Where They Screwed Up

I am deeply thankful on this day that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were elected president and vice-president this year. It wasnā€™t a sure thing at all.

Like many, Iā€™m amazed and dismayed that the unchained sociopaths collectively known as the GOP were able to attract 70 million votes for their candidate. Despite betraying allies, embracing foes, refusing to get wet hair honoring ā€œlosers and suckers,ā€ championing actual Nazisā€¦.

Heck, I figured killing a quarter million Americans would be a dealbreaker, but what do I know?

Still, all that, even the actual American carnage, is somehow abstract for many. I mean, itā€™s not like anybody knows all quarter million of ā€˜em. And, as for foreign policy, the average American probably canā€™t tell you where Turkey even is, except maybe on the dining room table this afternoon.

No, Iā€™m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government. Iā€™m guessing not one of your neighbors could identify the Secretary of the Treasury or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, but theyā€™d know your letter carrier in a glance.

You know, the man or woman you see every day, bringing your magazines and medicine and all that cool stuff you get online because itā€™s not a great idea to haunt the mall in a pandemic? This is who they tried to paint as the new ā€œenemy of the people?ā€

usps.PNG

Of all the Rump adminā€™s and campaignā€™s episodes of political malfeasance over this dreadful year, I believe pooping on the post office was where they sealed their doom.

For which Iā€™m very thankful.
I am deeply thankful on this day that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were elected president and vice-president this year. It wasnā€™t a sure thing at all.

Like many, Iā€™m amazed and dismayed that the unchained sociopaths collectively known as the GOP were able to attract 70 million votes for their candidate. Despite betraying allies, embracing foes, refusing to get wet hair honoring ā€œlosers and suckers,ā€ championing actual Nazisā€¦.

Heck, I figured killing a quarter million Americans would be a dealbreaker, but what do I know?

Still, all that, even the actual American carnage, is somehow abstract for many. I mean, itā€™s not like anybody knows all quarter million of ā€˜em. And, as for foreign policy, the average American probably canā€™t tell you where Turkey even is, except maybe on the dining room table this afternoon.

No, Iā€™m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government. Iā€™m guessing not one of your neighbors could identify the Secretary of the Treasury or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, but theyā€™d know your letter carrier in a glance.

You know, the man or woman you see every day, bringing your magazines and medicine and all that cool stuff you get online because itā€™s not a great idea to haunt the mall in a pandemic? This is who they tried to paint as the new ā€œenemy of the people?ā€

usps.PNG

Of all the Rump adminā€™s and campaignā€™s episodes of political malfeasance over this dreadful year, I believe pooping on the post office was where they sealed their doom.

usps.PNG

/ā€”ā€”/ Progs canā€™t win national elections- they can only steal them.

as lousy a president as he was, and he still garnered the second highest vote **** ever cast.

Second. There is no second place in elections. You aren't very bright.

according to morons like you, he didn't have a chance to win.

Yet...

He got 7 million more votes this year than he did in 2016.

Which makes you look the fool you are.

No, Iā€™m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government
Popular?? ... all I ever hear is people gripping about the USPS.
Your post's are always comedy gold!! ... :thup: ... :lol: :lol:
people gripe sunni thats true, but when you see the polls about who the most trusted govt agancy is or the most liked its usually always the USPS.....and thats because many see their carrier just about every day....a regular carrier in your neighborhood knows more about your neighbors than you do....

usps.PNG

usps.PNG

usps.PNG

When Democrats turn out to vote. Republicans lose every time.

The reason Trump won in 2016 is because Democrats didnā€™t turn out in the same numbers, and he only won then by getting less than 1%, in three swing districts.
Which gave him the electoral college, but still lost the vote of the people by 3 million.

Biden won the electoral college decisively, and will end up with more than 8 million votes from the people.

The only numbers need to worry about now are the number of years in his prison sentence thatā€™s coming, and the money that will be confiscated by the government, and the creditors heā€™s been swindling.

Everything else is nothing but a fairytale in the minds of the cult.

usps.PNG

usps.PNG

usps.PNG

The reason Trump won in 2016 is because Democrats didnā€™t turn out in the same numbers, and he only won then by getting less than 1%, in three swing districts.
Which gave him the electoral college, but still lost the vote of the people by 3 million.

Biden won the electoral college decisively, and will end up with more than 8 million votes from the people.

The only numbers need to worry about now are the number of years in his prison sentence thatā€™s coming, and the money that will be confiscated by the government, and the creditors heā€™s been swindling.

which cult are you talking about?....

usps.PNG

usps.PNG

usps.PNG

/ā€”ā€”/ Dementia Joe hadnā€™t won anything

usps.PNG

you must be counting your turkeys b4 they hatch. aint no pedophile commie, or some home wrecking whore won nothing. their fraud and lies will surface, soon.

as lousy a president as he was, and he still garnered the second highest vote **** ever cast.

Second. There is no second place in elections. You aren't very bright.
Who said 2nd place?

I did. You have trouble comprehending what you read.
I see you're none too bright. You're a prog, right?

You're a mouthy little c*nt, right?

usps.PNG

Nobody elected the ā€œ humor tumor ā€œ, Biden or the evil witch as VP
They stole the election and everyone with any intelligence knows that

:auiqs.jpg: And what would you know about intelligence, Jethro?
its so obvious, that they know more than you ever will...just saying

usps.PNG

Nobody elected the ā€œ humor tumor ā€œ, Biden or the evil witch as VP
They stole the election and everyone with any intelligence knows that

:auiqs.jpg: And what would you know about intelligence, Jethro?
its so obvious, that they know more than you ever will...just saying

That's nice, smooth brain. :itsok:

usps.PNG

you must be counting your turkeys b4 they hatch. aint no pedophile commie, or some home wrecking whore won nothing. their fraud and lies will surface, soon.
/ā€”ā€”/ Speaking of frauds surfacing...
349C0DEF-F2A8-43C6-9A24-AE45E1E3D0A1.jpeg

It is just the term people use to display their ultra-conformity and inability to come up with an original thought. It is an act of identification, as they see all their little mates using it so they use it too.

I find it all pretty ironic in that one trait of actual cults is shared language, especially in regards to code words.

It is just the term people use to display their ultra-conformity and inability to come up with an original thought. It is an act of identification, as they see all their little mates using it so they use it too.

I find it all pretty ironic in that one trait of actual cults is shared language, especially in regards to code words.
i notice the guy i asked ran from the question....

i notice the guy i asked ran from the question....
His mom probably needed the family computer.

Forum List

Back