Where's The Gratitude.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
My fav radio host, Dennis Prager, often says that courage is the lest common of virtues.
Gratitude is second.

1. "One of President Donald Trump’s many successes, and perhaps his longest lasting one, was Operation Warp Speed. That herculean effort facilitated the production of multiple COVID-19 vaccines in mere months, using scientific advancement on the very concept of a “vaccine” in the process. Thanks to that program, President NOT Donald Trump will benefit from a waning pandemic.

Joe Biden announced yesterday, “We’re now on track to have enough vaccine supply for every adult in America by the end of May.” That projection is two months earlier than his previous promise, and nearly 80 million Americans have already been vaccinated with at least one round (over 50 million with both), and there are nearly two million more doses administered every day.

Not bad considering Biden’s bogus claim that “we didn’t have [a vaccine] when we came into office.” Fact-checkers rushed to justify this as a Bidenism when he had elsewhere admitted the contrary. But for all those “fact-checking” fans of “missing context,” the fuller context of Biden’s remarks is a repeated trashing of the Trump administration’s efforts.

1614863866542.png
An

2. Biden and other officials have either insinuated or outright alleged that there were too few vaccines and no distribution plan when Trump left office, which is dishonest. Warp Speed contracted for roughly 500 million vaccines."

And that brings us to the most common complaint about Democrats:

They lie about everything.

3. Listening to a sports station one year ago, I heard this from Obama's Surgeon General:
[Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. [Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. : Coronavirus

4. Speaking about another ingrate, Obama.....took him 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans to act.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Hussein really messed up, huh?
One would have imagined that the one the Democrats said was god would have done a better job.

5. Trump was amazingly prescient in January.
[News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

What a difference between this competent, America-loving executive and Obama.

Where's the gratitude, Democrats???

My fav radio host, Dennis Prager, often says that courage is the lest common of virtues.
Gratitude is second.

1. "One of President Donald Trump’s many successes, and perhaps his longest lasting one, was Operation Warp Speed. That herculean effort facilitated the production of multiple COVID-19 vaccines in mere months, using scientific advancement on the very concept of a “vaccine” in the process. Thanks to that program, President NOT Donald Trump will benefit from a waning pandemic.

Joe Biden announced yesterday, “We’re now on track to have enough vaccine supply for every adult in America by the end of May.” That projection is two months earlier than his previous promise, and nearly 80 million Americans have already been vaccinated with at least one round (over 50 million with both), and there are nearly two million more doses administered every day.

Not bad considering Biden’s bogus claim that “we didn’t have [a vaccine] when we came into office.” Fact-checkers rushed to justify this as a Bidenism when he had elsewhere admitted the contrary. But for all those “fact-checking” fans of “missing context,” the fuller context of Biden’s remarks is a repeated trashing of the Trump administration’s efforts.

View attachment 464030An

2. Biden and other officials have either insinuated or outright alleged that there were too few vaccines and no distribution plan when Trump left office, which is dishonest. Warp Speed contracted for roughly 500 million vaccines."

Thanks for the post, PC. I'm BACK.....

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

The cavalry......not a moment too soon!

Good to see you back, buddy!!!!

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

Thanks SO much, PC. I'm getting over COVID-19 at this moment. I spent a couple days in a local hospital. Feeling much better now, I'm able to taste and smell again.

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

Thanks SO much, PC. I'm getting over COVID-19 at this moment. I spent a couple days in a local hospital. Feeling much better now, I'm able to taste and smell again.

God Bless!

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

Unfortunately, your brain has been permanently impaired. Well, at least it was before you got covid. :lol:

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

God Bless!
Thank-you, PC. YOU'RE a knowledgeable BLESSING in disguise!

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

Unfortunately, your brain has been permanently impaired. Well, at least it was before you got covid. :lol:
MY brain is FINE, Taz.

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

You realize that Prager is a scam artist on trump's level, don't you? His political propaganda organization, which he falsely calls a university is not accredited anywhere, and is nothing more than a way to bilk right wingers out of their money.

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

You realize that Prager is a scam artist on trump's level, don't you? His political propaganda organization, which he falsely calls a university is not accredited anywhere, and is nothing more than a way to bilk right wingers out of their money.
WRONG, BD, you're a cranky, OLD fool.

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

WRONG, BD, you're a cranky, OLD fool.

So please tell me how prager university can be considered a university, or even an accredited school.

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

You moron.

Clearly he is correct:

Gratitude is second.

Now, flutter away, Moth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back