Where’s That $2,000 Joe????

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democrats control both Houses and the White House.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
$2,000 for every American.
Yea or Nay

It would be a very smart move to send the additional 1400 to all those who got the 2nd 600. Why would anyone oppose this help?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
Yea or Nay
Talk to Moscow Mitch, Comrade.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

You like being lied to. Joe Biden is laughing his ass off at you suckers.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Fair question....Joe needs to get on that.

Of course the GOP is blocking it with the filibuster in the Senate and the Dems don't want to get rid of it.

That's just a fact of life.

Joe needs to make some deals Pronto.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans control the Senate.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Of course the GOP is blocking it with the filibuster in the Senate and the Dems don't want to get rid of it.

Filibuster!?
How’d Hopeycare pass, Dufus?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Now you'll get to see what Trump has had to deal with for four years. I love the filibuster.

The dems want you on public assistance....if they get that money out to us all I will be shocked....all talk and promises with no substance...and when it fails to happen it will be Trump's fault....and the media which hasn't missed one paycheck will help them convince you that it is Trump's fault....

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Hell there's been more than enough time for that $600 from December and that ain't happening either.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Gosh, it almost seems like they stole an election for a crayon-eating, stuttering fuck that lies to us every time it mumbles something incoherently into a microphone.

Oh wait....

Biden has been President since January 20th 2021, so let talk March 1st 2021 and let see if Pelosi, Schumer and Biden fail...

Wrong, Biden promised it would be the first thing he got done. Dems kicked the can down the road, shocker there.
Right, that's why president Biden spent 2 hours TODAY one on one with the group of 10 republicans and their plan for the stimulus.... :rolleyes:

Biden has been President since January 20th 2021, so let talk March 1st 2021 and let see if Pelosi, Schumer and Biden fail...

Wrong, Biden promised it would be the first thing he got done. Dems kicked the can down the road, shocker there.
Right, that's why president Biden spent 2 hours TODAY one on one with the group of 10 republicans and their plan for the stimulus.... :rolleyes:

LMAO 2 whole hours you say. :auiqs.jpg:

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Nope. Democrats in the house are getting ready to force it through with no republican support.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Talk to Moscow Mitch, dipshit.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Nope. Democrats in the house are getting ready to force it through with no republican support.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Talk to Moscow Mitch, dipshit.
How many years will it take for Democrats to do the simplest of things for Americans?

It would be a very smart move to send the additional 1400 to all those who got the 2nd 600. Why would anyone oppose this help?

it boggles the mind. Joe said $2,000 on day one, now he’s down to $1,400 who knows when. But hey, he killed thousands of jobs with his pen, does that count?

You people voted for this, enjoy.

Forum List

Back