Where's my Global Warming!

I would also like to have my glowbull warming...

(KMOV.com) – Residents in several parts of the St. Louis area woke up to temperatures below zero degrees Friday, the beginning of a winter cold snap that’s expected to bring snow and the coldest temperatures since the 1990s over the next several days.

While temperatures in downtown St. Louis managed to “climb” to 1 degree, the St. Louis County communities of Chesterfield, Fenton and Ballwin saw numbers as low as -2.

Single-digit temps today with more snow and extreme cold coming | KMOV.com St. Louis

I would also like to have my glowbull warming...

(KMOV.com) – Residents in several parts of the St. Louis area woke up to temperatures below zero degrees Friday, the beginning of a winter cold snap that’s expected to bring snow and the coldest temperatures since the 1990s over the next several days.

While temperatures in downtown St. Louis managed to “climb” to 1 degree, the St. Louis County communities of Chesterfield, Fenton and Ballwin saw numbers as low as -2.

Single-digit temps today with more snow and extreme cold coming | KMOV.com St. Louis

Yeah but Rolling Thunder is saying its real hot in Brazil!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

It happens ever winter. The 'tard brigade starts babbling "It's cold! AGW is a hoax!".

Why? Because they're the 'tard brigade. It's what they do.

We're cooling not warming no matter what the global warmest nutjobs say oh your fellow religionist got stuck on the Ice in Antarctica:cuckoo:

I never remember it being this cold here. Sunday expected up to 12 more inches of snow. tuesday's highs of -3.

How many different people here have confused weather with climate? Let's see, Jroc, HenryBHough, RatintheHat, Skookerasbil and AngelsNDemons. Five, five posters not embarrassed to display their limitations.

How many different people here have confused weather with climate? Let's see, Jroc, HenryBHough, RatintheHat, Skookerasbil and AngelsNDemons. Five, five posters not embarrassed to display their limitations.

How many people have confused "Global warming" with religion?

Zero

You know, it's almost funny. I bet damn near every one of the posters here, who accuses folks with the 'gall' of accepting mainstream science, of following AGW like it was a religion... is a theist. They talk like religion was a bad thing. I'd have to agree, but I don't think that's what they WANTED to say.

Last edited:

And how many idjits like you cannot pass a freshman high school science class, but still judge yourself capable of making decisions concerning science?

It happens ever winter. The 'tard brigade starts babbling "It's cold! AGW is a hoax!".

It happens every summer. The 'tard brigade starts babbling "It's hot! AGW is science!"

And how many idjits like you cannot pass a freshman high school science class, but still judge yourself capable of making decisions concerning science?

Science is not "settled" Sorry you people are acting on faith, and Al Gore and the rest of his kind make millions of dollars off you people. Kind of like a corrupt preacher:cuckoo:

What the frack is going on?
It's so cold here right now.
And it snowed with blizzard conditions.
Why is this happening.

Oh yeah,it's January... LOL

Science is not "settled" Sorry you people are acting on faith, and Al Gore and the rest of his kind make millions of dollars off you people. Kind of like a corrupt preacher:cuckoo:

If the science isn't settled, why do 97% of the world's active climate scientists say it is? Where ELSE would you go to find that out? WUWT? We have mainstream science on our side. YOU do not. You are the ones acting on faith, dude.

Al Gore did a very good thing with his film, but he hasn't been a significant figure in the issue for many years. How do you believe he is making millions of "us people"? Did you think he was asking us for donations?

Last edited:

If the science isn't settled, why do 97% of the world's active climate scientists say it is? Where ELSE would you go to find that out? WUWT?

Al Gore did a very good thing with his film, but he hasn't been a significant figure in the issue for many years. How do you believe he is making millions of "us people"?

Bullshit those scientist get a lot of money in grants to push their bullshit and it certainly isn't 97% of all scientist

The preacher...

20832441_H744337.JPG

Just before leaving public office in 2001, Gore reported assets of less than $2 million; today, his wealth is estimated at $100 million.

Gore charted this path by returning to his longtime passion — clean energy. He benefited from a powerful resume and a constellation of friends in the investment world and in Washington. And four years ago, his portfolio aligned smoothly with the agenda of an incoming administration and its plan to spend billions in stimulus funds on alternative energy.

The recovering politician was pushing the right cause at the perfect time.

Fourteen green-tech firms in which Gore invested received or directly benefited from more than $2.5 billion in loans, grants and tax breaks, part of President Obama’s historic push to seed a U.S. renewable-energy industry with public money.

Al Gore has thrived as green-tech investor - The Washington Post

I'm sorry that your reliance on faith keeps you from accepting facts. AGW is accepted by the VAST majority of climate scientists.

Al Gore can make all the money he wants. More power to him. He didn't do a damn thing wrong getting it. More than can be said for a load of your heroes.

Get the idea out of your head that scientists get rich from grants. It's simply not true. That's not how grants work. They pay for research. Scientists are already employed and salaried by their universities or institutions. They don't get to put grant money in their pockets. They get to keep their jobs, perhaps get promoted. Good scientists get more grants than bad ones. Good scientists get promoted.

Forum List

Back