Where will you be in only 5 years ??

Just moved to northern AZ and loving it...golf days snow days but never too cold and a Trump store in town...and miles of off road trails for my side by side...

Phoenix would be my final move in this life time
How old are you?
I am 45.!!
Almost over the hill..
I am still very lean and look 35
In that case, you've got lots of time to change address and get married 2 or 3 more times.
Why not ruin your life with a long term relationship...We can help..

I used to do lots of heavy laboring in my 50's to help keep my brutish appearance.
My back, my pacemaker, and prosthetic knee (I'm not joking) have made further heavy labouring out of the question so I got a pierced earring (still no joke) 3 months ago to create what I hope is a brutish appearance. It's a thin line between looking swashbuckler-lish or "gay" so I have to be careful how I walk.

Why not ruin your life with a long term relationship..
I've been married 15 years to a woman who's 22 years younger than me so my life is already ruined ... permanently. Actually, I am happily married and I think she is too.

We can help..
You must be a scout for one of those "Ukrainian bride" dating sites.
And it is run by Microsoft also. I have a third wife that is nine years younger and we have the perfect marriage, she lives forty miles away with her Mother who can't take care of herself.

I've been married 15 years to a woman who's 22 years younger than me so my life is already ruined ... permanently. Actually, I am happily married and I think she is too.

We can help..
And it is run by Microsoft also. I have a third wife that is nine years younger and we have the perfect marriage, she lives forty miles away with her Mother who can't take care of herself.
Jesus! I'm not sure if I should be smiling or crying. :) :dunno: :icon_cry:

MGTOW...I tried marriage once...I still love my ex and I am best friends with my ex still to this day we were high school sweethearts and I talk to her every week sometimes twice a week...But marriage just wasn't my cup of tea...

We can help..
Jesus! I'm not sure if I should be smiling or crying. :) :dunno: :icon_cry:
Microsoft owns a lot of sites.

MGTOW...I tried marriage once...I still love my ex and I am best friends with my ex still to this day we were high school sweethearts and I talk to her every week sometimes twice a week...But marriage just wasn't my cup of tea...
Me neither, it was like having your girlfriend turn into you Ma.

And when they ask you where the paycheck is I tell them I thought you were gonna get the job and support us...

I didn't mind that so much as I was too into my job to appreciate her...I was active duty and deployed....out of sight out of mind....goes both ways...if you find love and it doesn't kill ya hang on to it...may not get a second chance....

I didn't mind that so much as I was too into my job to appreciate her...I was active duty and deployed....out of sight out of mind....goes both ways...if you find love and it doesn't kill ya hang on to it...may not get a second chance....
I was that way in my first marriage we both were on active duty, she decided a captain being reassigned to Hawaii was worth splitting the family for.

I was that way in my first marriage we both were on active duty, she decided a captain being reassigned to Hawaii was worth splitting the family for.
Well knowing you I think she made a good choice Pearl Harbor and a captain?....cha ching.....

Forum List

Back