Where’s That $2,000 Joe????

Democrats control both Houses and the White House.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
$2,000 for every American.
Yea or Nay
I hope they negotiate down personally. You righties love them deficits though.
Sending trillions of hard earned money from Americans to nations that hate America- GOOD

Giving a token amount back to Americans because they are struggling- BAD

All money going to foreign governments is done by the State Department. Trump and Pompeo did that.

Why are you so fucking sour. It's like you're cheering against the success of the Biden Administration. You lost the election. You would think you'd want Biden to succeed here, but no you do not. No one is as stupid as a conservative. Cheering against your own country.
You foreign idiot. All spending is done by the House. Which is controlled by Democrats.

All spending is done by the Office of Budget Management - an executive function. Why are so many of the rabid right wingers on this board so total ignorant on how their own government functions?

All spending is APPROVED by the House, based on appropriations and requests from other branches of government. All money going to foreign government is requested by and spent by the State Department.

All moneys going to foreign governments go through the State Department. It's the law.
Hilarious. Office of Budget Management provides a proposal to the House, and that’s not even required. The US CONSTITUTION:
Article 1 Section 7
All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

You said all SPENDING is done by the House, but that's simply not true. The House approves the spending, but the office of budget management writes the cheques.

Each branch of government submits their budget to the House for approval. The foreign aid budget comes from the Department of State. No US government department can deliver monies to a foreign government except through the State Department.

It would be a very smart move to send the additional 1400 to all those who got the 2nd 600. Why would anyone oppose this help?

it boggles the mind. Joe said $2,000 on day one,

Linky dinky?

Why do you think the hashtag #Bidenlied was trending on twitter?

Look it up lazy fuck. He promised 2K and will only deliver 1400 if he's lucky.

I don't know what is more laughable: that you think this is an issue, or that this is the biggest criticism of Biden that you fools have.

He's only been in office 2 weeks. Breaking promises is what he's best at. This isn't the biggest issue I have with him, this is just one of many. But it's an issue for the left, not for me. I want him to fail miserably.

I don't think we should get another penny out to people. It's time to open up the country, not the chinese checkbook.

You want him to failure miserably. No matter how what the cost to the nation. How very stupid and partisan of you.

It would be a very smart move to send the additional 1400 to all those who got the 2nd 600. Why would anyone oppose this help?

Linky dinky?

I don't know what is more laughable: that you think this is an issue, or that this is the biggest criticism of Biden that you fools have.

He's only been in office 2 weeks. Breaking promises is what he's best at. This isn't the biggest issue I have with him, this is just one of many. But it's an issue for the left, not for me. I want him to fail miserably.

I don't think we should get another penny out to people. It's time to open up the country, not the chinese checkbook.

You want him to failure miserably. No matter how what the cost to the nation. How very stupid and partisan of you.
We want for them what you want for us.

The $2,000 is on the way, Manchin just folded like a cheap lawn chair on reconciliation after Pelosi and Schumer threatened him. Dems are going to get their $1.9 trillion dollar gift to themselves, including $350 billion to bail out Dem state debt that has nothing to do with Covid. All the other states get to pay off the Dem state debt piled up in NY, IL, and CA.

Linky dinky?

Yes, he will cost this nation greatly so I hope he fails. Miserably.

Linky dinky?

Once again for the retarded..................... I DIDN'T MAKE THE FUCKING CLAIM, I DON'T NEED TO LOOK IT UP. Are we in English here?? Once AGAIN the poster wrote, QUOTE, "Joe said $2,000 on day one".

YOU don't need to look that up either, as you're not the doofus who put his foot in his mouth with a quote he can't back up. THAT guy ran away because that's what he's made of. What YOU'RE made of trolling around here trying to claim I'm somehow responsible for doing some dipshit's homework FOR him, I'm not even sure.

Linky dinky?

And what "promise" is that?

Do you klowns just fart this shit all over the message board thinking nobody's ever gonna call you on it?

Linky dinky?

Once again for the retarded..................... I DIDN'T MAKE THE FUCKING CLAIM, I DON'T NEED TO LOOK IT UP. Are we in English here?? Once AGAIN the poster wrote, QUOTE, "Joe said $2,000 on day one".

YOU don't need to look that up either, as you're not the doofus who put his foot in his mouth with a quote he can't back up. THAT guy ran away because that's what he's made of. What YOU'RE made of trolling around here trying to claim I'm somehow responsible for doing some dipshit's homework FOR him, I'm not even sure.

No you didn't make the claim you stupid fucking liberal, but you asked for a link as if you can't go find one yourself. Google works, even for stupid fucking liberals like you. You stupid fucking liberals make the dumbest fucking claims all the time. I don't ask for links, I go see for myself. If I can't find anything then I'll say back the shit up.

Linky dinky?

We want for them what you want for us.

You want education?
Whelp, some of us give you that for free, but when so many ooze around acting like "I'm too stupid" not much penetrates, does it.

Linky dinky?

No you didn't make the claim you stupid fucking liberal, but you asked for a link as if you can't go find one yourself. Google works, even for stupid fucking liberals like you. You stupid fucking liberals make the dumbest fucking claims all the time. I don't ask for links, I go see for myself. If I can't find anything then I'll say back the shit up.

You're actually sitting on a message board....
With your name next to the post....
Trying to convince the world that you're genuinely so fucking stupid that you can't figure out that the burden of proof being on the asserter ------ which has been true for LITERALLY all of time, recorded or unrecorded ----- and now all of a sudden because it's a Tuesday, that no longer applies and somehow any fuckhead can just ass-sert anything and somehow it becomes SOMEBODY ELSE'S responsibility, someone who had absolute zero bupkis jack squat to do with the ass-sertion ------- to do that ass-serter's fucking homework FOR him.

In other words saying so makes it so and anyone who challenges it --- THEY become the "stupid". Because the failed to prove SOME SHIT WE ALREADY KNOW IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT.

And everybody knows exactly why you do it. Because without questioning Reality itself ---------- YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH LYING.

FUCK YOU and everything you try to pull off to create a world of Bullshit. :fu:

If I can't find anything then I'll say back the shit up.

THAT'S WHAT I JUST SAID EIGHT TIMES YOU COLOSSAL FUCKING MORON.

Last edited:

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
Yea or Nay
Talk to Moscow Mitch, Comrade.
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans control the Senate.

The Senate hasn’t passed the organizing resolution yet. McConnell is still obstructing.
Well Shitforbrains, tell us how Hopeycare passed and your divisive impeachment of a citizen progresses.
Don't worry kiddo, we Democrats will find a way to get you that $2,000 dollars you seem to need so badly.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Hurting for money?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

The Senate hasn’t passed the organizing resolution yet. McConnell is still obstructing.
Well Shitforbrains, tell us how Hopeycare passed and your divisive impeachment of a citizen progresses.
Don't worry kiddo, we Democrats will find a way to get you that $2,000 dollars you seem to need so badly.
Those street corners aren't gonna panhandle themselves.

Linky dinky?

" A day before Georgians head to the polls to decide control of the Senate, President-elect Joe Biden sought to cast the election as a choice between immediate stimulus relief or months of gridlock, promising that victory by Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff would mean $2,000 stimulus checks would be sent out “immediately.”

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Hmmm...I don’t recall Schmucky railing “we’re going to change America, if Republicans let us”!
Biden may could get it passed if the idiot Democrats would get rid of the pork and stuff that has NOTHING to do with COVID. They are using it as a way to get more of their idiotic, anti-American agenda slipped in without folks noticing. At this point, they can likely do it all out in the open so no reason to try to slip it in this bill. They have dumbed down the Democratic electorate enough to accept anything.

"Idiotic anti-American agenda" What would that be? A higher minimum wage for low wage workers? Things that help people before corporations? An agenda to take the US economy into the 21st Century instead of back to the 1800's with Guilded Age wage levels and no protections for workers?

Oh please....Aren't you Canadian? What's your dog in this fight?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

I thought y'all cared about the little guy? Guess not...

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Those street corners aren't gonna panhandle themselves.

You ought to be ashamed....Plenty of American's need this money to make ends meet in this time...

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Hmmm...I don’t recall Schmucky railing “we’re going to change America, if Republicans let us”!
Biden may could get it passed if the idiot Democrats would get rid of the pork and stuff that has NOTHING to do with COVID. They are using it as a way to get more of their idiotic, anti-American agenda slipped in without folks noticing. At this point, they can likely do it all out in the open so no reason to try to slip it in this bill. They have dumbed down the Democratic electorate enough to accept anything.

"Idiotic anti-American agenda" What would that be? A higher minimum wage for low wage workers? Things that help people before corporations? An agenda to take the US economy into the 21st Century instead of back to the 1800's with Guilded Age wage levels and no protections for workers?

She’s tired of waiting for the first signs of Gorebal Warming to appear so she wants to immigrate to racist USA

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

She’s tired of waiting for the first signs of Gorebal Warming to appear so she wants to immigrate to racist USA

Feeling the way she does, why would she ever want to do that? Prime minister Zoolander not doing it for her anymore?

Forum List

Back