Where ya been boy

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
“The problem with this deal is the deal was made by severe conservative Mitt,” --- ”That was how he described himself for two whole years, until three or four days before the debate, they all got together and said, hey, Mitt – this ship is sinking faster than the Titanic, but people are still frustrated about the economy they wanted fixed yesterday. So just show up with a sunny face and say I didn’t say all that stuff I said the last two years. I don’t have that tax plan I had for the last two years. You going to believe me or your lying eyes here? Come on! What are you doing?” ~ United States Secretary Of 'splainin' Stuff

Clinton took his cues from President Obama, who has taken to casting Romney’s lie-packed debate performance as an identity crisis, apparently in an attempt to find a more polite way to call a liar a liar. Speaking of last Wednesday’s debate, Clinton said “Here’s old moderate Mitt. Where have you been, boy, I missed you all these last few years.”

“But I was paying attention in the last two years,” he continued, “and it was like one of these Bain Capital deals, you know where he’s the closer. So he shows up, doesn’t really know much about the deals and says, tell me what I’m supposed to say to close.”

“The problem with this deal is the deal was made by severe conservative Mitt,” President Clinton added, referencing Gov. Romney’s speech at this year’s CPAC. ” That was how he described himself for two whole years, until three or four days before the debate, they all got together and said, hey, Mitt – this ship is sinking faster than the Titanic, but people are still frustrated about the economy they wanted fixed yesterday. So just show up with a sunny face and say I didn’t say all that stuff I said the last two years. I don’t have that tax plan I had for the last two years. You going to believe me or your lying eyes here? Come on! What are you doing?”
V
V
V

“The problem with this deal is the deal was made by severe conservative Mitt,” --- ”That was how he described himself for two whole years, until three or four days before the debate, they all got together and said, hey, Mitt – this ship is sinking faster than the Titanic, but people are still frustrated about the economy they wanted fixed yesterday. So just show up with a sunny face and say I didn’t say all that stuff I said the last two years. I don’t have that tax plan I had for the last two years. You going to believe me or your lying eyes here? Come on! What are you doing?” ~ United States Secretary Of 'splainin' Stuff

Clinton took his cues from President Obama, who has taken to casting Romney’s lie-packed debate performance as an identity crisis, apparently in an attempt to find a more polite way to call a liar a liar. Speaking of last Wednesday’s debate, Clinton said “Here’s old moderate Mitt. Where have you been, boy, I missed you all these last few years.”

“But I was paying attention in the last two years,” he continued, “and it was like one of these Bain Capital deals, you know where he’s the closer. So he shows up, doesn’t really know much about the deals and says, tell me what I’m supposed to say to close.”

“The problem with this deal is the deal was made by severe conservative Mitt,” President Clinton added, referencing Gov. Romney’s speech at this year’s CPAC. ” That was how he described himself for two whole years, until three or four days before the debate, they all got together and said, hey, Mitt – this ship is sinking faster than the Titanic, but people are still frustrated about the economy they wanted fixed yesterday. So just show up with a sunny face and say I didn’t say all that stuff I said the last two years. I don’t have that tax plan I had for the last two years. You going to believe me or your lying eyes here? Come on! What are you doing?”
V
V
V

The Obama reelection team has spent hundreds of millions of dollars, and devoted a huge amount of time and words, creating a false picture of Mitt Romney, and misstating his campaign themes. That is standard Democrat politics, and to be expected.

However, the inane idea that the Mitt Romney that they had so painstakingly created, was the one they expected to show up at the debate, is either a joke, or the result of political stupidity. When you start believing your own propaganda, you are in big trouble.

Obama was not prepared for the real Romney, or to discuss his real themes. So, now they want to blame Romney for showing up. After all, there has to be some excuse for Obama's piss poor performance during the debate.

BTW, I have listened to several of Romney's stump speeches, over the past several months, and he said nothing at the debate that he has not been saying all along. The fact that liberal Democrats are incapable of understanding what he has been saying, is their problem, and not Romney's.

A whole lot of Americans did understand, and the polls are showing that. So, take your whine over to the corner, add some cheese, and pretend that you are a big boy.

V
V
V

You are beyond stupid. I'm going to have fun and just hang out at Al Jazeera for a laugh.

Cripes maybe someone can engage me from Auzzie land.

V
V
V

The Obama reelection team has spent hundreds of millions of dollars, and devoted a huge amount of time and words, creating a false picture of Mitt Romney, and misstating his campaign themes. That is standard Democrat politics, and to be expected.

However, the inane idea that the Mitt Romney that they had so painstakingly created, was the one they expected to show up at the debate, is either a joke, or the result of political stupidity. When you start believing your own propaganda, you are in big trouble.

Obama was not prepared for the real Romney, or to discuss his real themes. So, now they want to blame Romney for showing up. After all, there has to be some excuse for Obama's piss poor performance during the debate.

BTW, I have listened to several of Romney's stump speeches, over the past several months, and he said nothing at the debate that he has not been saying all along. The fact that liberal Democrats are incapable of understanding what he has been saying, is their problem, and not Romney's.

A whole lot of Americans did understand, and the polls are showing that. So, take your whine over to the corner, add some cheese, and pretend that you are a big boy.

To understand their fuck up, you have to understand Chicago.

It's really that simple.

V
V

V

-pewsh!-
Lessee, IOW's you're saying Romney always was and still is pro-choice? Would you like to Mitt-i-gate Romney's flip or just accept that you're easily duped?

No-Mitt-Romney-460x345.jpg

Romney On Cap And Trade In 2003:
A new document has surfaced showing Mitt Romney’s strong support for regulating carbon dioxide in 2003, when he called cap and trade “an effective approach” to combating climate change.

The comments were made in a letter from Romney to New York Gov. George Pataki about a regional cooperative system for regulating greenhouse gases. In the letter, Romney agreed with Pataki on the need to “reduce the power plant pollution that is harming our climate.”

But today, in trying to align himself with conservative political backlash against climate science, Romney says “we don’t know” whether humans are warming the planet, and that doing something about the problem “is not the right course for us.”

Do you want to Mitt-i-gate Romney's flip on cap & trade or just admit you are easily duped?

V
V

V

-pewsh!-
Lessee, IOW's you're saying Romney always was and still is pro-choice? Would you like to Mitt-i-gate Romney's flip or just accept that you're easily duped?

No-Mitt-Romney-460x345.jpg

Romney On Cap And Trade In 2003:
A new document has surfaced showing Mitt Romney’s strong support for regulating carbon dioxide in 2003, when he called cap and trade “an effective approach” to combating climate change.

The comments were made in a letter from Romney to New York Gov. George Pataki about a regional cooperative system for regulating greenhouse gases. In the letter, Romney agreed with Pataki on the need to “reduce the power plant pollution that is harming our climate.”

But today, in trying to align himself with conservative political backlash against climate science, Romney says “we don’t know” whether humans are warming the planet, and that doing something about the problem “is not the right course for us.”

Do you want to Mitt-i-gate Romney's flip on cap & trade or just admit you are easily duped?

"misstating his campaign themes"? I'd like to agree with you that the candidate for POTUS for the Republican party was just having his positions misstated, but if I do we'd both be wrong...

Mitt Romney, 10/3/12: Actually, it's a lengthy description, but number one, pre-existing conditions are covered under my plan.

Mitt Romney, 3/27/12: If they're 45 years old and they show up and they say I want insurance because I've got heart disease, it's like: "Hey guys, we can't play the game like that." You've got to get insurance when you're well, and then if you get ill, then you're going to be covered.

Would you like to Mitt-i-gate Romney's flip or just accept that you're easily duped?

New Topics

Forum List

Back