*Where Trump Goes I Go*

We you follow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. To say the least, I cheer; President Trump what ever he does.
2. Stays in GOP, I'm there!
3. Starts New Party, I'm there!
4. Get the White House returned! I'm there!
5. Whatever befalls Trump, I'm right there with you Mr. President.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

First an information:
"Meine Ehre heisst Treue" = "My honor is named loyalty" was the well sounding but brainwashing motto of the SS. This "loyalty" made many of them to honorless criminals.

Don't confuse patriotism (= to love the own country, what not excludes to love other countries too) - with slavery or addiction. Your president is not any longer Donald Trump - your president is Joe Biden. You don't have to love your president - but you should not only respect but also accept the electoral will of the mayority of the people of your country.
Who elects the Chancellor and President in your filthy Edathy-Regime?

Well if Trump leads you to the cliff and tells you to jump to your death so he can sacrifice you to him as your god I am sure you will jump and scream “ I the name of Donald the Marvelous!!! “...

Trump is using you fools and you are willingly being used...

Willing lemmings.
I laugh when monkey see monkey do Democrats call Republicans lemmings then follow their peeps through a broken store window for some primo looting.

So conservatives have Trump as a cult following, much like the Left has the DNC as their cult following.

The DNC can do no bad and anything they do turns to gold. They will follow them to the ends of hell, and if cancelled by them, will gladly fall on their swords. Competing faiths, like Christianity, are just fine so long as Christ bows to the edicts of the democrat party. For the democrat party is their hope, they dreams, and their god. But if not, if Christ disagrees with them in any way, such as abortion, they must be mocked and destroyed like all others who dare to oppose them.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
What Trump really wants from you is your money. Please send him a check to pay for his lawyers and any monetary judgements he may get against him. The more zeros the better.

Sorry bout that,

1. Only people that love truth follow Trump, those whom love liars, bash on Trump, sit back and not follow Trump, if you give Trump lip service but not follow, you lie to yourself, which is a form of loving lies, and liars.
2. If you know and are in agreement that the election was stolen, you believe in the truth, and slowly it will have to come out, and those not following Trump will have to live with the fact they knew the election was stolen, but yet they looked the other way to support lies.
3. CAUTION.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You go girl!

Do I think he won, legit? Yes.
Competing faiths, like Christianity, are just fine so long as Christ bows to the edicts of the democrat party
1. Only people that love truth follow Trump,
.................................................................................................................
I admit I'm a newbie here. A friend down here in Sarasota suggested I take a peek at this gossip-board. He's a regular poster here. So I did. And glad I did.

It sometimes seems like I'm seated in front of the Bizarro Desk. There's some fun stuff being posted. Tho I will admit being a bit surprised by the allowance of all those f-bombs. Not that I don't use 'em occasionally, or am a prude. I do, and am not.

But it is stuff like I quote above that so encourages me that this site is gonna be a rich source of satire, winks, snickers, and eye-rolls.
That can serve as entertainment until this Covid-thingy goes mostly away (did get my first Moderna shot recently....and am scheduled for the second. A big relief.)

Anyway, I hope posters like the above keep posting.
Gives me something to share with the regulars at our safely-distanced Tiki Bar happy hour. They like grinning too.

Danke'.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You sure love failure! huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Sorry bout that,

1. I will follow President Trump into jail, or a concentration camp.
2. Or back into the white house.
3. Either way President Trumps a National Hero.
4. Look outside at the weather, guess who controls the weather.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I will follow President Trump into jail, or a concentration camp.
2. Or back into the white house.
3. Either way President Trumps a National Hero.
4. Look outside at the weather, guess who controls the weather.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Is there something in the water in Texas?

Forum List

Back