Where will you be in only 5 years ??

MGTOW...I tried marriage once...I still love my ex and I am best friends with my ex still to this day we were high school sweethearts and I talk to her every week sometimes twice a week...But marriage just wasn't my cup of tea...
Hey! What happened to all of those MGTOW videos on YouTube? That line, "Fuck her right in the pussy!" used to crack me up! I enjoyed those but haven't seen one in about a year. Did YouTube ban them?

MGTOW...I tried marriage once...I still love my ex and I am best friends with my ex still to this day we were high school sweethearts and I talk to her every week sometimes twice a week...But marriage just wasn't my cup of tea...
Me neither, it was like having your girlfriend turn into you Ma.
I didn't mind that so much as I was too into my job to appreciate her...I was active duty and deployed....out of sight out of mind....goes both ways...if you find love and it doesn't kill ya hang on to it...may not get a second chance....
I was that way in my first marriage we both were on active duty, she decided a captain being reassigned to Hawaii was worth splitting the family for.
Well knowing you I think she made a good choice Pearl Harbor and a captain?....cha ching.....
They didn't last six months before it was over, ahhh..

Hey! What happened to all of those MGTOW videos on YouTube? That line, "Fuck her right in the pussy!" used to crack me up! I enjoyed those but haven't seen one in about a year. Did YouTube ban them?
Twitter shut them down....

Can I even survive another 4-5 years here ??
Without being shot ??
I don’t know

Me neither, it was like having your girlfriend turn into you Ma.
I didn't mind that so much as I was too into my job to appreciate her...I was active duty and deployed....out of sight out of mind....goes both ways...if you find love and it doesn't kill ya hang on to it...may not get a second chance....
I was that way in my first marriage we both were on active duty, she decided a captain being reassigned to Hawaii was worth splitting the family for.
Well knowing you I think she made a good choice Pearl Harbor and a captain?....cha ching.....
They didn't last six months before it was over, ahhh..
She should have gone for a Marine instead...

What do you mean "not a second chance"? When I was in the military (Vietnam) "a second chance" was as close as the nearest village.

What do you mean "not a second chance"? When I was in the military (Vietnam) "a second chance" was as close as the nearest village.
Jungle love is real...

Jungle love is real...
That's right. Temporary but real.

That's too bad. They were funnier than "America's funniest home videos" and more realistic than "Alex Jones' Info Wars".

That's too bad. They were funnier than "America's funniest home videos" and more realistic than "Alex Jones' Info Wars".
The best humor has a bit of truth within....

The best humor has a bit of truth within....
That's right.

Appears I will be moving to Phoenix!!
I want to keep my franchise another 4-5 yrs but Vegas is unlivable

What about you

In Alaska. I'd much rather be a human chicken nugget on the Kodiak hypercarnivore menu than ducking spray and pray drive-by shootings on the edge of the hood. We were planning to move up there this year but family matters led us to stick around a bit longer. Works out better in the end this way as we can rent out the home we bought up there for a year or so and put the extra funds toward a bit of remote land. In the interim we'll be moving to the Pennsylvania mountains and taking care of family. At least we'll be away from Baltimore.

Forum List

Back