Where would we be if Trump were president?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The media that suppressed the Hunter Biden story effectively changed the course of America, and not in a good way. What would have been different if the media had been honest?

1) We would still be energy independent, and gas prices would be substantially lower, along with everything else dependent on transportation - like groceries.

2) The illegals would still be in Mexico, and not using limited resources - like baby formula - that Americans need.

3) Inflation would be lower, albeit still raised, since the last “print money” scheme otherwise deceptively called the infrastructure bill would not have happened.

4) We would not have abandoned thousands of Americans to the Taliban.

5. We would not have left $85b of US military equipment in AFG for the Taliban.
6. Russia would NOT be negotiating the new Iran deal on behalf of the US
7. The Brits and French would not have held the US in CONTEMPT for bailing on AFG
8. The KeystoneXL pipeline would be complete adding 500,000 bpd of oil
9. Russia would NOT have invaded Ukraine. Saving ($$$$$$$$billions)
10. The FBI would not be investigating parents as "domestic terrorists"
11. Israel's EastMed gas pipeline would be under construction
12. ANWR would be under development
13. There would be no baby formula shortage

For those cult members whistling past the graveyard…Dems are fucked in November.
Yup. I will doing my neighborhood survey, here in an ultra-liberal Northern Virginia suburb. If the signs are 50/50, like they were for thr Youngkin race, that tells me Democrats will be swept out in a massive wave.

BYE-BYE!!

No war in Ukraine.

No border invasion.

Elevated but not bonkers gas prices.

No supply chain issues by now.

I believe we would have seen some increase in inflation but not near as bad as it is now.

Folks would have got back to work quicker. Fauci would have been fired long ago.

Yup. I will doing my neighborhood survey, here in an ultra-liberal Northern Virginia suburb. If the signs are 50/50, like they were for thr Youngkin race, that tells me Democrats will be swept out in a massive wave.

BYE-BYE!!
I'd not count on signs in the NOtVA blue-burbs.....Lots of split vote households there.....I saw a lot more Romney signs than Halfrican signs and you saw how that turned out.

Bear in mind that Youngkin did not win a single NOtVA county, he just cut into the percentages enough for a win due to the massive turn-out in the hinterland counties..

A real congressional committee should be investigating the media/social media for insurrection. Their misinformation during Trumps Presidency and during the 2020 election has already proven to have overturned the election.

The media that suppressed the Hunter Biden story effectively changed the course of America, and not in a good way. What would have been different if the media had been honest?

1) We would still be energy independent, and gas prices would be substantially lower, along with everything else dependent on transportation - like groceries.

2) The illegals would still be in Mexico, and not using limited resources - like baby formula - that Americans need.

3) Inflation would be lower, albeit still raised, since the last “print money” scheme otherwise deceptively called the infrastructure bill would not have happened.

Who knows, but it's hard to imagine a worse scenario then we are going through with Brandon.

BYE-BYE!!

I used to live in Fairfax and also Loudon county back in the day…its amazing what has happened up there.

The delusional cult members just astonish me with their stupidity.

For those cult members whistling past the graveyard…Dems are fucked in November.
They should be. As they were in 2020 , unfortunately they have perfected stealing elections. What have we done to stop them ? Will democrats lock down the country right in time for the midterms ? You can't trust them , ever!

5) and maybe scumbag Putzin wouldn’t have dared marching into Ukraine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back