Where's the "Execute Order" on Benghazi???

Murf76

Nov 11, 2008
Saw this interview last night on Greta with Bing West. He explains that if Obama gave any sort of directive, it would've been written down right on the spot. What that means is that if he actually gave the order to help our guys in Benghazi, he could produce that order right now and prove that he tried to send help. General Ham though has said he never got an order. And of course... no help arrived.

Watch the whole video. Heck, watch it twice; it moves fast.
Bing West ‘On the Record’ « Gretawire

What? Nobody has a rebuttal on this? Nobody's curious as to why Obama doesn't wave a single slip of paper under the press corps' collective nose tomorrow and END the speculation as to why he didn't send military assistance to the CIA annex in Benghazi? :eusa_eh:

According to Bing West in the above video, there's a protocol in place that would produce proof. Where is it?

You people do realize, don't you, that this administration would have ALREADY put this matter to rest if it was possible to do so without looking like total shit. Think about it... they're passing up the opportunity to rub that Execute Order on Fox News' nose. Would any blue-blooded lib pass that up if they could help it? :eusa_whistle:

I just saw an interview with Congressman Jason Chaffetz who said that he personally talked to General Ham who said that he did not receive an order to secure or otherwise help those in Benghazi. If there had been an order given, he is the one that would have received it.

You people do realize, don't you, that this administration would have ALREADY put this matter to rest if it was possible to do so without looking like total shit. Think about it... they're passing up the opportunity to rub that Execute Order on Fox News' nose. Would any blue-blooded lib pass that up if they could help it? :eusa_whistle:

I assume you think Obama is a muslim foreigner too since he hasn't "put that to rest" to the satisfaction of the entire populous.

I doubt, with the classified cable having been leaked that the MSM is going to be able to keep from reporting on at least some of this. That cable was very specific about what was going on in the weeks prior to the attack.

I assume you think Obama is a muslim foreigner too since he hasn't "put that to rest" to the satisfaction of the entire populous.

no. we just happen to think he's an incompetent boob that has no business being commander in chief, and whose decision-making ambiquity cost four brave men their lives.

no. we just happen to think he's an incompetent boob that has no business being commander in chief, and whose decision-making ambiquity cost four brave men their lives.

Well I won't disagree with that... Romney certainly isn't the answer.

Well I won't disagree with that... Romney certainly isn't the answer.

Romney will be a great improvement.

Try to keep up. We've got four people dead, on 9/11 no less, who didn't have enough security and didn't have to die. The administration deliberately mislead the American people with a ridiculous story about a youtube video and a "spontaneous" protest, notwithstanding the fact that there had already been multiple incidents. And then we find out that the firefight lasted HOURS but no help was sent even though they had real time video and communications. THAT's what we're talking about.

Try to keep up. We've got four people dead, on 9/11 no less, who didn't have enough security and didn't have to die. The administration deliberately mislead the American people with a ridiculous story about a youtube video and a "spontaneous" protest, notwithstanding the fact that there had already been multiple incidents. And then we find out that the firefight lasted HOURS but no help was sent even though they had real time video and communications. THAT's what we're talking about.

Well, I'm not sure I challenged anything you just said about the attack. My point was that not releasing info != admitting anything.

Forum List

Back