Where's The Gratitude.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to not know what scientist do in labs with viruses and diseases.. Although we do know that you religious freaks have a sore spot with God not saving yous.
The sore spot is not being violent for many who adhere to the word and they are not used to it. You knock what gave you the open gates for us to become what we are now. But you blame them for the failures of your agendas. And there are many that are dangerous to the point our nation's survival is in peril. But the successes you have had. blur the negatives. Even if you could see the devastation, most of the media does not report it.
Where do I get the decipher ring to read your post so it will actually make sense?

The Pfizer vaccine was developed by Jan 2020 from earlier trials on SARS and used no funds from Warp Speed. Moderna's vaccine used German monies for development as did Pfizer..
the pfizer vaccine was developped by the german company with german tax payer money. moderna has no german input as far as i know.

Put you in your place again????

Sure thing.

COVID vaccine arrived this week, and we should credit ...
President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed
Meanwhile, most of the other companies with vaccines in phase 3 trials were developed under Trump's Warp Speed program, including the Moderna vaccine that is expected to get FDA approval shortly. President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed

“FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

The Financial Times says President Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed is responsible for the coronavirus vaccines becoming available so soon.

In an article posted Thursday, the Times noted the "vaccine push is now hailed as the bright spot in the Trump administration's COVID-19 response, as products from Pfizer and BioNTech, Moderna, and AstraZeneca and Oxford University move closer to approval."

The key achievement of Operation Warp Speed had been speeding up investment in manufacturing, Angela Rasmussen, a virologist at the Columbia University School of Public Health, told the Times.” FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

“…the vaccine.

“For example, COVID. Everybody wants to say that the COVID crisis is getting worse, and the numbers certainly suggest that. But we have a vaccine. And we believe and have every reason to believe it works. There’s some serious distribution issues that I suspect will be fairly quickly resolved,” Hume continued.

“And that is what we’ve hoped for from the beginning, that there would be a vaccine. We never thought we’d have one as soon as now. We thought it’d be way into next year, maybe beyond before we got one. So that’s one big problem that’s well on the way to a solution that he faces. And look around the world …” Mic glitch appears to catch Chris Wallace rebuking Brit Hume’s optimistic covid commentary: ‘Really?’
your non-responsive blabbering cut and paste is of no interest to me.

Had he still been POTUS, which he should have been, he would have made sure Americans got the vaccine.
Right. Two months of inaction is an indicator that he WOULD have succeeded...sure

Newsflash...past failure is not an indication of future success.

There was ONE vaccine he cared about. The one HE got in early January

You really are quite stupid. Once that virus hit our shores no one could control it. No one controls it now.

Another nit picker trying to make Biden look good. You will need help for that my friend. Just thank the lord Trump had things on a fast track.

Newsflash: Past success is an indication of future success.
Nit picker?

60 million inoculations in what...40 days as opposed to 20 million in 2 months?

And where did "controlling the virus" enter into this discussion. Did you just pull Yout your Rolodex of dogma out of frustration?

Math isn't her strong suit.

Don't need math to know Trump had the vaccine on the fast track and Biden is now using that vaccine.

Seems no one wants to comment on the terrible job their Risen Yahweh, Obama, did with H1N1.

I know why.

LOL He's not Trump.

My fav radio host, Dennis Prager, often says that courage is the lest common of virtues.
Gratitude is second.

1. "One of President Donald Trump’s many successes, and perhaps his longest lasting one, was Operation Warp Speed. That herculean effort facilitated the production of multiple COVID-19 vaccines in mere months, using scientific advancement on the very concept of a “vaccine” in the process. Thanks to that program, President NOT Donald Trump will benefit from a waning pandemic.

Joe Biden announced yesterday, “We’re now on track to have enough vaccine supply for every adult in America by the end of May.” That projection is two months earlier than his previous promise, and nearly 80 million Americans have already been vaccinated with at least one round (over 50 million with both), and there are nearly two million more doses administered every day.

Not bad considering Biden’s bogus claim that “we didn’t have [a vaccine] when we came into office.” Fact-checkers rushed to justify this as a Bidenism when he had elsewhere admitted the contrary. But for all those “fact-checking” fans of “missing context,” the fuller context of Biden’s remarks is a repeated trashing of the Trump administration’s efforts.

View attachment 464030An

2. Biden and other officials have either insinuated or outright alleged that there were too few vaccines and no distribution plan when Trump left office, which is dishonest. Warp Speed contracted for roughly 500 million vaccines."

And that brings us to the most common complaint about Democrats:

They lie about everything.
He threw money at the problem. Which president wouldn't have done that?

Next stupidity please.

This is the Democrat level of gratitude.
It's the programming of the true democrat cultist. They are forbidden on the pain of a severe tongue lashing to never, and I mean never, give credit of any kind whatsoever to TRUMP!. They are required to give any excuse, any diversion, anything they can think of to avoid even the appearance of giving credit where it's due. And they really, really fear the tongue lashing. It makes them cringe in the corner.

They lie about everything.

Had he still been POTUS, which he should have been, he would have made sure Americans got the vaccine.
Right. Two months of inaction is an indicator that he WOULD have succeeded...sure

You really are quite stupid. Once that virus hit our shores no one could control it. No one controls it now.

Another nit picker trying to make Biden look good. You will need help for that my friend. Just thank the lord Trump had things on a fast track.

Nit picker?

And where did "controlling the virus" enter into this discussion. Did you just pull Yout your Rolodex of dogma out of frustration?

Don't need math to know Trump had the vaccine on the fast track and Biden is now using that vaccine.

Seems no one wants to comment on the terrible job their Risen Yahweh, Obama, did with H1N1.

I know why.
We lived so he must have done okay. I mean, I don't exist because who is president or who isn't president. I have no need to adorate people like Trump or Biden like you do.

Nit picker?

I know why.
We ALL know why. Obama, like Joe Biden, was a puppet put forth by the Dems and The Deep State.

Nit picker?

I know why.
We ALL know why. Obama, like Joe Biden, was a puppet put forth by the Dems and The Deep State.
And Trump could have been a king had he stopped being so greedy and self absorbed.

I think credit needs to go to Gene Roddenberry, without him Trumpybear would never have used the famous "Warp Speed" name.

It just wouldn't be the same.

Of course the scientist who developed the vaccines deserve all the credit. Credit Trumpybears' Neo-GOP with being the super spreaders.

indeed, Putin (allegedly) helped Americans to disclose Hillary's crimes and fraud, then helped to elect the correctt president, then helped to elect another correct president (though Democrats conseal Russian intervention in last elections), now Putin does his best to unite (against Russia) the US and its rebellious colonies in Europe, Putin helps to unite the American nation itself about alleged Russian intervention - and where is the gratitude?!! :)

Last edited:
Thankfully, President Biden is doing what Private Citizen Trump could not.....

Get Millions of Americans vaccinated

:hyper:
Without TRUMP!, Quid Pro would have nothing to work with.

Private Citizen Trump promised he would have a vaccine in a couple of months in March 2020
He failed miserably.

Thankfully, we have a great President like Joe Biden to actually deliver the vaccines

:woohoo:
Again, he wouldn't have anything to deliver without TRUMP!.

President Biden delivered MILLIONS of vaccines
Private Citizen Trump delivered empty promises
Where did Quid Pro get the vaccines? Out of his butt?

Private Citizen Trump promised he would have a vaccine in a couple of months in March 2020
He failed miserably.

Thankfully, we have a great President like Joe Biden to actually deliver the vaccines

They were not in Trump's ass either( I think you have an old man ass fetish).

We can all thank President Biden for rescuing us from the TRUMPvirus

Just in time

:yes_text12:
It's NOT the TRUMP Virus, It's the CHINESE Virus, manufactured IN China, rw.

TRUMPvirus

He failed to stop its spread in the US just like China failed to stop the spread in China

1614875643349.png

Last edited:
We can all thank President Biden for rescuing us from the TRUMPvirus

Just in time

:yes_text12:
It's NOT the TRUMP Virus, It's the CHINESE Virus, manufactured IN China, rw.

No, no, no. It's the "CHINA" Virus. but you have to put some gravel in your voice when you say "CHINA" and say it like it's particularly nasty too.

Of course we all know it was the "CHINA" virus that caused the "TRUMP" Pandemic in America so, what the hell? Yes you should say "TRUMP" like he's a dumbfuck too!

The Pfizer vaccine was developed by Jan 2020 from earlier trials on SARS and used no funds from Warp Speed. Moderna's vaccine used German monies for development as did Pfizer..
the pfizer vaccine was developped by the german company with german tax payer money. moderna has no german input as far as i know.

Put you in your place again????

Sure thing.

COVID vaccine arrived this week, and we should credit ...
President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed
Meanwhile, most of the other companies with vaccines in phase 3 trials were developed under Trump's Warp Speed program, including the Moderna vaccine that is expected to get FDA approval shortly. President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed

“FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

The Financial Times says President Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed is responsible for the coronavirus vaccines becoming available so soon.

In an article posted Thursday, the Times noted the "vaccine push is now hailed as the bright spot in the Trump administration's COVID-19 response, as products from Pfizer and BioNTech, Moderna, and AstraZeneca and Oxford University move closer to approval."

The key achievement of Operation Warp Speed had been speeding up investment in manufacturing, Angela Rasmussen, a virologist at the Columbia University School of Public Health, told the Times.” FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

“…the vaccine.

“For example, COVID. Everybody wants to say that the COVID crisis is getting worse, and the numbers certainly suggest that. But we have a vaccine. And we believe and have every reason to believe it works. There’s some serious distribution issues that I suspect will be fairly quickly resolved,” Hume continued.

“And that is what we’ve hoped for from the beginning, that there would be a vaccine. We never thought we’d have one as soon as now. We thought it’d be way into next year, maybe beyond before we got one. So that’s one big problem that’s well on the way to a solution that he faces. And look around the world …” Mic glitch appears to catch Chris Wallace rebuking Brit Hume’s optimistic covid commentary: ‘Really?’
your non-responsive blabbering cut and paste is of no interest to me.

That's because you revel in ignorance.

And....you lie about everything.

Nit picker?

I know why.

LOL He's not Trump.

And....he did a terrible job with H1N1.

He failed miserably.

They were not in Trump's ass either( I think you have an old man ass fetish).
YIKES!

I think credit needs to go to Gene Roddenberry, without him Trumpybear would never have used the famous "Warp Speed" name.

It just wouldn't be the same.

Of course the scientist who developed the vaccines deserve all the credit. Credit Trumpybears' Neo-GOP with being the super spreaders.

You have a better name for the speed at which the vaccine was produce via the Trump administration????

None was ever produced as quickly.

Here's your chance to lie again.

Forum List

Back