Where's Joe?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Joe seems to be missing. Haven't seen nor heard from him in days.

He's out there somewhere. Can you find him? Prizes may be awarded!

crowd.jpg

The last I saw him he was being pulled from in front of a webcam by his wife...

crowd.jpg
i see him he's in the upper right hand corner he,s staring in the opposite direction of everyone else and it looks like he's wearing PJ's !

crowd.jpg
I believe he's probably trying to get one of his feet out of the grave, where it most likely IS. He really DOES appear to have one foot already in the grave. He's NOT looking or sounding too well. Good luck to him and his supporters.

First they tried to push the mentally deranged falling-down boozer Hillary on us. Now she sits and rambles about all the "russian assets" surrounding her.
History repeats with Biden who goers around pawing little girls and calling people "dog-faced-pony-soldier".

It's probably wise for him to lie low for awhile, especially since he probably has the nomination wrapped up.

He's having a tough time dealing with social distancing due to the corona virus. So he's out roaming some neighborhood in some town in America looking for potential victims to get them close enough to sniff their hair to satisfy his urge.

biden%20campaign%20bus.jpg

The funny thing is that you and your gaggle of Trumpists are not even remotely funny.

He's having a tough time dealing with social distancing due to the corona virus. So he's out roaming some neighborhood in some town in America looking for potential victims to get them close enough to sniff their hair to satisfy his urge.

biden%20campaign%20bus.jpg
You're aware Don was one of Epstein's child fvckers?

Vice president Biden was in Meet the Press today.

What I have noticed today is that when he maintains himself calm, then his words start to make sense.

Probably he took some medicine which helped him to answer questions with coherency. However, even when he didn't provide something useful to solutions for the current situation if he was the president, today he showed he can control himself and be able to say understandable sentences.

Forum List

Back