Where They Screwed Up

I didn't waste 5 yrs with 'infantile bullshit'. I worked and lived life through all that nonsense like normal people. Still doing so, in fact.

I think I see the problem, here. You actually think your support of the infantile bullshit was time well spent.
Did you hear some of that testimony be real whistleblowers last night. Sardines rot rapid for fish. This is really Sardinish......HA!!!!!

according to morons like you, he didn't have a chance to win.

Yet, he still lost though. I didn't prognosticate on the Orange Virus' chances, because I'm just not that interested in him.

He got 7 million more votes this year than he did in 2016.

Whoopee. It wasn't enough, now, was it?
You got 100% of the dead peoples electorate. You guyz are amazin.

And you got 100% rocks in your head. You guyz are stewpid.
I wasn't dumb enough to believe Vladimir Putin used Trump as a puppet for 5 yrs. All for Facebook Russian Trolls.

Good for you, buddy. :itsok:
5 yrs you wasted for our country with infantile bullshit on Russia. Usually the gurlz here use those dumb smiley bullshit.

I didn't waste 5 yrs with 'infantile bullshit'. I worked and lived life through all that nonsense like normal people. Still doing so, in fact.

I feel like you tried your little heart out there to make some sort of cogent point, but alas fell short again. It's ok, fella. :itsok:
a vote for biden is a vote for communist china the government thats responsible for unleashing covid 19 on the entire world .
Due to NAFTA and the sell out that's gone on for years and years now, we have many politician's on the take, and they have since been compromised.

The deep state went into full emergency protection mode (big time) when Trump came in with his America first policies, and his MAGA policies, and his fix what was wrong policies. Any American in their right mind could see that what Trump was doing was absolutely good for this country, but the compromised deep staters couldn't go along with it because they had gone to far in the sell out, and they knew it.

Then you had the domestic agenda's of various groups trying to mold government policies into their favors or to just take government power by force if the have too, and they didn't care if it compromised local or national security, it was going to be their way or nothing.

Trump picked a fight with every radical sell out, and with every radical group in this country that had gotten themselves entrenched into everything, and even though they were a minority in numbers, their connections to the media, hollywood and the deep state, made them appear that they are in numbers that exceed any other numbers in the nation. This minority status however, is the very reason that they have to use extreme manipulation (cheating) measures to make it all work out for them.

I am deeply thankful on this day that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were elected president and vice-president this year. It wasnā€™t a sure thing at all.

Like many, Iā€™m amazed and dismayed that the unchained sociopaths collectively known as the GOP were able to attract 70 million votes for their candidate. Despite betraying allies, embracing foes, refusing to get wet hair honoring ā€œlosers and suckers,ā€ championing actual Nazisā€¦.

Heck, I figured killing a quarter million Americans would be a dealbreaker, but what do I know?

Still, all that, even the actual American carnage, is somehow abstract for many. I mean, itā€™s not like anybody knows all quarter million of ā€˜em. And, as for foreign policy, the average American probably canā€™t tell you where Turkey even is, except maybe on the dining room table this afternoon.

No, Iā€™m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government. Iā€™m guessing not one of your neighbors could identify the Secretary of the Treasury or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, but theyā€™d know your letter carrier in a glance.

You know, the man or woman you see every day, bringing your magazines and medicine and all that cool stuff you get online because itā€™s not a great idea to haunt the mall in a pandemic? This is who they tried to paint as the new ā€œenemy of the people?ā€

usps.PNG

Of all the Rump adminā€™s and campaignā€™s episodes of political malfeasance over this dreadful year, I believe pooping on the post office was where they sealed their doom.

For which Iā€™m very thankful.
74 million votes snowflake! All of them legal too.

Yep, just as legal as Bidens 80 million and counting snowflake.
Now we know you're just trolling. At least 10%of Biden votes were illegal and in swing states of course.

No fucking proof.
NONE.
The lawyers for Trump are embarrassed!
When the judges ask them if there was fraud they say NO because it's a federal crime to lie to a judge, they will lose their license to practice.

I am deeply thankful on this day that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were elected president and vice-president this year. It wasnā€™t a sure thing at all.

Like many, Iā€™m amazed and dismayed that the unchained sociopaths collectively known as the GOP were able to attract 70 million votes for their candidate. Despite betraying allies, embracing foes, refusing to get wet hair honoring ā€œlosers and suckers,ā€ championing actual Nazisā€¦.

Heck, I figured killing a quarter million Americans would be a dealbreaker, but what do I know?

Still, all that, even the actual American carnage, is somehow abstract for many. I mean, itā€™s not like anybody knows all quarter million of ā€˜em. And, as for foreign policy, the average American probably canā€™t tell you where Turkey even is, except maybe on the dining room table this afternoon.

No, Iā€™m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government. Iā€™m guessing not one of your neighbors could identify the Secretary of the Treasury or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, but theyā€™d know your letter carrier in a glance.

You know, the man or woman you see every day, bringing your magazines and medicine and all that cool stuff you get online because itā€™s not a great idea to haunt the mall in a pandemic? This is who they tried to paint as the new ā€œenemy of the people?ā€

usps.PNG

Of all the Rump adminā€™s and campaignā€™s episodes of political malfeasance over this dreadful year, I believe pooping on the post office was where they sealed their doom.

Now we know you're just trolling. At least 10%of Biden votes were illegal and in swing states of course.

No fucking proof.
NONE.
When the judges ask them if there was fraud they say NO because it's a federal crime to lie to a judge, they will lose their license to practice.
Hmmmm, if there is no proof, then what have we all been watching for the last month ?? A judge can easily represent the law in ways that shock those who see the law interpreted differently, and this can be different in opinions by other judges or by other citizen's all depending. A single judge ruling on high profile issues, may not be a fair way to administer the proper law or verdict's in cases. This is why we have the SCOTUS, where we end up with a ruling born out of 9 justices who properly view the case amongst themselves while referencing laws and precedences, therefore rendering the most fair and precise judgement available within their differences of opinions based upon the laws.

usps.PNG

Yes. Now we can fly the Hammer and Sickle instead of the Stars and Stripes. Just remember.Only Democrats burn Flags.

usps.PNG

No fucking proof.
NONE.
The PROOF is that Democrats always cheat. See Tammany Hall. Or Lyndon Johnson vs Coke Stevenson 1948. Or Al Franken 2008.

usps.PNG

No fucking proof.
NONE.
The PROOF is that Democrats always cheat. See Tammany Hall. Or Lyndon Johnson vs Coke Stevenson 1948. Or Al Franken 2008.
Oooops! Forgot Cook County 1960.

usps.PNG

No fucking proof.
NONE.
Hacks like you would need a torch to find the sun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back