Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
How did the thermite and the "molten steel" end up right where the planes hit? Let me guess. Someone ran up the stairs and planted the thermite AFTER the planes hit. Are you people really this stupid?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The jackass asked for pics of molten metal so I provided them. I've never said the towers were brought down with explosives so don't ask me to prove claims i've not made.

OH so now I asked for Molten metal? No you lying sissy fuck, I said Molten steel beams. And notice how once again Bentdick has decided that he can't take a s:eusa_shhh:tand.... You just can't make this shit up. :lol::lol::lol:

That makes 3 flat out lies in this thread alone. Now watch him try to deny it.

Lol...the Queen of Cowards called me a liar.......hahahahahahaha!

Lol! It doesn't even show the completion of the imact and aftermath you dumbfuck. I knew you were too dumb to know what a full video consists of.
its the full video dipshit
doesnt matter if you like it or not

Wasn't ****-bite the one who said you can drive faster than cell phone signals or something like that in trying to discredit whether or not phone calls came from the planes?
yes, he's the one that said that
but now he denies it like the lying PoS he is

The jackass asked for pics of molten metal so I provided them. I've never said the towers were brought down with explosives so don't ask me to prove claims i've not made.

OH so now I asked for Molten metal? No you lying sissy fuck, I said Molten steel beams. And notice how once again Bentdick has decided that he can't take a s:eusa_shhh:tand.... You just can't make this shit up. :lol::lol::lol:

That makes 3 flat out lies in this thread alone. Now watch him try to deny it.

Lol...the Queen of Cowards called me a liar.......hahahahahahaha!

Deflection is the same as denial. And we have proven your lies. Care to prove I'm a coward?

Didn't think so.

its the full video dipshit
doesnt matter if you like it or not

Wasn't ****-bite the one who said you can drive faster than cell phone signals or something like that in trying to discredit whether or not phone calls came from the planes?

Keep lying you brokedick diaper fashionista.......you're such a self admitted joke you don't even try to support your own claims....hahahahaha

Keep lying you brokedick diaper fashionista.......you're such a self admitted joke you don't even try to support your own claims....hahahahaha
everyone saw your posts, dipshit, you DID make that claim until it was pointed out to you that speed had nothing to do with cell phone signal loss, and that geography played a larger role
you OWN it, dipshit

everyone saw your posts, dipshit, you DID make that claim until it was pointed out to you that speed had nothing to do with cell phone signal loss, and that geography played a larger role
you OWN it, dipshit

Lol....no evidence...again.....

you OWN it, dipshit

yeah, cause everyone remembers something that didn't happen
:rolleyes:

you OWN it, dipshit

Dipshit actually thinks anyone cares enough about him to go hunt down his lies from a thread 6 months buried. We all know he is a liar and a poor one at that. But he has to believe that he is right.... No doubt in need of professional help. Poor bitch can't even take a stand on an issue.

Dipshit actually thinks anyone cares enough about him to go hunt down his lies from a thread 6 months buried. We all know he is a liar and a poor one at that. But he has to believe that he is right.... No doubt in need of professional help. Poor bitch can't even take a stand on an issue.

When you care enough to make the accusation you should have the balls to back it up. Don't worry little miss Queen of the Cowards. That only applies to honest people who do not shower daily in hypocrisy. So shitbags like you and DiveNeverAgain are exempt.

Forum List

Back