Johnson Where's the Bumper Stickers and Signs?

As indicated on another thread, political signs are limited to local races here in Vegas.

How do they get away with that? Is that a muni code?

Not with all the signs still up from the last election in June!

It's just that nobody is putting up signs on the presidential campaign.

I thought you were saying you couldn't put signs for anything but local races. :biggrin:

Jeez, don't you bother to READ posts?

I said that the only signs I see here in Vegas are for local races!!!

As indicated on another thread, political signs are limited to local races here in Vegas.

I thought you were saying you couldn't put signs for anything but local races. :biggrin:

THat's all you gave us to work on. It's ambiguous. If you read it LITERALLY -- it appears there is some kind of time limitation or prohibition. Excuse me for ASKING .... :rolleyes:

THat's all you gave us to work on. It's ambiguous. If you read it LITERALLY -- it appears there is some kind of time limitation or prohibition. Excuse me for ASKING .... :rolleyes:

I got to rule in favor of longjknife. The hatred of the other candidate is the only oxygen in the room for the majors. Is it different in CA? Because in the rest of the country the hired thugs have come out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back