• Trump winning the presidency

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Hillary going to prison

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
So which are you looking forward to more?

Trump - the nominee who at least has the decency to admit fundamental issues, while not being a puppet for the special interest - winning the election.

OR

Hillary - the most corrupt lying establishment presidential nominee in history - to be put in her rightful place.

I can't decide myself... it seems that justice and truth have their way of winning in the end.

I couldn't answer that. They are equally important. You also forgot the waterboarding choice.

If Trump wins, it will be two birds with one shot: she'll go to prison.

We need Trump to win to begin with and then all the truth, hidden by Elites, will come out.

Last edited:

Trump - the nominee who at least has the decency to admit fundamental issues, while not being a puppet for the special interest - winning the election.

OR

Hillary - the most corrupt lying establishment presidential nominee in history - to be put in her rightful place.

I can't decide myself... it seems that justice and truth have their way of winning in the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OR

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The denial is strong with this one. Your laugh reminds me of how she always pulls that psychotic smile on her face when she is caught lying. Hopefully the smile will last through her 200? year prison sentence...

Forum List

Back