Where They Screwed Up

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
I am deeply thankful on this day that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were elected president and vice-president this year. It wasnā€™t a sure thing at all.

Like many, Iā€™m amazed and dismayed that the unchained sociopaths collectively known as the GOP were able to attract 70 million votes for their candidate. Despite betraying allies, embracing foes, refusing to get wet hair honoring ā€œlosers and suckers,ā€ championing actual Nazisā€¦.

Heck, I figured killing a quarter million Americans would be a dealbreaker, but what do I know?

Still, all that, even the actual American carnage, is somehow abstract for many. I mean, itā€™s not like anybody knows all quarter million of ā€˜em. And, as for foreign policy, the average American probably canā€™t tell you where Turkey even is, except maybe on the dining room table this afternoon.

No, Iā€™m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government. Iā€™m guessing not one of your neighbors could identify the Secretary of the Treasury or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, but theyā€™d know your letter carrier in a glance.

You know, the man or woman you see every day, bringing your magazines and medicine and all that cool stuff you get online because itā€™s not a great idea to haunt the mall in a pandemic? This is who they tried to paint as the new ā€œenemy of the people?ā€

usps.PNG

Of all the Rump adminā€™s and campaignā€™s episodes of political malfeasance over this dreadful year, I believe pooping on the post office was where they sealed their doom.

For which Iā€™m very thankful.

I am deeply thankful on this day that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were elected president and vice-president this year. It wasnā€™t a sure thing at all.

Like many, Iā€™m amazed and dismayed that the unchained sociopaths collectively known as the GOP were able to attract 70 million votes for their candidate. Despite betraying allies, embracing foes, refusing to get wet hair honoring ā€œlosers and suckers,ā€ championing actual Nazisā€¦.

Heck, I figured killing a quarter million Americans would be a dealbreaker, but what do I know?

Still, all that, even the actual American carnage, is somehow abstract for many. I mean, itā€™s not like anybody knows all quarter million of ā€˜em. And, as for foreign policy, the average American probably canā€™t tell you where Turkey even is, except maybe on the dining room table this afternoon.

No, Iā€™m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government. Iā€™m guessing not one of your neighbors could identify the Secretary of the Treasury or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, but theyā€™d know your letter carrier in a glance.

You know, the man or woman you see every day, bringing your magazines and medicine and all that cool stuff you get online because itā€™s not a great idea to haunt the mall in a pandemic? This is who they tried to paint as the new ā€œenemy of the people?ā€

usps.PNG

Of all the Rump adminā€™s and campaignā€™s episodes of political malfeasance over this dreadful year, I believe pooping on the post office was where they sealed their doom.

74 million votes snowflake! All of them legal too.

usps.PNG

Yep, just as legal as Bidens 80 million and counting snowflake.

usps.PNG

Yep, just as legal as Bidens 80 million and counting snowflake.
Now we know you're just trolling. At least 10%of Biden votes were illegal and in swing states of course.

No, Iā€™m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government
All I ever hear is people gripping about the post office.
Your posts are always comedy gold!! ... :thup: ... :lol: :lol:

I can't take to much credit. Making right wingers and Republicans look like fools isn't that heavy of a lift.

usps.PNG

Looking at the numbers, it looks like people of color put Biden and Harris over the top here. People of color have been bearing the brunt of the coronavirus wrath. So when Trump and his administration completely botch the response to the virus and then proceed to do next to nothing up until election day, it's seen as offering these people up as human sacrifices. So it's not surprising that they would vote against him en masse. It's also not surprising then, that Trump and his campaign are focusing exclusively on these areas with a large population of color as areas that they think fraud was going on in..despite having absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Funny, I don't see them making a stink about those wholesome white areas of the country that Biden won. :)

usps.PNG

Looking at the numbers, it looks like people of color put Biden and Harris over the top here. People of color have been bearing the brunt of the coronavirus wrath. So when Trump and his administration completely botch the response to the virus and then proceed to do next to nothing up until election day, it's seen as offering these people up as human sacrifices. So it's not surprising that they would vote against him en masse. It's also not surprising then, that Trump and his campaign are focusing exclusively on these areas with a large population of color as areas that they think fraud was going on in..despite having absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Funny, I don't see them making a stink about those wholesome white areas of the country that Biden won. :)
That doesn't explain why Trump did even better with "people"of color" than in 2016. They are not all moochers you know.

usps.PNG

That doesn't explain why Trump did even better with "people"of color" than in 2016. They are not all moochers you know.

He did marginally better than he did in 2016. But not enough to win.

usps.PNG

He did marginally better than he did in 2016. But not enough to win.
So why post something so stupid?

usps.PNG

Trump has simply been following the script written for him by Rush Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs, Rupert Murdoch, etc..

It is the same script used by Nixon, and Reagan. The law and order, reefer madness, welfare queen, we've got to stop the ni#!*^%s, from taking our jobs, moving into our neighborhoods, and going to our schools script, being sold to white, conservatives since the end of the Civil War.

Nothing has changed. Same game, different players. Only it isn't working for them like it has in the past, as the country is changing very fast now.

Once they can't play that game anymore, it's all over for white conservative America.

Fuck 'em.

usps.PNG

Trump took more minority votes in this election than he did in the last! What are you even talking about?

usps.PNG

Trump took more minority votes in this election than he did in the last! What are you even talking about?

Again, not enough to win. Try and keep up.

No, Iā€™m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government
All I ever hear is people gripping about the post office.
Your posts are always comedy gold!! ... :thup: ... :lol: :lol:

I can't take to much credit. Making right wingers and Republicans look like fools isn't that heavy of a lift.

Making yourself look the fool?

The gift that keeps on giving.

Popular?? ... all I ever hear is people gripping about the USPS.
Your post's are always comedy gold!! ... :thup: ... :lol: :lol:

And yours are ravings from a lunatic.

Last edited:

usps.PNG

Nobody elected the ā€œ humor tumor ā€œ, Biden or the evil witch as VP
They stole the election and everyone with any intelligence knows that

usps.PNG

He had a lot of help from Cuomo and Newsme to reach that number.

Of all the Rump adminā€™s and campaignā€™s episodes of political malfeasance over this dreadful year,
Amazing...

as lousy a president as he was, and he still garnered the second highest vote **** ever cast.

usps.PNG

Again, not enough to win. Try and keep up.
You're the one claiming that it was "people of color" who put Biden and Harris over the top and I simply pointed out that Trump had more votes from minority communities in this election than he did in the last! Hispanics in the Miami area went for Trump in startlingly high numbers!

usps.PNG

Nobody elected the ā€œ humor tumor ā€œ, Biden or the evil witch as VP
They stole the election and everyone with any intelligence knows that

:auiqs.jpg: And what would you know about intelligence, Jethro?

Forum List

Back