Which is more important the truth or your political agenda?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I think it obvious that in the current political climate whats good for America takes a back seat to one's political agenda....at least on the left side of the aisle.

I mean they were honest about it ....aka I will vote for the devil himself before I would vote for Trump....a democrat cannot get much more honest than that.

They may not have got the devil but they got an incompetent fool who has severely hurt America....I think even democrats recognize that now.

You see them saying now that biden is too old to run for re-election.

He was too old, senile and not even to mention a pathological liar this time....yet the media as well as those in donkey land had no problem with it....being obsessed with getting rid of Trump...which is all that mattered to them and to hell with America.

I think it obvious that in the current political climate whats good for America takes a back seat to one's political agenda....at least on the left side of the aisle.

I mean they were honest about it ....aka I will vote for the devil himself before I would vote for Trump....a democrat cannot get much more honest than that.

They may not have got the devil but they got an incompetent fool who has severely hurt America....I think even democrats recognize that now.

He was too old, senile and not even to mention a pathological liar this time....yet the media as well as those in donkey land had no problem with it....being obsessed with getting rid of Trump...which is all that mattered to them and to hell with America.
The conservative agenda and truth are one and the same.

I have no political agenda as I come equipped with a Classical Liberal(Libertarian) philosophy of: "You do your thing & I'll do my thing & we'll both be happy". Truth would be my pick.

"The Truth". Oy.

Zealots on both ends of the political spectrum are convinced they have a vice-like grip on The Truth. That's what makes them zealots. The more an individual thinks that life is simple and black & white, the more likely they are to use the term, "The Truth".

Right now, to these people, "The Truth" means nothing more than "stuff I agree with". If it's important to your self esteem to believe that you are somehow in possession of The Truth, you probably need to work on your self esteem.

Last edited:
"The Truth". Oy.

Zealots on both ends of the political spectrum are convinced they have a vice-like grip on The Truth. That's what makes them zealots. The more an individual thinks that life is simple and black & white, the more likely they are to use the term, "The Truth".

Right now, to these people, "The Truth" means nothing more than "stuff I agree with". If it's important to your self esteem to believe that you are somehow in possession of The Truth, you probably need to work on your self esteem.
There is nothing on the left that that approaches the scale and acceptance of the big lie and it's associated Qanon bullshit. Searching for equivalence in this case is not going to work. If someone on the left tells a lie it has a half-life measured in hours or days.

There is nothing on the left that that approaches the scale and acceptance of the big lie and it's associated Qanon bullshit. Searching for equivalence in this case is not going to work. If someone on the left tells a lie it has a half-life measured in hours or days.
No equivalence implied. This orange stain is unique in American history.

But similarities? Definitely.

I have no political agenda as I come equipped with a Classical Liberal(Libertarian) philosophy of: "You do your thing & I'll do my thing & we'll both be happy". Truth would be my pick.
The left uses libertarians successfully to further their own goals. The left wants to kill little babies, and the libertarians let them do it. "Who am I to step in the way?", they say. The other reason this works is both groups are mostly atheists, so libertarians have no moral problem with it.

Same with drugs. The Marxist left wants to tear down society, and one way is through drugs. And since libertarians love their pot smoking, they're just fine with anything the left wants to do concerning drugs, as long as they don't take their bongs away.

Forum List

Back