Where’s That $2,000 Joe????

What are you whining about?

Dems just passed the final installment of that $2K over the weekend and Joe will sign it probably tomorrow.

WITH NO REP{UBLICAN VOTES

Democrats control both Houses and the White House.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
$2,000 for every American.
Yea or Nay
Fair question....Joe needs to get on that.

Of course the GOP is blocking it with the filibuster in the Senate and the Dems don't want to get rid of it.

That's just a fact of life.

Joe needs to make some deals Pronto.
take the pork out. That's already been explained. Why are demofks not removing the pork? you all keep saying that. it's a relief bill, not an everything demofks want bill. once in your life use your fking brain.

What are you whining about?

Dems just passed the final installment of that $2K over the weekend and Joe will sign it probably tomorrow.

WITH NO REP{UBLICAN VOTES
infrastructure money that isn't relief money. you're a fking sheep. thank your massers.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
Yea or Nay

Of course the GOP is blocking it with the filibuster in the Senate and the Dems don't want to get rid of it.

take the pork out. That's already been explained. Why are demofks not removing the pork? you all keep saying that. it's a relief bill, not an everything demofks want bill. once in your life use your fking brain.
Dems have the majority, they can do what they want. Which is obviously to do nothing.

Besides, gender studies in Pakistan is far more important to Democrats than Americans in poverty are.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Dems have the majority, they can do what they want. Which is obviously to do nothing.

Besides, gender studies in Pakistan is far more important to Democrats than Americans in poverty are.
demofks really hate americans. Their global leaders tell them to take us down.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Valid criticism.

Joe is going to be just another President. He could have left the meeting he had with GOP Senators and said....

"We agree on A-C. We disagree D-J.

A bill will be introduced on A-C. I hope to have it on my desk in 72 hours.
A bill will be introduced concurrently on D-J. While I hope to have it done on a bi-partisan basis, I will not trim my sails on wanting to get relief to the American people" yada yada yada.

There could have been some immediate bi-partisanship. He chose not to do it.

When you're talking about a pipeline or highway or infrastructure bill..okay, I kinda get it. When people are dying and losing their jobs because the government will not act...it's bullshit and Joe is part of it.

Still better than your blob though...he did the same thing.

Forum List

Back