Which Game Of Thrones house do you belong in?

Lannister for me. Must have been the Red and Black color combo!

But what did Lannister House say??? That is the funny part, lol.

You belong in House Stark:

As far as noble houses go, this is about as noble as it gets. A lot of people play lip service to ideas like “honor” and “pride”, but you’re really willing to see things through to the end, to make sacrifices for the benefit of all, and to get murdered. In fact getting murdered seems to be what you people are best at. That’s why I, personally, am really happy that I’m not in House Stark.

House-Stark-400x400.jpg

You belong in House Greyjoy.

Thanks to all that “We do not sow, We take what is ours” nonsense, you’re probably a horrible person. I know, I know. It’s a tough pill to swallow. But hey, it could be worse. You could be House Frey. Those people are REALLY messed up, man.

House of Starks

House-Stark-400x400.jpg

They would have been my first choice, but the last episode I saw most of them were murdered during a wedding.

I prefer the chick with the 3 Dragons right now. Maybe the little girl who's father got his head chopped off. Paybacks are a mofo.

You belong in House Lannister.

If you’re not rich, then you certainly should be! Although much reviled for their awesome power, the Lannisters are not an entirely bad bunch. There is, after all, a certain little person who, in addition to “always paying his debts”, is also quite keen on mentally harpooning buffoons. That’s just the sort of guy I’d love to have in my family!

Moi - I think the whole things is based on color choices.

You belong in House Targaryen.

That means there is a very good chance that you’re not firing on all cylinders, that you’re off your rocker, that you’re five cans short of a six-pack and an olive short of a pizza. In short: you’re probably crazy. But you’re also probably pretty hot and you may be packing dragons so I’m just going to smile and nod at everything you say.

You belong in House Targaryen

That means there is a very good chance that you’re not firing on all cylinders, that you’re off your rocker, that you’re five cans short of a six-pack and an olive short of a pizza. In short: you’re probably crazy. But you’re also probably pretty hot and you may be packing dragons so I’m just going to smile and nod at everything you say.

You belong in House Targaryen

Hmm. Anything beats Stark I guess, lol. I rather enjoy living.

You'd rather be a Greyjoy who's been castrated by Ramsay Snow?!!>!?!?!!

Lannister

If you’re not rich, then you certainly should be! Although much reviled for their awesome power, the Lannisters are not an entirely bad bunch. There is, after all, a certain little person who, in addition to “always paying his debts”, is also quite keen on mentally harpooning buffoons. That’s just the sort of guy I’d love to have in my family!

Honestly, Tywin was one of my favorite characters on the whole show, so that makes sense. lol

Forum List

Back