What was moronic was leaving a failed game show host in charge of the country after the people rejected him, impeached him and took Congress away from him.
Infections are going down, as long as the new strain doesn't cause a spike up.
Lets hope the vaccines will keep it going down
1611402154662.png

We're at 40m doses of vaccine distributed now, with about 50m out by the end of January. You're welcome.

LOL!! Your TDS is obvious. Xiden is fucking up more every day. He pissed off Canada by stopping the Keystone XL pipeline. His $15/hr minimum will cause thousands more to lose their jobs, his raising taxes will also lose jobs. Then his 100m doses of vaccine goal is way less than we're doing already. His gaffe collection is growing every day, and he hasn't even done a real presser yet. That's what happens when democrats steal an election.

The US is approaching 1.5m doses a day and Xiden's "goal" is 1.0m doses a day?! Totally clueless admin.
1611403122483.png

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back