Where’s That $2,000 Joe????

It would be a very smart move to send the additional 1400 to all those who got the 2nd 600. Why would anyone oppose this help?

it boggles the mind. Joe said $2,000 on day one, now he’s down to $1,400 who knows when. But hey, he killed thousands of jobs with his pen, does that count?

You people voted for this, enjoy.

You're fucking right I'm gonna enjoy it, why are you bitching? You already get welfare and food stamps, isnt that enough?

Democrats control both Houses and the White House.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
$2,000 for every American.
Yea or Nay
Ask the Republicans because they are holding it up.
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans control DC.

First of all, Biden proposes $1400 additional on top of the 600 already mailed.
Secondly, if you made over 70 grand in 2020 you don't qualify so no - it's not "every American"
Finally, this is the 20th time you've asked this question since yesterday :sleeping-smiley-015:
Biden is changing the portion to people that make 50k or less.

Okay, that's actually a good idea. I think it's based on adjusted gross income. IOW, the amount you make less write-offs and such.

Higher minimum wages don’t work. Everything simply goes up. The minimum wage is not meant to be a living wage.
Prove that.

Actually don't bother because I can prove it was:

During an address FDR gave about one of his many economic salvation packages, he explained that “no business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country.”

At the time, Roosevelt’s Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938—passed as part of New Deal legislation—set minimum wage at 25 cents. Roosevelt intended this rate to be “more than a bare subsistence level.” The minimum wage was created expressly to ensure that people of all skill-levels, if they worked, could “earn a decent living” off those wages—thus, a living wage.

So you kids can stop telling that lie now.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
Yea or Nay
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans control DC.
You, genius, don't know what is going on around you, yes?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Liar
Read, don't watch Hannity, Tucky, or Lewie, and you just might find the truth.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Talk to Moscow Mitch, Comrade.
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans control the Senate.

The Senate hasn’t passed the organizing resolution yet. McConnell is still obstructing.
Well Shitforbrains, tell us how Hopeycare passed and your divisive impeachment of a citizen progresses.
Don't worry kiddo, we Democrats will find a way to get you that $2,000 dollars you seem to need so badly.
Those street corners aren't gonna panhandle themselves.

You ought to be ashamed....Plenty of American's need this money to make ends meet in this time...
Talk to your senator.
Biden promised
Biden lied
Again
View attachment 452193

You'll get it.

Without any republican cooperation it will just take a few more days.
View attachment 452197
Oh look, BDS.
Perverted old men dont bother you?
Lol, conservitard lies don't bother me. I've become used to you children having no real contact with reality.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Liar
You wackos are the ones enamored with conservatives, not vice versa. We are too busy working to pay for your SNAP bennies.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Liar
Plus no Republican is holding any of the welfare payments up, just trying to limit them and make the dregs get jobs.

Lol, conservitard lies don't bother me. I've become used to you children having no real contact with reality
You're okay with perverts assaulting children as long as hes on your side politically
You're telling lies again.

Are you even slightly embarrassed when you do that, or are you so accustomed to it that it just doesn't even faze you anymore?

He strait up lied about this.
He lied about a lot.
Good things dems stopped caring about presidential lies a couple weeks ago :rolleyes:

Democrats have time to bomb a foreign nation, hold a kangaroo court with fabricated evidence, start another immigration crisis and pass insane laws against women and Americans, but no time for that relief promised to Americans in great need!

Unless President Biden can cut checks by EO, he has to wait on Congress to do its job...

Once again for the retarded..................... I DIDN'T MAKE THE FUCKING CLAIM, I DON'T NEED TO LOOK IT UP. Are we in English here?? Once AGAIN the poster wrote, QUOTE, "Joe said $2,000 on day one".

YOU don't need to look that up either, as you're not the doofus who put his foot in his mouth with a quote he can't back up. THAT guy ran away because that's what he's made of. What YOU'RE made of trolling around here trying to claim I'm somehow responsible for doing some dipshit's homework FOR him, I'm not even sure.

You're one stupid mother fucker.

Post 194 for your fucking "linky" you fucking liberal.

Once again for the retarded..................... I DIDN'T MAKE THE FUCKING CLAIM, I DON'T NEED TO LOOK IT UP. Are we in English here?? Once AGAIN the poster wrote, QUOTE, "Joe said $2,000 on day one".

YOU don't need to look that up either, as you're not the doofus who put his foot in his mouth with a quote he can't back up. THAT guy ran away because that's what he's made of. What YOU'RE made of trolling around here trying to claim I'm somehow responsible for doing some dipshit's homework FOR him, I'm not even sure.

You're one stupid mother fucker.

Post 194 for your fucking "linky" you fucking liberal.

Here's a wag who (a) comes charging in on yon white steed to white-knight for his sock, (b) gets spanked for posting something stupid about doing somebody else's homework for him, and then (c) comes back over a month later, to point to a post FORTY-SEVEN POSTS AFTER THE POST HE JUST QUOTED HERE. Apparently he expects me to not only do his sock's homework for him, but to read the friggin' FUTURE as well.

Cain't fix Stoopid.

Forum List

Back