Where’s Jackie?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Is asking where a dead congressman is on the same level of dementia as asking a wheelchair bound guy to stand up?

Aide: “Jackie is the congresswoman who was killed in a car crash a couple of weeks ago, Mr. President.”

Brandon: “oh. Ok. Can I go shake her hand now?”

Still-dead.jpg

It's sad for Biden and even sadder for America to have an incapable president at the helm.
He's so overwhelmed with the job and so intimidated by the prospect of being so legitimately mocked, that he's become a quivering mass of putty.

The Dems could kill several birds with one stone if they could find a way to take him down and out right now!

No less than the future of the world depends on it!

It's sad for Biden and even sadder for America to have an incapable president at the helm.
He's so overwhelmed with the job and so intimidated by the prospect of being so legitimately mocked, that he's become a quivering mass of putty.

The Dems could kill several birds with one stone if they could find a way to take him down and out right now!

No less than the future of the world depends on it!
Biden may only be a mound of putty, but this is your mound and your putty.

It's what you demanded when you voted.

Is asking where a dead congressman is on the same level of dementia as asking a wheelchair bound guy to stand up?

Aide: “Jackie is the congresswoman who was killed in a car crash a couple of weeks ago, Mr. President.”

Is this already being discussed?​

With Frederick Douglass.

She is certain to vote Democrat in the November election.

White House Report Card:

‘Where’s Jackie’ is a problem

1 Oct 2022 ~~ By Paul Bedard

This week’s White House Report Card finds President Joe Biden muttering through another week that didn’t help his party’s chances in the 2022 congressional midterm elections just about five weeks away.
The highlights of the week were continued increasing inflation, a surprise decision to rip 770,000 students out of the college loan forgiveness program, Russia’s annexation of four Ukrainian territories, and Biden’s shocking decision to call out for the late Jackie Walorski, an Indiana Republican congresswoman who died in a car crash in August, during a speech.
SOARING INTEREST RATES MEAN DEBT RECKONING COULD COME YEARS SOONER THAN THOUGHT
Followed by a bumbling explanation by the White House press secretary on why the president forgot about Walorski’s death, the incident fueled concerns about Biden’s mental state.

Both of our graders, conservative analyst Jed Babbin and Democratic pollster John Zogby, noted the incident. Babbin called it “pathetic,” but Zogby was more forgiving.

Commentary:
Maoist/DSA Democrats are looking on the bright side-Joey Xi did not ask her to stand up!
In my older, sage years, I have come to believe that if you really want something screwed up beyond repair, just put a Democrat in charge of it.
The Walorski flub is not just representative of the President’s increasingly evident cognitive decline, nor even just the incompetence of the White House’s first-ever black/lesbian/immigrant spokesperson (aka “Cringe” Jean-Pierre). It’s a failure of the entire Administration writ large. They could have easily written some remarks for Biden to laud the representative as part of the group that engineered the event - how it is part of her legacy and a shame she did not live to take part, blah blah blah. This could have helped Biden follow through on his claim of wanting less devisiveness in our body politic. But no. The President’s staff probably never considered any such remarks, simply because Walorski was a conservative. They wouldn’t even allow the playing of a video tribute to her at the event so long as Biden and the rest of the staff were present. Shameful and sickening.

Forum List

Back