Where's The Gratitude.

I think credit needs to go to Gene Roddenberry, without him Trumpybear would never have used the famous "Warp Speed" name.

It just wouldn't be the same.

Of course the scientist who developed the vaccines deserve all the credit. Credit Trumpybears' Neo-GOP with being the super spreaders.

You have a better name for the speed at which the vaccine was produce via the Trump administration????

None was ever produced as quickly.

Here's your chance to lie again.

The H1N1 virus was discovered in April 2009. 4 Vaccines were approved for use in September of 2009.

That's 5 months.

We can all thank President Biden for rescuing us from the TRUMPvirus

Just in time

:yes_text12:
It's NOT the TRUMP Virus, It's the CHINESE Virus, manufactured IN China, rw.

The Wuhan Red Death!!!!!

....used by the Democrats to destroy the Trump miracle economy, and steal the election.

View attachment 464096
I just call it The Wu Flu, which I have right now. But I'm getting better every day. We're doing a good job of crushing the Dim Dems that post on here today. Keep up the wonderful work, PC. You are my FAVORITE poster on this site.

I think credit needs to go to Gene Roddenberry, without him Trumpybear would never have used the famous "Warp Speed" name.

It just wouldn't be the same.

Of course the scientist who developed the vaccines deserve all the credit. Credit Trumpybears' Neo-GOP with being the super spreaders.

You have a better name for the speed at which the vaccine was produce via the Trump administration????

None was ever produced as quickly.

Here's your chance to lie again.

The H1N1 virus was discovered in April 2009. 4 Vaccines were approved for use in September of 2009.

That's 5 months.

Speaking about another ingrate, Obama.....took him 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans to act.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Hussein really messed up, huh?
One would have imagined that the one the Democrats said was god would have done a better job.

5. Trump was amazingly prescient in January.
[News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

What a difference between this competent, America-loving executive and Obama.

Where's the gratitude, Democrats???

It is well known that Hussein did a terrible job with that flu.

Thankfully, President Biden is doing what Private Citizen Trump could not.....

Get Millions of Americans vaccinated

:hyper:
Without TRUMP!, Quid Pro would have nothing to work with.

Private Citizen Trump promised he would have a vaccine in a couple of months in March 2020
He failed miserably.

Thankfully, we have a great President like Joe Biden to actually deliver the vaccines

:woohoo:
Again, he wouldn't have anything to deliver without TRUMP!.

President Biden delivered MILLIONS of vaccines
Private Citizen Trump delivered empty promises
Where did Quid Pro get the vaccines? Out of his butt?
They were not in Trump's ass either( I think you have an old man ass fetish).
Wow, mention a butt one time.... Must have triggered something there.

In all seriousness, the current rush to to gush all over Quid Pro is nauseating, especially when they pretend the previous president didn't give him the materials to distribute. Basically, Quid Pro is the student handing out the lesson plans the teacher prepared the night before and the usual suspects are pretending he wrote them.

The Pfizer vaccine was developed by Jan 2020 from earlier trials on SARS and used no funds from Warp Speed. Moderna's vaccine used German monies for development as did Pfizer..
the pfizer vaccine was developped by the german company with german tax payer money. moderna has no german input as far as i know.

Put you in your place again????

Sure thing.

COVID vaccine arrived this week, and we should credit ...
President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed
Meanwhile, most of the other companies with vaccines in phase 3 trials were developed under Trump's Warp Speed program, including the Moderna vaccine that is expected to get FDA approval shortly. President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed

“FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

The Financial Times says President Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed is responsible for the coronavirus vaccines becoming available so soon.

In an article posted Thursday, the Times noted the "vaccine push is now hailed as the bright spot in the Trump administration's COVID-19 response, as products from Pfizer and BioNTech, Moderna, and AstraZeneca and Oxford University move closer to approval."

The key achievement of Operation Warp Speed had been speeding up investment in manufacturing, Angela Rasmussen, a virologist at the Columbia University School of Public Health, told the Times.” FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

“…the vaccine.

“For example, COVID. Everybody wants to say that the COVID crisis is getting worse, and the numbers certainly suggest that. But we have a vaccine. And we believe and have every reason to believe it works. There’s some serious distribution issues that I suspect will be fairly quickly resolved,” Hume continued.

“And that is what we’ve hoped for from the beginning, that there would be a vaccine. We never thought we’d have one as soon as now. We thought it’d be way into next year, maybe beyond before we got one. So that’s one big problem that’s well on the way to a solution that he faces. And look around the world …” Mic glitch appears to catch Chris Wallace rebuking Brit Hume’s optimistic covid commentary: ‘Really?’
your non-responsive blabbering cut and paste is of no interest to me.

That's because you revel in ignorance.

And....you lie about everything.
wrong on all counts, as usual.

The Pfizer vaccine was developed by Jan 2020 from earlier trials on SARS and used no funds from Warp Speed. Moderna's vaccine used German monies for development as did Pfizer..
the pfizer vaccine was developped by the german company with german tax payer money. moderna has no german input as far as i know.

Put you in your place again????

Sure thing.

COVID vaccine arrived this week, and we should credit ...
President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed
Meanwhile, most of the other companies with vaccines in phase 3 trials were developed under Trump's Warp Speed program, including the Moderna vaccine that is expected to get FDA approval shortly. President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed

“FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

The Financial Times says President Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed is responsible for the coronavirus vaccines becoming available so soon.

In an article posted Thursday, the Times noted the "vaccine push is now hailed as the bright spot in the Trump administration's COVID-19 response, as products from Pfizer and BioNTech, Moderna, and AstraZeneca and Oxford University move closer to approval."

The key achievement of Operation Warp Speed had been speeding up investment in manufacturing, Angela Rasmussen, a virologist at the Columbia University School of Public Health, told the Times.” FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

“…the vaccine.

“For example, COVID. Everybody wants to say that the COVID crisis is getting worse, and the numbers certainly suggest that. But we have a vaccine. And we believe and have every reason to believe it works. There’s some serious distribution issues that I suspect will be fairly quickly resolved,” Hume continued.

“And that is what we’ve hoped for from the beginning, that there would be a vaccine. We never thought we’d have one as soon as now. We thought it’d be way into next year, maybe beyond before we got one. So that’s one big problem that’s well on the way to a solution that he faces. And look around the world …” Mic glitch appears to catch Chris Wallace rebuking Brit Hume’s optimistic covid commentary: ‘Really?’
your non-responsive blabbering cut and paste is of no interest to me.

That's because you revel in ignorance.

And....you lie about everything.
wrong on all counts, as usual.

Gee....you're lying again.

Shocker.

USA Today says you're lying again:

There are two facts I pointed out. The date the new H1N1 virus was discovered and the date the vaccine for that virus was approved. Which one are you saying I lied about?

That counts towards you second hat trick you know.

USA Today says you're lying again:

There are two facts I pointed out. The date the new H1N1 virus was discovered and the date the vaccine for that virus was approved. Which one are you saying I lied about?

That counts towards you second hat trick you know.

I quoted Leftwing CNN and Leftwing USATodY.

They agree with me....you're a liar.

Nothing new.

Thankfully, President Biden is doing what Private Citizen Trump could not.....

Get Millions of Americans vaccinated

:hyper:
Biden personably injected my shot.
Biden did nothing that wasn’t already happening.

That shot sent to you courtesy of President Biden

Thanks President Biden
Not.
You are one of the dumbest posters here who thinks he is educated.
I have the highest IQ on USMB

1614888770470.jpeg

Last edited:
My fav radio host, Dennis Prager, often says that courage is the lest common of virtues.
Gratitude is second.

1. "One of President Donald Trump’s many successes, and perhaps his longest lasting one, was Operation Warp Speed. That herculean effort facilitated the production of multiple COVID-19 vaccines in mere months, using scientific advancement on the very concept of a “vaccine” in the process. Thanks to that program, President NOT Donald Trump will benefit from a waning pandemic.

Joe Biden announced yesterday, “We’re now on track to have enough vaccine supply for every adult in America by the end of May.” That projection is two months earlier than his previous promise, and nearly 80 million Americans have already been vaccinated with at least one round (over 50 million with both), and there are nearly two million more doses administered every day.

Not bad considering Biden’s bogus claim that “we didn’t have [a vaccine] when we came into office.” Fact-checkers rushed to justify this as a Bidenism when he had elsewhere admitted the contrary. But for all those “fact-checking” fans of “missing context,” the fuller context of Biden’s remarks is a repeated trashing of the Trump administration’s efforts.

View attachment 464030An

2. Biden and other officials have either insinuated or outright alleged that there were too few vaccines and no distribution plan when Trump left office, which is dishonest. Warp Speed contracted for roughly 500 million vaccines."

And that brings us to the most common complaint about Democrats:

They lie about everything.

You realize that Prager is a scam artist on trump's level, don't you? His political propaganda organization, which he falsely calls a university is not accredited anywhere, and is nothing more than a way to bilk right wingers out of their money.
WRONG, BD, you're a cranky, OLD fool.

So please tell me how prager university can be considered a university, or even an accredited school.
The Ivy league schools do not graduate the best like they used to. But a degree from them guarantees more then what others might. We are becoming and equity nation that moved away from equality that moved away from a nation that did not give some an opportunity. Equity is our death knell.

Not sure what your silly remarks have to do with the question I asked.
WHAT? I'm NOT silly, I'm a SMART man..............
Then explain what that remark has to do with my question.

President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
And H1N1 was not a new virus. Gerald Ford dealt with this particular strain of the swine flu in 1975, maybe 76 if memory serves. We got the vaccine for free at the county center in CA. It was touted as being a killer but barely made a blip in the news cycle. But---for Obummer it was a major challenge.

President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
And H1N1 was not a new virus. Gerald Ford dealt with this particular strain of the swine flu in 1975, maybe 76 if memory serves. We got the vaccine for free at the county center in CA. It was touted as being a killer but barely made a blip in the news cycle. But---for Obummer it was a major challenge.

Even the Democrats admitted Obama did a poor job with the H1N1.

My fav radio host, Dennis Prager, often says that courage is the lest common of virtues.
Gratitude is second.

1. "One of President Donald Trump’s many successes, and perhaps his longest lasting one, was Operation Warp Speed. That herculean effort facilitated the production of multiple COVID-19 vaccines in mere months, using scientific advancement on the very concept of a “vaccine” in the process. Thanks to that program, President NOT Donald Trump will benefit from a waning pandemic.

Joe Biden announced yesterday, “We’re now on track to have enough vaccine supply for every adult in America by the end of May.” That projection is two months earlier than his previous promise, and nearly 80 million Americans have already been vaccinated with at least one round (over 50 million with both), and there are nearly two million more doses administered every day.

Not bad considering Biden’s bogus claim that “we didn’t have [a vaccine] when we came into office.” Fact-checkers rushed to justify this as a Bidenism when he had elsewhere admitted the contrary. But for all those “fact-checking” fans of “missing context,” the fuller context of Biden’s remarks is a repeated trashing of the Trump administration’s efforts.

View attachment 464030An

2. Biden and other officials have either insinuated or outright alleged that there were too few vaccines and no distribution plan when Trump left office, which is dishonest. Warp Speed contracted for roughly 500 million vaccines."

You realize that Prager is a scam artist on trump's level, don't you? His political propaganda organization, which he falsely calls a university is not accredited anywhere, and is nothing more than a way to bilk right wingers out of their money.

So please tell me how prager university can be considered a university, or even an accredited school.
Prager Univ. is not accredited and does not bestow degrees. They bill themselves as "a place to learn"

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

The Ivy league schools do not graduate the best like they used to. But a degree from them guarantees more then what others might. We are becoming and equity nation that moved away from equality that moved away from a nation that did not give some an opportunity. Equity is our death knell.

Not sure what your silly remarks have to do with the question I asked.
WHAT? I'm NOT silly, I'm a SMART man..............
Then explain what that remark has to do with my question.
SMART men are almost NEVER Silly Men...............

Just joined here. One thing I dont understand is why Trump supporters refuse to accept facts.

The election was not stolen - he lost. The ONLY was you can justify this is that more people voted and now the GOP wants to stop people from voting. No widespread fraud occured.

There was more corruption from the cabinet than anyone I can remember ever. Corruption includes bribery, use of the government for their own means, and other payoffs.

Besty Devoss, the Sec of Education was COMPLETELY unqualified yet was confirmed. If she is qualified, than ANYONE is qualified.

Just my thoughts

New Topics

Forum List

Back