Zone1 Which God?

What intelligent design puts a sewer plant next to a playground.

that's below the belt - loser ...

1673581145097.jpeg

sadly who would rip you a new one even they falter to the desert religions - when all who are left are those what is the sewer will meet their makers.

Because you haven't had her experiences, you cannot understand what she is saying.

I have faith, but I have faith BECAUSE I know He exists and is active in my life. You haven't had my experiences either so you cannot KNOW He exists. You cannot prove the existence of God except He REVEAL Himself to you

oh, here we go again, another lost spirit that finds god by reading one of the three desert books and now they are holier than thou ...

and not all experiences are the same ...

1673582032939.png

without the book or prayer and a simple request the true heavenly saviors will answer the call. 1st century style. and what life without the crucifiers could truly have been.

that's below the belt - loser ...

View attachment 747156

sadly who would rip you a new one even they falter to the desert religions - when all who are left are those what is the sewer will meet their makers.
Is that suppose to be a comeback ? Didn't work. The answer is obvious, DNA allowed for random mutation and this is the best ? or most successful design nature was capable of.

What intelligent design puts a sewer plant next to a playground.
Is that suppose to be a comeback ? Didn't work. The answer is obvious, DNA allowed for random mutation and this is the best ? or most successful design nature was capable of.

you are right - thought you wrote sewer planet - which did not really make sense ...

physiology is a metaphysical substance w/ a spiritual content that is required or the physiology will perish if removed - the spiritual content is what guides the dna - and would not be displeased to be an eagle if things turned out that way ...

What the entity you refer to as GOD was attempting to do in creating the physical universe was end a paradox that confronted it's | their universe.

That our universe had a beginning we know.
Now, if projecting that on the Creator, assumes,
a universe, as in a vessel primordial to the Creator,
then no, by definition. However it's a natural inclination.

This "paradox" is more about the inclination of the Perfect for Perfection.

So God must have sanctioned the Holocaust???

What about the notion that we're made in God's image? Did you throw that out?

Not only sanctioned but was there with Israel,
experiencing sorrow and pain, for eternity.
All while opening a bigger window...

That said, doesn't mean humanity
didn't have freedom of choice.

G-d sanctioned Israel to be
His nation, there's free choice,
but collectively G-d makes sure,
either way that Israel fulfill His plan.

Last edited:
That our universe had a beginning we know.
Now, if projecting that on the Creator, assumes,
a universe, as in a vessel primordial to the Creator,
then no, by definition. However it's a natural inclination.

This "paradox" is more about the inclination of the Perfect for Perfection.
" GOD " may well discover that you can't have your cake and eat it as well. This story is far from over and this was not the first attempt.

" GOD " may well discover that you can't have your cake and eat it as well. This story is far from over and this was not the first attempt.
Most good tribal gods favor their own tribe above other tribes. It's only logical and prudent. In Israel's case, tribes, weren't there 12, or is that just another carry over from the Zoroastrians.

I can't because there's more merit to what Eve chose for her children.
That's actually the main choice G-d suggested.

Those required to discover it are humanity.
Personal responsibility is a tough idea.
More so universal.

Humanity eventually does it,
only a question of correct
order of consumption.

Last edited:
I can't because there's more merit to what Eve chose for her children.
That's actually the main choice G-d suggested.

Those required to discover it are humanity.
Personal responsibility is a tough idea.
More so universal.

Humanity eventually does it,
only a question of correct
order of consumption.
There was no " Eve ".

There was no " Eve ".

What a childish response.

There IS in each and every human.
Along with the serpent and the Adam.
It's your choice who usually gets the wheel.

Last edited:
What a childish response.

There IS in each and every human.
Along with the serpent and the Adam.
It's your choice who usually gets the wheel.
You're the one who's talking about fairy tales, child !

You're the one who's talking about fairy tales, child !

I'm in good company with the likes of Jung, and Jordan Peterson.

Anyway, how many fairytales do you see realized in reality?

LOL, you are attempting to equate mankind's arrogance and ignorance, in regards to creating the climate change crisis as an act of your tribal god. Which is some type of ill thought-up retribution. The whole fable doesn't make much sense at all.

Believe any garbage you want. I'm not buying it. Religion has damaged mankind on this world for far too long. Time for all of US to grow up and accept responsibility for our own actions, instead of blaming it on a useless god idol.

LOL, you are attempting to equate mankind's arrogance and ignorance, in regards to creating the climate change crisis as an act of your tribal god. Which is some type of ill thought-up retribution. The whole fable doesn't make much sense at all.

Neither to me.

Where did that come from?
Jumping all over the place because
you can't actually address anything directly.

Believe any garbage you want. I'm not buying it. Religion has damaged mankind on this world for far too long.

I agree religion is an ill symptom for humanity.
We were meant for more than adhering to a ceremony.

However, there again raises the universal question of responsibility.

Last edited:

What are you referring to when you say that. What evidence do you see in today's world that makes you believe, " .fairy tales do you see realized in reality. "

What are you referring to when you say that. What evidence do you see in today's world that makes you believe, " .fairy tales do you see realized in reality. "
Humans in this world are largely not responsible; this the current sad state of the world.

Forum List

Back